• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zidlicky Waives his NTC for NJD

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a done deal yet, but he has opened the door for a trade to New Jersey. NJD has been the most active team this winter, after already acquiring Poni (*golf clap*). If I remember correctly Zidlicky has been in Yeo's dog house for awhile.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh he our d is thin with injuries but he comes with a decent cap hit .Personally I would rather save the money for parise.only way I take this trade is if we aren't giving anything significant up in return and even then I'm not to keen on it

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh he our d is thin with injuries but he comes with a decent cap hit .Personally I would rather save the money for parise.only way I take this trade is if we aren't giving anything significant up in return and even then I'm not to keen on it

I hear it's for Clarkson... :rolleyes:

:D

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea i was like this is a weird trade? Zidlicky is not that good? Why is Jersey making this move?

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know what to think of this...

Minnesota is now denying the waiving of the NTC and a trade to NJ, which in Lou speak means the deal is imminent.

Meanwhile, Lou has broken off all talks in the past when trade details have been released early.

My guess is the deal is close because it was the moron agent who leaked the info.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zidlicky is practicing for MIN.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to think of this...

Minnesota is now denying the waiving of the NTC and a trade to NJ, which in Lou speak means the deal is imminent.

Meanwhile, Lou has broken off all talks in the past when trade details have been released early.

My guess is the deal is close because it was the moron agent who leaked the info.

Lou doesn't like leaks. This could get interesting.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea i was like this is a weird trade? Zidlicky is not that good? Why is Jersey making this move?

Only reason I could guess is all the injuries on the blue line .But even that is a stretch to me zidlicky is over rated and over priced

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reasoning I saw was that Tallinder may be a ways off from returning from injury...

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would assume tallinder would be involved... he's been good for only 1/4 of his time in nj (the second half run last year) since then very unspectacular, and the devils have a wealth of solid defensive prospects in urbom, gelinas and especially merrill. so it would make the trade 1 cost effective, and i believe zidlickys contract ends sooner than tallinders so it makes room because by then one of those guys will surely be ready if not 2.

zidlicky isn't great. but he's not bad when you compare what he and tallinder both bring (if that was the trade)

right now. tho my thoughts are

1: either lou is backing out because he, as well documented fucking hates leaks (hence why fletcher is so livid)

2: it very well could be for tallinder and be an issue w his recovery

3: fletcher wants to see if he can just get that little bit more and is going to try to use his time wisely.

either way, as mad a fletcher is.... i highly doubt a player and his rep come out saying they'll waive their ntc for a certain team unless they have been approached. so no matter what, someone is full of shit right now.

p.s. clarkson isnt getting traded unless its for a guy like lucic. aka, that shit ain't happening.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a done deal yet, but he has opened the door for a trade to New Jersey. NJD has been the most active team this winter, after already acquiring Poni (*golf clap*). If I remember correctly Zidlicky has been in Yeo's dog house for awhile.

p.s. so far poni's been fantastic for us hahaha go figure the fucking devils would be the best fit for him after toronto. never saw that coming.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could be wrong but something tells me Zdlicky is gonna get traded :noidea: lol

Yeo on Zidlicky: 'We want people that want to go to war for each other'

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Yeo would be wise to recall what happened to Orval Tessier when he questioned the heart of his players...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Yeo would be wise to recall what happened to Orval Tessier when he questioned the heart of his players...

only looks like he's calling out 1 player to me

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only looks like he's calling out 1 player to me

Yeah, but in my eyes, it sets a bad precedent (especially for a coach on his first gig as a head coach). I read a piece on Hitch a week or so ago in which he stated how much he's softened his stance when dealing with players.