• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke's suspension reinstated

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait what?

There have been so many amazing RBs in the history of this league. Zeke is good to great but the best ever? Wow.

You did see where I said possibly right? A lot has to happen for that to actually occur but he has the necessary skillset to do it or you don't agree with that?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent. Eagle fans shouldn't benefit from him anyway.

It feels good to not have him on my team. If I knew he was going to play this week, I'd have at least tried to trade him.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True..... and I may be the minority because while Dak is going to be a stud I see Zeke as possibly being the best RB to every play the game if he can stay healthy.

The Defense is what will prevent the Cowboys from being contenders. They will begin to see this and in the offseason put some players in there that will make them respectable. I the Jerry did not put as much importance on the defense and thought the offense was just too good.....he did go out and sign Nolan Carroll for WTF was he thinking......and on a side note you should hear how Skip Bayless pimped him on his show....comic relief at it's finest.

I was watching Skip talk about Dak vs Wentz and Skippy said the Eagles have more weapons on offense and he'd trade Dez for Nelson Agholor. I know he is a "shock talk" guy and all... but cut me a break.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching Skip talk about Dak vs Wentz and Skippy said the Eagles have more weapons on offense and he'd trade Dez for Nelson Agholor. I know he is a "shock talk" guy and all... but cut me a break.

Skip Bayless is a moron. The shit that comes of his mouth cracks me up. You should watch his face when Shannon bashes the Cowboys. It is priceless.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He might be on to something with this Agholor > Bryant thing. Dez hasn't been the same since he dropped what would have been the game winning touchdown catch against Green Bay in the playoffs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's been said opinions are like ass holes, and when it comes to anything Dallas, philly fans tend to be both

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did see where I said possibly right? A lot has to happen for that to actually occur but he has the necessary skillset to do it or you don't agree with that?

No doubt he is great. But has he shown to have more of a skill set than Landanlian Tomlinson, AP, Walter Peyton, Earl Cambell and about two dozen I can name before even getting to the Godfather Jim Brown? I think not. He is great, one of the best in the game right now. Let's leave it at that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It feels good to not have him on my team. If I knew he was going to play this week, I'd have at least tried to trade him.
Maybe, but perhaps not so good on your wallet:nono:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Outside of Elliott, I'd take Ertz over Witten, Alshon and Dez are a toss up for me but I might actually take Alshon, and I'd take Agholor over whoever Dallas' second best wide receiver is. And probably Torrey Smith/Mack Hollins over #3 and #4. I don't think this is as crazy as you might think.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt he is great. But has he shown to have more of a skill set than Landanlian Tomlinson, AP, Walter Peyton, Earl Cambell and about two dozen I can name before even getting to the Godfather Jim Brown? I think not. He is great, one of the best in the game right now. Let's leave it at that.
good point,
however two things.
1) great is a little extreme a season and half into his career
2) emmitt is on any short list and not among those two dozen

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Elliott, I'd take Ertz over Witten, Alshon and Dez are a toss up for me but I might actually take Alshon, and I'd take Agholor over whoever Dallas' second best wide receiver is. And probably Torrey Smith/Mack Hollins over #3 and #4. I don't think this is as crazy as you might think.
where's the surprise here?
your lips move but you seldom say shit
nice job as usual

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be on to something with this Agholor > Bryant thing. Dez hasn't been the same since he dropped what would have been the game winning touchdown catch against Green Bay in the playoffs.

Dez caught that fucking ball....

And for the record, it wouldn't have been a game winner necessarily. And even if caught it was put at the 1 yard line I think.

There was lots of time left for Rodgers and we know what Rodgers does to Dallas when he has even a wee bit of time to do it in.

Last edited:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed......Dez is the most overrated athlete we have seen in years

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good point,
however two things.
1) great is a little extreme a season and half into his career
2) emmitt is on any short list and not among those two dozen

I purposely left off Emmitt because after calling Zeke great I had reached my limit for offering praise for a Cowboy player.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez caught that fucking ball....

And for the record, it wouldn't have been a game winner necessarily.

There was lots of time left for Rodgers and we know what Rodgers does to Dallas when he has even a wee bit of time to do it in.

Agreed but that's not what the box score says.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice job as usual

What do you disagree with? The Cowboys' skills players outside of Elliott are pretty uninspiring. Witten is a great player but old. Dez does not look like a top receiver this year. And the other guys are about as mediocre as it gets.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's been said opinions are like ass holes, and when it comes to anything Dallas, philly fans tend to be both

This makes no sense. "Both" of what? You only stated one thing "assholes", where's the both?
I refrain from "Philly fans are like this" and "Dallas fans are like that". There are millions of fans out there with a wide range of personalities.

Onward through the fog.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice job as usual

Why dont you come back with a post instead of an insult? I personally think Dez is much better than Alshon. But the rest isnt so crazy. Ertz over Witten. Terrance Williams is a little better than Torrey Smith. Agholor has played much better this year than previously in the slot but he's no game changer. Cole Beasley was fantastic last year but looks like he's back to his 300 yards a year type of guy that he was from 2012-2015

It seems about even to me if you take away the MASSIVE disparity at RB

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes no sense. "Both" of what? You only stated one thing "assholes", where's the both?
I refrain from "Philly fans are like this" and "Dallas fans are like that". There are millions of fans out there with a wide range of personalities.

Onward through the fog.
"opinions are like ass holes"

I read it as both full of opinions and assholes? so 2?
But also fitting...a lot of Philly fans act like both an "ass" and a "hole":pound:

Now don't get all upset with me again, I'm just joking around dude. Don't be so easily ruffled