• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke handcuffed

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but luckily I thought 9 would win the Division...

You don’t see Dallas as a 10 win team? I do. They have a nice roster with several units having all pro players

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florio of PFT argues that there is definitely enough to suspend Zeke based on the rules and what the league said following his last suspension. The question is, will they?

In this case, the league could take action, if it chooses to. The first specific example of prohibited conduct in the Personal Conduct Policy targets “[a]ctual or threatened physical violence against another person.” (Emphasis added.) Even if the league determines that Elliott made no contact with the guard, the league could conclude that Elliott converged on the guard — uttering “you got something to say?” — in a threatening manner, which prompted the guard to back away until he fell down.

Will NFL take action against Ezekiel Elliott?

Florio is a shit stirring midget.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I explained to you it was in jest. I thought you’d get that especially when you know no one can start a million dollar lawsuit it 24 hours. I thought it was pretty obvious I was trying to make a point on society

Jest implies there was humor. Your post lacked humor. Instead you were trying to post bullshit as fact. I asked for proof, and you spun it around on me.

Don't like it, don't post bullshit. And if you do, deal with it when people take you to task for posting bullshit.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gonna call me a liar when I explained to you what I was trying to convey and the easy fact that no one can bring a million dollar suit a day later. I was surprised you didn’t see the obviousness of my comment. The other dumbasses I get but not you. I explained what I was saying and you still calling me a liar.
Yes. You lied. You claimed something as fact and then said I was in the wrong when I clarified that you were incorrect.

Had you said the kid COULD bring a suit then you would be right. You said he had already brought one.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in any way. I said the problem is he’s getting sued for a million bucks. Ford asked for a link and I said I was being facetious and making a comment about our sue happy nation.
Don’t really see how that’s talking out both sides of my mouth.
It seemed obvious to me cause no one can start a lawsuit the same day it happened but I guess I didn’t illustrate what I was trying to say very well.

Bullshit. You said he was already asking for 7 figures, not that he was likely going to ask for it.

You goddamned post is there for all to see, why lie?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gonna call me a liar when I explained to you what I was trying to convey and the easy fact that no one can bring a million dollar suit a day later. I was surprised you didn’t see the obviousness of my comment. The other dumbasses I get but not you. I explained what I was saying and you still calling me a liar.

You can't even GnG good.

Here's a little tip considering no one else understands you or your sarcasm.

Use green font it's free. Or end with an lol or an emoji that depicts your sarcasm.

That way we don't have to listen your GnGing and terrible tap dancing. Will all the practice you've had one would think you would be an expert by now. But you're still an amateur.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jest implies there was humor. Your post lacked humor. Instead you were trying to post bullshit as fact. I asked for proof, and you spun it around on me.

Don't like it, don't post bullshit. And if you do, deal with it when people take you to task for posting bullshit.

Come on man. Jesus now you’re going down the angry road too and calling me a liar. You haven’t known me long enough. I explained it to you immediately. Come on bro I always respected you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t see Dallas as a 10 win team? I do. They have a nice roster with several units having all pro players
I really don't know. I am not a big prediction guy. I'm kind of a week to week person. If I can assume health, yes I guess I see 10 wins and maybe better? But too much can happen. the rookies haven't even put helmets on yet. Our annual suspensions have thus far only claimed Gregory and I want to see if Connor Williams improves and Frederick is back to who he was. I don't expect much from Witten but I loved what I saw late from Jarwin. Can any of our TEs block well with Swaim gone? I think they win the division again in a tight battle, but who knows at this point.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. You said he was already asking for 7 figures, not that he was likely going to ask for it.

You goddamned post is there for all to see, why lie?

Did I or did I not immediately explain to you why I said it like that. You thought I was attacking the Cowboys and I wasn’t and explained to you I was just trying to say everyone sues these does for the slightest thing, especially when you’re rich and famous. You know me well enough that I never lied to you and always respected you. I thought we were cool enough for you just to say, “Oh, I see what you’re saying” and leave it at that. But instead you call me a liar. Jesus man I’d NEVER play you like that and always talked highly of you. Even recently I was talking to another mod about what a top notch guy you are and that I won’t post on the Dallas board JUST cause I respect “Ford” and don’t want to give him problems... and in return I get, “You’re a liar and everyone can see it”.
Damn my man, I thought we were cooler then that.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know. I am not a big prediction guy. I'm kind of a week to week person. If I can assume health, yes I guess I see 10 wins and maybe better? But too much can happen. the rookies haven't even put helmets on yet. Our annual suspensions have thus far only claimed Gregory and I want to see if Connor Williams improves and Frederick is back to who he was. I don't expect much from Witten but I loved what I saw late from Jarwin. Can any of our TEs block well with Swaim gone? I think they win the division again in a tight battle, but who knows at this point.

Well injuries are always the deciding factor but I see a team with strong lines on both side of the ball. The OLine has the players to be the best in the NFL.

OLine check
DLine check
Top run game check
Top receiver check
Best LBer unit in the league check
QB check
All Pro and pro bowler on OLine, DLine, WR, RB, LB and S.

Have a really nice team IMO

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even GnG good.

Here's a little tip considering no one else understands you or your sarcasm.

Use green font it's free. Or end with an lol or an emoji that depicts your sarcasm.

That way we don't have to listen your GnGing and terrible tap dancing. Will all the practice you've had one would think you would be an expert by now. But you're still an amateur.

I like the idea but since you understand what I was saying why are you still saying I was tap dancing. Explain the tap dancing...

PE “He getting sued for 7 figures”
FORD “Link”
PE “I was saying it in jest because everyone sues these say”

I don’t see the tap dancing but I get your idea of doing more to convey sarcasm

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well injuries are always the deciding factor but I see a team with strong lines on both side of the ball. The OLine has the players to be the best in the NFL.

OLine check
DLine check
Top run game check
Top receiver check
Best LBer unit in the league check
QB check
All Pro and pro bowler on OLine, DLine, WR, RB, LB and S.

Have a really nice team IMO
Yup, a lot of boxes checked in May. Let's hope they are still checked in October.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, a lot of boxes checked in May. Let's hope they are still checked in October.

Let’s hope NOT :hope:

Disclaimer
*For all of those involved in this thread I want you to clearly understand this is sarcasm and not a real belief or hope. It was said in jest and sworn to me with a hand on the Bible in the court house with a judge presiding. Joe Balogna esq.
@fordman84 @handicappers @dbldwn711 @Manster7588 @NWPATSFAN

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the idea but since you understand what I was saying why are you still saying I was tap dancing. Explain the tap dancing...

PE “He getting sued for 7 figures”
FORD “Link”
PE “I was saying it in jest because everyone sues these say”

I don’t see the tap dancing but I get your idea of doing more to convey sarcasm
Baby steps. Let's just enjoy this momement were you found the ability to comprehend something.
:thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1