• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke handcuffed

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florio of PFT argues that there is definitely enough to suspend Zeke based on the rules and what the league said following his last suspension. The question is, will they?

In this case, the league could take action, if it chooses to. The first specific example of prohibited conduct in the Personal Conduct Policy targets “[a]ctual or threatened physical violence against another person.” (Emphasis added.) Even if the league determines that Elliott made no contact with the guard, the league could conclude that Elliott converged on the guard — uttering “you got something to say?” — in a threatening manner, which prompted the guard to back away until he fell down.

Will NFL take action against Ezekiel Elliott?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florio of PFT argues that there is definitely enough to suspend Zeke based on the rules and what the league said following his last suspension. The question is, will they?

In this case, the league could take action, if it chooses to. The first specific example of prohibited conduct in the Personal Conduct Policy targets “[a]ctual or threatened physical violence against another person.” (Emphasis added.) Even if the league determines that Elliott made no contact with the guard, the league could conclude that Elliott converged on the guard — uttering “you got something to say?” — in a threatening manner, which prompted the guard to back away until he fell down.

Will NFL take action against Ezekiel Elliott?
Doesn't matter at all what Florio wrote there. There are broader clauses that allow them to take action on whatever they want. I can't remember if it was a "conduct detrimental to" clause or something else, but Goodell can do as he sees fit. I was originally thinking I hope they suspend him for a game to teach him a lesson and keep his ass from being out drunk/stoned/whatever at 3:00am when something much worse could happen,,,BUT if you watch it closely what did he really do that could/should warrant a suspension? This is a nothing to see here case IMO. I don't think there will be a suspension:2cents:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't confuse Dougs rings (Nick's really) with Lurie's. derp
Is this real?

Doug brings Nick back from the dead in KC...
Doug had his GM in Philly pay Nick the highest backup salary in the league...
Doug wins the Super Bowl with brilliant offensive displays in both the Super Bowl and Championship games...
Doug was the one who originally scouted Foles for the Eagles...

All this stuff just staring you in the face.
And you still can't grasp it.
Man, are you slow.
:pound:

:lol:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans praying for a suspension to give them a chance of winning the NFCE.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter at all what Florio wrote there. There are broader clauses that allow them to take action on whatever they want. I can't remember if it was a "conduct detrimental to" clause or something else, but Goodell can do as he sees fit. I was originally thinking I hope they suspend him for a game to teach him a lesson and keep his ass from being out drunk/stoned/whatever at 3:00am when something much worse could happen,,,BUT if you watch it closely what did he really do that could/should warrant a suspension? This is a nothing to see here case IMO. I don't think there will be a suspension:2cents:

I agree with you that there are other clauses that allow them to take action, but I think Florio has a good point--Zeke was specifically warned about personal conduct after his first suspension and that raises the stakes here, both for him and the NFL.

I am not sure if he gets suspended, and if he does it is probably just a game or two. But I could see something happening. I bet Jerrah is furiously lobbying as we speak.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, it’s not accurate at all. I explained to him it was a remark on society and he takes it like it was personal slap to the Cowboys. There’s no fucking two step it is just there’s about 6 guy on here who hyper analyze EVERYTHING I say and try and turn it into a problem. You can align yourself with the dick head squad if you want (Handi, DblDown, Manster and NWPatsfan)
But I didn’t side step shit. I was explaining to him what I said. You’re better then those clowns.
No aligning here. I ride solo man. It just seemed like you were talking out both sides of your mouth.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you trying to take food out of Eagles Fans mouths?

I ain't!

I'm just putting it out there that both rosters have been discussed via the "media" as being the best these two teams have had in a very long time and this is the year of put up or shut up!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't!

I'm just putting it out there that both rosters have been discussed via the "media" as being the best these two teams have had in a very long time and this is the year of put up or shut up!

I think the sarcasm escaped you.

Shit? Eagle fans Food?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, we live in a litigious society. But there is a difference between stating the kid IS in the hospital and is asking for 7 figures, and guessing it is likely to happen.

You made a statement as if it were fact and already happened. I asked for proof, you admitted you made it up. Don't spin this around on me now.

I explained to you it was in jest. I thought you’d get that especially when you know no one can start a million dollar lawsuit it 24 hours. I thought it was pretty obvious I was trying to make a point on society

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you claimed it as fact. You said he "is in the hospital...asking for 7 figures". Nowhere in your statement did you make a supposition, you stated it as truth.

It is fake news at best, outright lying at worst.

You gonna call me a liar when I explained to you what I was trying to convey and the easy fact that no one can bring a million dollar suit a day later. I was surprised you didn’t see the obviousness of my comment. The other dumbasses I get but not you. I explained what I was saying and you still calling me a liar.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't!

That's an interesting topic that I hadn't heard discussed. I suppose with Frederick back and a deeper OL and finally having a top WR and some young guys gaining experience (Dak, WRs, TEs) and adding Cobb and Witten (depending on what he has left) that on the Offensive side this Cowboy team should be better than they have been in recent years. On the defensive side it's easy because last year was the best team in a while and there was still a lot of youth that is now more experienced and hopefully better. So while I hadn't really put much thought into it I guess I agree with whomever said that as far as Dallas goes. I'll assume it's true for Philly as well.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an interesting topic that I hadn't heard discussed. I suppose with Frederick back and a deeper OL and finally having a top WR and some young guys gaining experience (Dak, WRs, TEs) and adding Cobb and Witten (depending on what he has left) that on the Offensive side this Cowboy team should be better than they have been in recent years. On the defensive side it's easy because last year was the best team in a while and there was still a lot of youth that is now more experienced and hopefully better. So while I hadn't really put much thought into it I guess I agree with whomever said that as far as Dallas goes. I'll assume it's true for Philly as well.

So prior to me writing that you didn't think Dallas was a 10 win team this year?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So prior to me writing that you didn't think Dallas was a 10 win team this year?
No, but luckily I thought 9 would win the Division...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No aligning here. I ride solo man. It just seemed like you were talking out both sides of your mouth.

Not in any way. I said the problem is he’s getting sued for a million bucks. Ford asked for a link and I said I was being facetious and making a comment about our sue happy nation.
Don’t really see how that’s talking out both sides of my mouth.
It seemed obvious to me cause no one can start a lawsuit the same day it happened but I guess I didn’t illustrate what I was trying to say very well.