• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke Elliott Suspension Reinstated

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time-to-fire-up-the-meme-machine-31-photos-28.jpg
u just jelly...

that pic does epitomize Zeke though. 13 rushes 117 yards and a TD:thumb:

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u just jelly...

that pic does epitomize Zeke though. 13 rushes 117 yards and a TD:thumb:
You're right. I wish I had the confidence to dress like slutty jail bait.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the "intelligent" parties otherwise known as the League and the Player's Association both willingly sign an agreement giving the asshole power, he has the power.

Just like the country seemingly willingly electing an complete asshat and giving him the power, he has the power.....

Good news is just like Nixon, he can be impeached. As much as I don't like Trump, I dislike and distrust Hilary even more. Glad we don't live in a Monarchy, 4 years is the term, not handed down from one generation to another. Look at that clown Charles in England, perfect example. Man do I miss Reagan

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the "intelligent" parties otherwise known as the League and the Player's Association both willingly sign an agreement giving the asshole power, he has the power.

Just like the country seemingly willingly electing an complete asshat and giving him the power, he has the power.....

True, but can we leave Trudeau out of it?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Who played with the starters instead of 2nd and 3rd stringers.

I stand by my belief that McFadden has been inactive due to Elliotts suspension looming overhead.
Morris and Smith were both better in the preseason games I watched. That's why they won spots on the game day roster.

I didn't see you say this, but why do you think would they sit McFadden due to a looming Elliott suspension? So he wouldn't get hurt or something? I can't imagine that's true. That would be kind of dumb to me. If they were preparing McFadden to take over if Elliott was suspended they would be playing him so he gets game reps and is ready, no? At least that is what I would do, but I'm no NFL coach. I think it will be a committee and whoever plays best will win. I wouldn't be shocked if DMac is the guy if Zeke is out. Maybe they give Morris the first shot or maybe McFadden. DMac is a better receiver and pass blocker than Morris.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morris and Smith were both better in the preseason games I watched. That's why they won spots on the game day roster.

I didn't see you say this, but why do you think would they sit McFadden due to a looming Elliott suspension? So he wouldn't get hurt or something? I can't imagine that's true. That would be kind of dumb to me. If they were preparing McFadden to take over if Elliott was suspended they would be playing him so he gets game reps and is ready, no? At least that is what I would do, but I'm no NFL coach. I think it will be a committee and whoever plays best will win. I wouldn't be shocked if DMac is the guy if Zeke is out. Maybe they give Morris the first shot or maybe McFadden. DMac is a better receiver and pass blocker than Morris.
Yes, to protect McFadden from injury incase Elliott had to sit.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekiel Elliott remains eligible to play, for now
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 14, 2017, 7:07 PM EDT
856332642-e1508022403490.jpg

Getty Images

Despite the NFL’s statement this week that Ezekiel Elliott‘s suspension has begun, the judge overseeing his case says otherwise.

A source tells PFT that United States District Court Judge Amos L. Mazzant has informed the NFL and NFL Players Association that he will not lift the injunction preventing the NFL from suspending Elliott until the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit rules on Elliott’s petition for rehearing.

That means Elliott remains eligible to play, at least until a petition for rehearing is filed and resolved.

The Cowboys are on their bye this week, so the legal wrangling hasn’t affected game planning for them or their opponents. They return in Week Seven at San Francisco, when everyone would like some certainty about Elliott’s status.