• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke Elliott Reportedly Holding Out of Training Camp

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff made #1 pick money. Dak is trying to get his money now. They are just evidently way off. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if Dak holds out before the season. Just way too much to risk. Dak ain’t betting on himself. They are already talking.
He's making pretty good endorsement money. Again he can bet on himself one more season and cash in. Wentz couldn't wait due his injury history.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's making pretty good endorsement money. Again he can bet on himself one more season and cash in. Wentz couldn't wait due his injury history.

You can’t bet on yourself if you are risking 100,000,000 and Dallas would be nuts to let him hit FA or massively slap him in the face by franchising him.
Dak ain’t betting on himself. He’s trying to get a deal done now. He’s have to be an absolute fool to risk 100 million and Dak ain’t a fool

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t bet on yourself if you are risking 100,000,000 and Dallas would be nuts to let him hit FA or massively slap him in the face by franchising him.
Dak ain’t betting on himself. He’s trying to get a deal done now. He’s have to be an absolute fool to risk 100 million and Dak ain’t a fool
Yes you can, players do it all the time. Agreeing to the Franchise is betting on yourself.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you can, players do it all the time. Agreeing to the Franchise is betting on yourself.

Players are usually pissed when they sign the tag because they are forced too. They aren’t bettimg on themselves they are furious the team fucked them out of their guaranteed money.
I can’t remember the last young franchise QB playing his final year without a deal. It’s just way too risky and his agents won’t let him do it IMO

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt Zeke would have taken a single snap in the preseason anyway. Where the holdout would hurt is because of all the missed practices. If Zeke was a workout warrior during the off season then there probably would not be much concern because he would be in shape anyway but my understanding he is not that kind of guy. He is the best skill position they have. I think he fears that Dak and Cooper is going to get paid before him. If that happens it could mean the Cowboys are willing to let Zeke walk after his rookie deal.
We will find out what is what after Aug. 6th.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk Cousins played under a franchise tag twice.

I did forget about him. Thanks. Are there any others cause it’s rare. They also let him walk. Does Dallas plan on letting Dak go?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did forget about him. Thanks. Are there any others cause it’s rare. They also let him walk. Does Dallas plan on letting Dak go?
Dak should be signed before training camp is over. Book it.

How does your adversary say it?

tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak should be signed before training camp is over. Book it.

How does your adversary say it?

tenor.gif

I agreed with that all along. He has to get his guaranteed money and Dallas owes him it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players are usually pissed when they sign the tag because they are forced too. They aren’t bettimg on themselves they are furious the team fucked them out of their guaranteed money.
I can’t remember the last young franchise QB playing his final year without a deal. It’s just way too risky and his agents won’t let him do it IMO

Guess you don't know who Marcus Mariota is. He's on the final year of his FIVE year rookie contract.

BOOM

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agreed with that all along. He has to get his guaranteed money and Dallas owes him it.
Cool.
But I am hearing how he shouldnt even report to training camp. Which we all know. QBs are treated like cinderella in camp. No chance he gets hurt by his own team in training camp.

that is why I said he will have a deal before end of camp.

but.
I feel you have said recently. he shouldnt even touch a football before getting a extended deal. (rookies dont get a new deal)
he is a leader. You are not!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool.
But I am hearing how he shouldnt even report to training camp. Which we all know. QBs are treated like cinderella in camp. No chance he gets hurt by his own team in training camp.

that is why I said he will have a deal before end of camp.

but.
I feel you have said recently. he shouldnt even touch a football before getting a extended deal. (rookies dont get a new deal)
he is a leader. You are not!

I said he shouldn’t step onto an MFL field meaning a game and being a great leader doesn’t mean risking a 100 million. That’s the business side. He is a leader on the field

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he shouldn’t step onto an MFL field meaning a game and being a great leader doesn’t mean risking a 100 million. That’s the business side. He is a leader on the field
I am pretty sure you said shouldnt even touch a football.
please dont make me hunt it down?

I brought my nice person face today.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas doesn't "owe" him shit. They will sign him and he'll get a ton of money, but it is not owed to him.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how people claim Dak ain't shit without his line, then ignore the games when his line wasn't intact.
Yes Dak didn't play well those games, and I'm betting not many QBs would have.

Doesn't that confirm their claim?

Those who claim Dak is a shitty QB are fooling themselves.
Those who think Dak is a great QB are fooling themselves.
Dak is a good QB and can lead the team to success. Dallas has no choice but to sign him. Odds of them finding better in FA is slim.