• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zaza Pachulia is the new Jeff Foster

ChiTownCliff

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Pachulia is becoming a real dirtbag player. Maybe I never really noticed it before, but he was really trying to hurt someone last night in Chicago.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see where he was actually trying to cause harm. Looks like he was just going for the ball (and failed).

Reactions: GNG

ChiTownCliff

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He clearly is going to Jimmy's face. Later he elbows Mirotic in the head. After that he jumps on Mirotic during a loose ball and mugs him. He is a dirtbag... Milwaukee can't compete so they are playing dirty. No biggy. Bulls will sweep their asses.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see where he was actually trying to cause harm. Looks like he was just going for the ball (and failed).
He punch slapped Mirotic and threw an elbow. Henson forearm Brooks. Bucks are trying to play tough but they are playing Dirty. Same with Mayo. Difference in playing tough and being dirty. Playing tough doesn't mean dirty.

ChiTownCliff

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a closer look at the hit to Butler. Clearly trying to hurt the guy. Bulls are lucky Jimmy didn't get hurt here.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we going to be blind homers and act like Mirotic didn't start with Zaza first? He fouled him and pushed him afterwards before Zaza responded

ChiTownCliff

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Heats fan...

I am far from a homer fan. I simply call it as I see it. I have always been quite honest and unbiased about the Bulls. I just would hate to see a lesser opponent like the Bucks injure a Bulls player before the real playoffs start in round two. Bulls have had WAY to many injuries the past few years and a ton this year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Heats fan...

I am far from a homer fan. I simply call it as I see it. I have always been quite honest and unbiased about the Bulls. I just would hate to see a lesser opponent like the Bucks injure a Bulls player before the real playoffs start in round two. Bulls have had WAY to many injuries the past few years and a ton this year.

I just think the Mirotic play was started by Mirotic. Did he not push Zaza after clearly fouling him? The Butler play is your opinion which is fine but I disagree.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we going to be blind homers and act like Mirotic didn't start with Zaza first? He fouled him and pushed him afterwards before Zaza responded
No it started with the elbow in the head a few plays before where he got a confusion and no Zaza also started it on the dive to the floor. Its clear

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think the Mirotic play was started by Mirotic. Did he not push Zaza after clearly fouling him? The Butler play is your opinion which is fine but I disagree.
Zaza punched slapped him in the face and then Mirotic pushed him.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He punch slapped Mirotic and threw an elbow. Henson forearm Brooks. Bucks are trying to play tough but they are playing Dirty. Same with Mayo. Difference in playing tough and being dirty. Playing tough doesn't mean dirty.

All that other crap was definitely unnecessary, I agree.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Pachulia is becoming a real dirtbag player. Maybe I never really noticed it before, but he was really trying to hurt someone last night in Chicago.

Thats hardly even a hard foul. I don't see him being a dirt bag because of game 2. I also got the feeling that Mirotic instigated the scuffle with Zaza in an attempt to pick him up his second tech. I thought it was ingenius at the time, but then he got hurt.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Jimmy B's dunk, Pachulia slapped Jimmy in the face.
Purposely Elbowed Mirotic in the head on a rebound, then later went after a loose ball and while on the floor, tried the backwards headbutt on Mirotic. Mirotic giving a push is one thing, but when you go after the opposing player's face or head that's totally another. Big differnce

He's toast now.. Noah and Taj are going to man handle him.

I'm glad the punk did what he did, because he woke Jimmy B up and now it's about to get physical. But let's hope Mirotic's knee is ok.

And this is why I love the NBA playoffs! Finally, some brawls!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is playoff basketball.

I guess he was just supposed to move out of the way instead trying to stop the dunk?

Butler is not the first nor will he be the last player to get hit in the face while dunking on another player who is trying to prevent the dunk.....THAT IS LIFE

Zaza is far from a punk actually. He is very tough and doesn't back down from anyone

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is playoff basketball.

I guess he was just supposed to move out of the way instead trying to stop the dunk?

Butler is not the first nor will he be the last player to get hit in the face while dunking on another player who is trying to prevent the dunk.....THAT IS LIFE

Zaza is far from a punk actually. He is very tough and doesn't back down from anyone

Dude.. Jimmy is already in the air when Pachulia comes over way late and didn't STICK his hand in his face... He SLAPPED him in the face.
Then Mirotic gets elbowed in the head. Then the punk tries to head butt Mirotic with the back of his head.

It's all there on video. Really doesn't matter, because that shit just pisses off the other team and fires them up. If you are hitting people in the face and head on purpose, you are punk bitch. It's not the way the game is supposed to be played. Physical basketball isn't taking shots at people in the head. I can respect someone for going after the ball and fouling them hard when they are about to get posterized, but don't slap people in the face. This isn't European bball.

I hope Noah doesn't go crazy on the dude.