• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zack Zenner

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bitch.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows it but Caldwell thinks he's Adrian Peterson......Maybe Cooter thinks he's Eric Dickerson>? I don't know......I just know that sum bitch is getting tons of carries......

What's the harm in throwing it 90 times a game? Detroit running the ball equals a false start minus 5 yards anyway....

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With LT and Warford playing G there is no chance of us running the ball anywhere. Reiff and Decker are decent. Swanson is average. Warford was never the same after the injury. Hopefully we add a couple more lineman next year. Warford can walk. Maybe Reiff too. LT the year after if he is not outright cut before then.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of this horrible running game. I understand a good running game is kind of a forgotten art in the NFL but this crap's costing us games. If the Lions are ranked 30th in rushing who in the hell is worse? If (and its a big if)Dalvin Cook falls in the draft I think we need to make a move. Keep Riddick, no to Zenner, no to Washington, still not sold on Abdullah

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With LT and Warford playing G there is no chance of us running the ball anywhere. Reiff and Decker are decent. Swanson is average. Warford was never the same after the injury. Hopefully we add a couple more lineman next year. Warford can walk. Maybe Reiff too. LT the year after if he is not outright cut before then.

I upgraded my opinion of Swanson with how the line fell off with his absence. Glasgow was better as the guard instead of a center as well. I think when Swanson gets back the Lions only really need to replace Warford.

That is not to say other positions can't still be upgraded, but that the line would be league average with the addition of a starting quality right guard.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalvin Cook falls in the draft I think we need to make a move

He's a very complete back kinda reminds me of Thurman Thomas. He makes excellent cuts and has really good balance.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We'll trade LT to the Patriots for a 2023 7th rounder, where he'll then become an All-Pro.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll trade LT to the Patriots for a 2023 7th rounder, where he'll then become an All-Pro.

Its not like he is Van Noy playing out of position. The guy just plays without passion.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like he is Van Noy playing out of position. The guy just plays without passion.

IMO both are better suited for the RG spot. Talent level for LT is not there and as you said about Warford, never been the same since his rookie year.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of this horrible running game. I understand a good running game is kind of a forgotten art in the NFL but this crap's costing us games. If the Lions are ranked 30th in rushing who in the hell is worse? If (and its a big if)Dalvin Cook falls in the draft I think we need to make a move. Keep Riddick, no to Zenner, no to Washington, still not sold on Abdullah

This aged well.