• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Z Talks

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady Henderson ‏@BradyHenderson 7m7 minutes ago

Zduriencik says metrics show Cano is hitting the ball harder than he did in '14, suggesting some bad luck is at play w/ his offensive issues

Brady Henderson ‏@BradyHenderson 2m2 minutes ago

And Zduriencik noted there's a contractual issue there with not being able to count on Gutierrez to play every day.

Zduriencik on Jesus Montero: "I would be shocked if he isn't on this club before the year is over."

Brady Henderson ‏@BradyHenderson 1m1 minute ago

Zduriencik calls Dustin Ackley's struggles "perplexing".

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm sure he believes that cano is a victim of magic

and yes, i agree that ackley is perplexing. it's time to stop talking about it, and do something about it, moron.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zduriencik says metrics show Cano is hitting the ball harder than he did in '14, suggesting some bad luck is at play w/ his offensive issues

I think bad luck was said to be the problem with the Hindenburg as well...BS! So is Ackley's career bad luck as well? He hits the same weak grounders to the right side so where are his excuses?

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not worth listening to

the things you posted say it all

i wouldn't expect him to say anything else, really

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Zduriencik noted there's a contractual issue there with not being able to count on Gutierrez to play every day.

Zduriencik on Jesus Montero: "I would be shocked if he isn't on this club before the year is over."

A. I don't see why Montero wasn't instantly on the team once they decided Cruz was going to play in the field. Everything Weeks provided as a DH was worth letting Montero do that. Problem is now he doesn't have a position or a role on the big club. The only role I could see is if they decide to try him at catcher again and let him spell Zunino, Morrison and occasionally DH. Can't call him up to platoon with Morrison.

B. Guti isn't reliable but he should've been on the roster once Ruggiano was DFA'd. They don't need him to be an everyday player, Smith should be the LF and Guti could spell him against lefties.

C. The team isn't underperforming, one player is. The team he put together was just fundamentally flawed with the design of platoon players and completely setting the offense based around Cruz being the DH and every player playing above their track record and the starters dependant on youngsters and the hope the bullpen could duplicate last year's performance.

johnfree63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Z said he would be shocked if Montero isn't on the club before the end of the year, he's just assuming that he and Lloyd will be fired by September and Montero will get a call up.