• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Youtube TV finally comes to Fire TV

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, i have been on the fence about replacing all my Fire TV's with Rokus (to avoid the drama that went on between the 2 mega companys) Finally today it is released!! (even when you search youtube tv it is like super far down the list)

My youngest is goina be super excited all his fav cartoons are on youtube tv! (hes been using Philo)

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats good news. Roku is too difficult with 3rd party apps anyway. Cant ever see getting one. Now if Amazon can get their satellites up that would be much better news for internet users and streamers.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats good news. Roku is too difficult with 3rd party apps anyway. Cant ever see getting one. Now if Amazon can get their satellites up that would be much better news for internet users and streamers.
I am in a perfect situation i have Gigabit Fiber at a low cost (65 monthly) never have issues no throttling as the company doesnt do television anyway (CenturyLink) they dabbled in it but ultimately threw in the towel and just bundle with Sat companies :D (anybody read the stats on those boys lately, boy are they hurting, eventually they will only be rural users like how they started)

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roku isnt bad, if you plan on only legit (not pirating crap with things like KODI etc)TV viewing, we have a Roku TV in the bedroom and it works just fine for those purposes.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roku isnt bad, if you plan on only legit (not pirating crap with things like KODI etc)TV viewing, we have a Roku TV in the bedroom and it works just fine for those purposes.

Oh Sure, I know plenty of people who really like it. As a streamer it does perform very well. Its just not for someone like me.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in a perfect situation i have Gigabit Fiber at a low cost (65 monthly) never have issues no throttling as the company doesnt do television anyway (CenturyLink) they dabbled in it but ultimately threw in the towel and just bundle with Sat companies :D (anybody read the stats on those boys lately, boy are they hurting, eventually they will only be rural users like how they started)

I had FIOS Gigabit for a year but just thought it was too expensive and I didnt need that much speed. That was before I was streaming though. I could always go back to that. Its a little more expensive $80 but with a contract comes with free phone and cable now too.

Just hoping for something better with the new satellites that are coming.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had FIOS Gigabit for a year but just thought it was too expensive and I didnt need that much speed. That was before I was streaming though. I could always go back to that. Its a little more expensive $80 but with a contract comes with free phone and cable now too.

Just hoping for something better with the new satellites that are coming.
Contracts, dirty words right there

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you pause games, and skip through commercials?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the greatest word of all (FREE) offsets it.
I believe in paying for goods and services (karma for me) i believe in paying a fair price and not being overcharged. I will admit i did the whole napster thing when i was younger and used to use bit torrents but i have since abandoned that practice. I wait until movies are on Blu-Ray then watch them at home in my personal theater, so while i do have to avoid spoilers for an extra 3 months im not paying 50 bucks to go see a damn movie :D

If everyone was not paying anything then the quality of product would go down and be non existent..there would be no "market" to make movies etc.

TV i have long felt is ridiculous, it should be much cheaper since all the networks carry commercials, all "cable" tv should either be commercial free, or free as in over the air... but like i said i have this stupid karma thing that whenever i take advantage of something i feel shitty and something bad happens that i inevitably blame on some shitty act of my past :D It is what it is :D to each their own.