• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Honor

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone watching this?

Your Honor (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

Bryan Cranston is a widowed judge whose 17 yo son hits and kills a bicyclist who happened to be the son of a mob boss. It was a hit & run and when he discovers mob boss is out for deadly revenge he sets out to cover it up, involving several others including a mayoral candidate/friend. I'm 7 episodes in and really enjoying it. It isn't Breaking Bad great but I'm into it. RT gave it a 47% which for the life of me I can't understand. There may be some frowned upon political overtones I'm missing. I'm used to RT over-praising things but not dissing them unfairly. I don't get it. Anyone else watching this?

Last edited:

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess nobody was watching this. Season 2 just came out and the weak plot, storylines & dialog have caught up with it. I didn't think it needed a season 2, but it's here and the acting by the main principles is still really the only thing it has going for it... but the material..

The writers must have used up their bag of tricks of interesting plot twists & turns during season 1, because I'm 3 episodes into season 2 which has been pretty stupid so far. I'll give it another hour or 2.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought it was an overall good series.