• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your aspirations this season

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you expecting to land in the penthouse or the poop house at the end of the season?

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you expecting to land in the penthouse or the poop house at the end of the season?

I think any fan that "expects" certain accomplishments from their teams (playoff births, division titles, SB's) either have no idea what they are talking about or aren't' bothering to look at things with any objectivity. The fact of the matter is that there isn't a huge gap in talent between the "best" team in the nlf and the "worst" team in the nfl and too many things can go sideways to reasonably "expect" anything.

You usually can tell when someone doesn't know what he is talking about or isn't bothering to think objectively when he starts arguing why his team is the best in his division or conference, or the league; especially when there are few or no qualifiers.

Now finding reasons to be optimistic if things go as planned or pointing out why the guy who is claiming your team has no chance has no idea what they are talking about (because just the claim that any team in the nfl "can't" have success is just dumb).....that's a whole other ballgame.

If you want proof, all you need to do is talk to the fans of teams every year whose team's made the playoffs last year and didn't make it this year and visa versa.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our season starts in 2014 on our way to the Superbowl so...

ok if we get a play off win this year I will be pumped. 9-7 and no playoffs I would not be crushed.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers - I think it is safe to expect to get a playoff berth and most likely win the division. Anything after that is a crapshoot.

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins......Expect Cowboys fans to think they are a GREAT team...and that Romo is the man...only to get so close and have the rug pulled out again.!!! and to know that the Skins win the division again....SALT IN THAT WOUND!!!!

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping for a ring

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much better than last season. They can't be much worse. I don't them in the playoffs this season. It's possible, though. The addition of Reggie Bush gives them something else the defenses have to respect aside from Stafford to Calvin. They absolutely have to have a reliable #2 WR. Broyles looked very good last season until he was injured. Hopefully he can fill that spot and stay on the field. They've patched their D in a couple of spots were it needed it but the DL will have to be great and I think they can be, because their back 7 is still lacking. I see 8 wins.