• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Younger Free Agents to look at for positions of need

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are about 3 weeks out from the start of FA. Each year we have had posters post FA plans with suggestions and contract expectations. Skinsdad, Gecoka, Shark and Stymie are just a few posters that come to mind. In going through rotoworlds best FA available, I saw the following names that could be good fits given the limited knowledge I have, their age and FA rankings according to their sight. We got a lot of cap room but it must be used wisely.

LG:
Weston Richburg

WR:
Paul Richardson

DLine:
Beau Allen
DaQuan Jones

ILB:
Anthony Hitchens
Todd Davis

CB:
Kyle Fuller
Aaron Colvin

Of course we can't sign all of them but these might be some players we look at from a youth and talent perspective.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are about 3 weeks out from the start of FA. Each year we have had posters post FA plans with suggestions and contract expectations. Skinsdad, Gecoka, Shark and Stymie are just a few posters that come to mind. In going through rotoworlds best FA available, I saw the following names that could be good fits given the limited knowledge I have, their age and FA rankings according to their sight. We got a lot of cap room but it must be used wisely.

LG:
Weston Richburg

WR:
Paul Richardson

DLine:
Beau Allen
DaQuan Jones

ILB:
Anthony Hitchens
Todd Davis

CB:
Kyle Fuller
Aaron Colvin

Of course we can't sign all of them but these might be some players we look at from a youth and talent perspective.

we should target all of them however i think allen will sign anyone over 33 yrs old

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we be looking for young FAs? We had a young QB who was the best slot corner in the NFL and traded him for the third or fourth oldest starting QB in football.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we be looking for young FAs? We had a young QB who was the best slot corner in the NFL and traded him for the third or fourth oldest starting QB in football.

Just messing with you man, but a double threat who was a QB and the best slot corner in the NFL is a rare find indeed!:D

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just messing with you man, but a double threat who was a QB and the best slot corner in the NFL is a rare find indeed!:D

I read your post like five times thinking WTF is he talking about. I can’t believe I did that. My real anger in this whole situation is losing Fuller. That is what pisses me off.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LG:
Weston Richburg

WR:
Paul Richardson

DLine:
Beau Allen
DaQuan Jones

ILB:
Anthony Hitchens
Todd Davis

CB:
Kyle Fuller
Aaron Colvin

I think Richburg is more suited for C

I like Paul Richardson but I'm not sure if I like him more then John Brown at what their respective prices would be or Martavis Bryant in terms of ability.

I like Beau Allen

Hitchens and Davis would be upgrades over Foster but at what cost?

Colvin is good but has a checkered injury past
Fuller may be a product of Chicago's system

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because fuller was the best slot this year means nothing when the 2018 season starts next year he might play horrible

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read your post like five times thinking WTF is he talking about. I can’t believe I did that. My real anger in this whole situation is losing Fuller. That is what pisses me off.

I know you're pissed about that, but the mistype is something that happens to us all. Like I said, just messing with you!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're pissed about that, but the mistype is something that happens to us all. Like I said, just messing with you!

I know you were. Can’t believe I did it though and didn’t catch it. So sad. This Fuller thing has me. I just can’t believe we were that stupid.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you were. Can’t believe I did it though and didn’t catch it. So sad. This Fuller thing has me. I just can’t believe we were that stupid.

It was indeed a dumb assed move. It is interesting how some are now on board with wishing we had made a move for A.J. after all the shit I took suggesting that he should be the replacement for Kirk. Thing is, we would have been better off keeping Fuller and getting the soon to be free agent McCarron for a lot less money.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was indeed a dumb assed move. It is interesting how some are now on board with wishing we had made a move for A.J. after all the shit I took suggesting that he should be the replacement for Kirk. Thing is, we would have been better off keeping Fuller and getting the soon to be free agent McCarron for a lot less money.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always had your back on AJ in general terms.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to see it to believe it. Not saying it can't happen but there isn't anything to make you believe it will.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because fuller was the best slot this year means nothing when the 2018 season starts next year he might play horrible
yeah why risk it on a guy who actually produced on the field ? duh

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed that...Thanks!
i didnt , but i'd rather have eaten that shit sandwich then trading for CDC/Steve deberg / mark brunell

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude... If Bruce gets a hand cramp, does your jaw freeze??

Asking for a friend. :D

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea that really kills me. We got worse and we gave up such a good asset to do it. Absolutely absurd. The more I think about it the dumber it gets.