• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You Want a MGI Zip Navigator AT

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a chance to play 10 holes with my new Zip yesterday. What absolute heaven! It was cold and we're off season here with temp pins so I had the place to myself and played two balls. My questions going in were how distracting is managing the buggy around the course and how well does it take the terrain? Well it couldn't be simpler to navigate the machine; the controls are handy and intuitive so it doesn't take much getting used to.

yrwy0dS.jpg

As you can see, our front side has a good deal of elevation change and the machine handled all terrain without threat of tipping. We have one steep bank between our 4th green and 5th tee so I just held my hand under the handle for the 6 steps it took to go up it. I could navigate it around the bank but it's no big deal to just hold it.

I used the remote the entire time and had no trouble with any bumps or banks off the paths. It was simply a joy to walk along and I was hitting the ball well. Piped two right down the middle on 18, my final hole. Legs were definitely not feeling the walk like when I had to push.

It was 35 degrees yesterday but I'm heading in for carpal tunnel release surgery this morning so it was the only chance I would have for a while. It's no big deal. I had the other wrist done last new year's eve and was hitting balls 11 days later.

I'm beyond stoked for play this year. This thing is really going to make golf a joy~

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a chance to play 10 holes with my new Zip yesterday. What absolute heaven! It was cold and we're off season here with temp pins so I had the place to myself and played two balls. My questions going in were how distracting is managing the buggy around the course and how well does it take the terrain? Well it couldn't be simpler to navigate the machine; the controls are handy and intuitive so it doesn't take much getting used to.

yrwy0dS.jpg

As you can see, our front side has a good deal of elevation change and the machine handled all terrain without threat of tipping. We have one steep bank between our 4th green and 5th tee so I just held my hand under the handle for the 6 steps it took to go up it. I could navigate it around the bank but it's no big deal to just hold it.

I used the remote the entire time and had no trouble with any bumps or banks off the paths. It was simply a joy to walk along and I was hitting the ball well. Piped two right down the middle on 18, my final hole. Legs were definitely not feeling the walk like when I had to push.

It was 35 degrees yesterday but I'm heading in for carpal tunnel release surgery this morning so it was the only chance I would have for a while. It's no big deal. I had the other wrist done last new year's eve and was hitting balls 11 days later.

I'm beyond stoked for play this year. This thing is really going to make golf a joy~
I had used a 1990's version of that I rented from my course.

Those things are great until one of your idiot friends sends in riding down the fairway by itself just before it goes careening down a hill.
It was a miracle the staff did not notice the damage.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had used a 1990's version of that I rented from my course.

Those things are great until one of your idiot friends sends in riding down the fairway by itself just before it goes careening down a hill.
It was a miracle the staff did not notice the damage.
One dude at another golf forum wisely advised never leaving it pointed at a pond or a cliff. I guess one time he witnessed someone have the a matching code in their remote and they accidentally sent one off into a pond! Big expensive damage if they get submerged apparently.

I only got to use it one day and now I have to wait....cripes~

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golf is a whole other experience as of late. This slick machine has made the stroll so much easier. I'm really enjoying it.