• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You really have to give BIG KUDO's

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the O-Line the way it was,at Houston and these guys stayed in the game and came back again to win.

This was not a Houston blew it type game,it was a very tough resilient Seahawk crew that came away with the W,we have watched these guys mature and it showed sunday.

One thing i did not care for is Earl and Richard gave one of our guys that blew coverage in the back for a TD,from what it looked like he was relying on Earl to take over in coverage when Earl was clearly covering more upfront,that is rare seeing our guys give lip to our own,at least from what i have seen.

But make no mistake to go to Houston and win with our line down by three starters is BIG!,Lynch after the fumble just stood there in silence with his helmet still on on the sidelines you could tell he was pissed and then next he comes back with some good runs,he is one of those RB's that gets mean lol.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no i did not forget DangeRuss he carried the team,after all these years as a Hawk fan to finally have a QB with such leadership is truly a blessing for us 12th man.