• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You never know

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the start of the season I thought that the 49ers were the only soft spot in the opening 5 games.Turns out the 49ers are going to be the team we have to beat.You just never know.Rams and cards have really played sub par.Can not wait for the next game the bye week is hard to take when you just want to see your team play.It will be interesting to see how the 49ers do against the lions.I think the lions take this game.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the start of the season I thought that the 49ers were the only soft spot in the opening 5 games.Turns out the 49ers are going to be the team we have to beat.You just never know.Rams and cards have really played sub par.Can not wait for the next game the bye week is hard to take when you just want to see your team play.It will be interesting to see how the 49ers do against the lions.I think the lions take this game.

It would be nice if the Lions could take out the 9ers and put the Seahawks one game back in the loss column with a game against SF at home still left. I agree you never know, and my expectations for the team are still tempered, but if you can go into NY and beat the Giants you're not that bad of a team.

Glad the Hawks finally got rid of Aaron Curry too. I'll still remember his last play in a Seahawks jersey. A pass from Eli thrown right to him to salt the victory and it goes right through his hands (which is then caught by Chancellor because, you know, he's a good player). Hope the door hits your ass on the way out Curry.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lions with there great defensive line and great receivers to go along with a very good QB should beat the 49ers.The only thing that gives me any second thoughts is that they are due to stumble after 5 straight wins.I'm going to be

rooting hard for the lions.As for Curry wish we could have got morwe then a bag of peanuts for him.