• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You Know

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans and Seahawks fans are generally very respectful of each others fans and teams.
You have to know we are among the most hated.

The haters are going to try to instigate shit between us. Enjoy it like you want it but remember - it is the character of these 2 teams that stands out. A culture of winning.
If I'm not on your board on SB Sunday, it's because I'm in Arizona.....
Enjoy!!!!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys i agree with Southie.

Beware of the Fallen Star Boys. There the worst for stirring up shit

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its hard to do, but if we ignore all the asshats, we win. How much of a failure is a troll if nobody from either team responds?

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got no sports hate for the Patriots.

This will be a fun one Southie.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, a little trolling is inevitable. Just don't let the haters manipulate you.....

Game on!!!!!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already did it. Tried to be nice and answer a question and the guy was just an asshat. I wish we could report asshats and when they get a dozen or so negatives, they automatically get a time out.

As far as the Patriots, its hard to be a doosh to a team when there is no sports hate. My best shot is BB looks like one of our 5th avenue wino's.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been exceedingly difficult to ignore all the "the '12s' are a bunch of bandwagoners" crap that has been going around for really a couple years now and has been significantly ramped up during the playoffs. It didn't help at all when cameras caught some of the 68,500+ people in attendance leaving early and trying to get back in when they found out what was happening. The headlines on some of the articles talking about it only encouraged the trolls too.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about we make a list of the worst ones and send their names to Santa.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been exceedingly difficult to ignore all the "the '12s' are a bunch of bandwagoners" crap that has been going around for really a couple years now and has been significantly ramped up during the playoffs. It didn't help at all when cameras caught some of the 68,500+ people in attendance leaving early and trying to get back in when they found out what was happening. The headlines on some of the articles talking about it only encouraged the trolls too.

I saw that and just laughed because the stadium still looked full. When the Miami Heat won that heart stopper a couple of years ago the fans were flooding out of the stadium. Yesterday they showed a picture of a handful of fans watching from the outside, but that's all the footage that was shown or mentioned. That will happen at every single venue for all of sports, it's a matter of how many actually leave. Yesterday was a handful, and shame on them for leaving, but they're feeling it now. Jokes on them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always liked the Patriots (I think I need to start them up on Madden, dunno why I've never done a franchise with them). This will be a good super bowl and the Pats always play these kind of games tough.

Outside of that, have ALWAYS enjoyed talking to Pats fans on these boards. Unlike 49ers fans, I don't have to always hear "Well we have rings!" as an argument.

Really excited we have a bit of the old (Bill/Tom) against a bit of the new (Pete/Russell). Pretty cool that Carroll used to head coach for the Pats and now he's going up against his former team.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already did it. Tried to be nice and answer a question and the guy was just an asshat. I wish we could report asshats and when they get a dozen or so negatives, they automatically get a time out.

As far as the Patriots, its hard to be a doosh to a team when there is no sports hate. My best shot is BB looks like one of our 5th avenue wino's.

Report asshats? Why? Message boards should reflect life and life has an asshat or two at every turn. The ignore button is there for a reason. If everyone was just nice and polite to their sports adversaries all the time, there wouldn't be any rivalries.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report asshats? Why? Message boards should reflect life and life has an asshat or two at every turn. The ignore button is there for a reason. If everyone was just nice and polite to their sports adversaries all the time, there wouldn't be any rivalries.

If we reported asshats, I am sure most of the cowboys fan base would make me number one. And the last few days I have been asking myself if I should be nice to the trolls or mix it up with them? And it really doesn't matter. I have deleted as many posts as I have made cause I stopped and asked myself if I really wanted to stir this much shit up.

I don't care what people think of me or weather they like me or not. My wife likes me sometimes and that's enough.

If you watched this board yesterday, there were a whole lot of asshats just waiting to come out of the woodwork to pile on Seattle if we lost. They were really shocked that Seattle came back and ruined their fun. We can jump in there and take the shots and give them back, or we can just turn off the computer and watch sportscenter.

This is nothing but entertainment. Some people on these boards will like and respect you, many will not. And it means almost nothing.