• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You know who lost last night?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a power dunker, but if you don't think he can be a creative dunker, go youtube his pre game dunks.

I've seen plenty of them.
My point was that the contest has turned into basically coming up with the most creative prop.
It's IMO gotten pretty boring/lame.
Why would he want to involve himself?

Maybe they should just forgo the judging and offer the top players/dunkers in the game a decent sized donation to a charity of their choice if they agree to put on some type of exhibition for the fans.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen plenty of them.
My point was that the contest has turned into basically coming up with the most creative prop.
It's IMO gotten pretty boring/lame.
Why would he want to involve himself?

Maybe they should just forgo the judging and offer the top players/dunkers in the game a decent sized donation to a charity of their choice if they agree to put on some type of exhibition for the fans.

I think the props, etc. are more about who's in the contest these days. Back when the top players used to compete in it, they didn't need props.

I'd bet if guys like Lebron, Blake Griffin and other star players participated, there'd be a whole lot more interest and the props would go away.

When MJ, 'Nique, etc. all used to participate, the dunk contest was must see t.v.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the props, etc. are more about who's in the contest these days. Back when the top players used to compete in it, they didn't need props.

I'd bet if guys like Lebron, Blake Griffin and other star players participated, there'd be a whole lot more interest and the props would go away.

When MJ, 'Nique, etc. all used to participate, the dunk contest was must see t.v.

I remember well.
I do agree with the original point on this topic that egos and the fear or repercussions of losing would be a factor if you had an elite group like that in this era.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan is Jordan but LBJ is pretty darn clutch these days. He's not Jordan but he's made plenty of huge shots in his 3+ years in Miami

If LeBron had and balls he would have hung on to that ball and shot the game winner over Indiana instead of listening that fool of a coach. Just like some of you Heat fans need to have the balls to admitt you are bandwagon fans.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron had and balls he would have hung on to that ball and shot the game winner over Indiana instead of listening that fool of a coach. Just like some of you Heat fans need to have the balls to admitt you are bandwagon fans.

Get new material

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet noone will answer my question. Why didnt LeBron shoot the ball? Why pass it to Bosh? Just because his coach said so. Really? LeBron grow a pair.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope but I do.

I am not bitching because the calls went against the Heat, I was just using that for context, I bitch about all refs who suck across all sports. The fact they do not get it right is nothing short of corrupt in todays age of technology.

Just admtted you were a front-runner, your opinion is no longer relevant. Thanks for making it clear. :suds:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet noone will answer my question. Why didnt LeBron shoot the ball? Why pass it to Bosh? Just because his coach said so. Really? LeBron grow a pair.

Because Bosh was open and he can shoot.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying Bosh is more trustworthy than leBron?

No....thats what you are saying or either you cant read. I said "Bosh was open". Lebron was not open and the right play is to pass to the guy that is open and known to hit the shot. Its not like he passed it to Greg Oden at the 3 pt line.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No....thats what you are saying or either you cant read. I said "Bosh was open". Lebron was not open and the right play is to pass to the guy that is open and known to hit the shot. Its not like he passed it to Greg Oden at the 3 pt line.

But it's LBJ, the great and powerful, you mean to tell me he couldn't use his HGH-self and get open? I don't believe that.

Just afraid to take another shot late in the game, no surprise there.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it's LBJ, the great and powerful, you mean to tell me he couldn't use his HGH-self and get open? I don't believe that.

Just afraid to take another shot late in the game, no surprise there.

I didnt know you were a retard. My bad.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still laughing that the Heat lost.

1126.gif

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt know you were a retard. My bad.

Good comeback :L you're an idiot if you don't think LeQueen is on HGH...

The real retard here is you

Your opinion means nothing to me since you're a clear bandwagon fan. Join Botslayer on the list of irrelevant opinions on here.