• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You give the grade

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife's cousin flew 100 fresh Maine lobsters to Florida. They were all 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 lb. lobsters. The bill was $1800 which included the flight from Portland to Miami. (mid 1970s)

He dropped off the crates, picked up the check, refueled and flew back to Maine.

When he got back the guy in Florida was furious, called him a crook and was going to sue him for leaving him a crate of 100 spoiled lobsters. Every one was greenish and blue and not one was red. Her cousin asked him what he did with fresh lobsters and he told him that he had a guy take them out and dump them in the ocean. Her cousin then asked him if he had ever seen a fresh Maine loster or a picture of one. The guy was still swearing and said no. He told him to go to the library and find a picture (no internet back then) and compare it to cooked Maine lobster. The lobsters were $2.59 a pound back then. They still tell that story today as I did.

I've never been able to eat lobster. Makes me violently sick. From the time I was 8 I had my own boat and 10 traps. I made enough money during the summer to buy new school clothes every year and give my mother about $10 a week. Thems was the good old days.

My 1st wife flew back to California from a trip to Boston. She brought back an 8 lb, 7 lb, and a 5 lb lobster.
I married her - should have married the lobster.

My roomate in college was a diver and allergic to lobster. Best roommate ever!!!!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As you can imagine, there is an un-ending supply of the worlds best sushi.
But I get no lobster rolls.....
Yeah I figured that I for one don't eat Sushi or Lobster for that matter

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's 3AM and the food prep has begun 14lb Brisket on my stick smoker, boston butt on the Weber Smokey Mt smoker. Gonna also do some baby portabello crab stuff mushrooms and atomic buffalo turds on the grill. Some fried cabbage, lima beans, and Jalapeno Smoked gouda Mac N Cheese.

Go Pats

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's 3AM and the food prep has begun 14lb Brisket on my stick smoker, boston butt on the Weber Smokey Mt smoker. Gonna also do some baby portabello crab stuff mushrooms and atomic buffalo turds on the grill. Some fried cabbage, lima beans, and Jalapeno Smoked gouda Mac N Cheese.

Go Pats

I got to say, that sounds quite awesome.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put all of plans away yesterday. a friend of mine has a sprawling mansion about 10 miles from my house. He worked with my wife for about 15 years. He's asked us to come over for a party every Super Bowl since about 2003. My wife retired last Feb. 28th and he called her yesterday and begged her to come over today. His mancave is a room above a three car garage. It has arcade games, a pool table and a 12' screen with a $10,000 projection system. The last time I was there was for the Denver playoiff game with Tim Tebow at QB. He had a "Huge" 43" HD TV back then. I can't imagine what watching the game on a 12 foot screen will be like. Food is alway great. He grinds and packs his own sausage and grinds roasts for his chili. He's Italian and make his own gravy from scratch and actually makes tomato sauce, puree and paste from his own tomatoes. He makes homade pasta from semolina flour.

Hence, I will not be making comments unless he's put a laptop in the room. If he has, I'll try to take a few pics and post them.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put all of plans away yesterday. a friend of mine has a sprawling mansion about 10 miles from my house. He worked with my wife for about 15 years. He's asked us to come over for a party every Super Bowl since about 2003. My wife retired last Feb. 28th and he called her yesterday and begged her to come over today. His mancave is a room above a three car garage. It has arcade games, a pool table and a 12' screen with a $10,000 projection system. The last time I was there was for the Denver playoiff game with Tim Tebow at QB. He had a "Huge" 43" HD TV back then. I can't imagine what watching the game on a 12 foot screen will be like. Food is alway great. He grinds and packs his own sausage and grinds roasts for his chili. He's Italian and make his own gravy from scratch and actually makes tomato sauce, puree and paste from his own tomatoes. He makes homade pasta from semolina flour.

Hence, I will not be making comments unless he's put a laptop in the room. If he has, I'll try to take a few pics and post them.
Enjoy the game BK.
Let's go Pats:suds::hope:

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that food sounds damn good. Nothing extreme here. My wife and I moved to Portland Oregon alittle over a year ago. Family and friends back in Idaho. So it will be just the wife and I. There is a Patriots Bar here. But I don’t want to sit there for over 4 hours. Plus I don’t drink(much).

Getting pizza from an awesome place. Making our own wings. Mozzarella sticks. Chips and veggies and dip. 7 layer bean dip. Just the basics I guess.

Hoping for a Patriots win!!!! Let’s go!!