• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You Are Barking Up The Wrong Tree Fellas. LOL

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, no, but I still wouldn't go for a drive with Tiger Woods.
Ha ha! Not with his reputation for car wrecks. Interesting that the PGA never tested him for drugs like they do the other players

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The total package of the recent law reads as voter suppression by many many reputable sources. Not gonna argue with a fuckin' trumper with a narrative already in their head. We know how that goes.

That said, yes, you're correct, they're barking up the wrong tee here.

Other PGA events similarly will not move citing the racial justice of many associated programs that are inclusive and beneficial to diverse groups of people.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say they are barking up the wrong tree. They are showing their displeasure and they are allowed to, but it likely won't make a difference when it comes to The Masters.

The PGA has made a statement and they will continue to be better about bringing diversity to the game, but to think everything in GA should be cancelled because of their really dumb laws is a little silly.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are very few people in the world whose ID status I'm familiar with. Someone in the PF tried to make a similar "point".

Is this something that comes up a lot in conversation?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The total package of the recent law reads as voter suppression by many many reputable sources. Not gonna argue with a fuckin' trumper with a narrative already in their head. We know how that goes.

That said, yes, you're correct, they're barking up the wrong tee here.

Other PGA events similarly will not move citing the racial justice of many associated programs that are inclusive and beneficial to diverse groups of people.
I got your trumper hangin’

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are very few people in the world whose ID status I'm familiar with. Someone in the PF tried to make a similar "point".

Is this something that comes up a lot in conversation?
In white ass liberal circles it does. How can someone possibly complain about needing ID to vote............unless voter fraud is their goal. Anyway, good job Masters people in not giving in to liberal bs

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In white ass liberal circles it does. How can someone possibly complain about needing ID to vote............unless voter fraud is their goal. Anyway, good job Masters people in not giving in to liberal bs
You think it's JUST about the voter ID? It's not.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had this thought earlier. What else is in this law other than requiring an id to vote? There has got to be more with all the complaining about it

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had this thought earlier. What else is in this law other than requiring an id to vote? There has got to be more with all the complaining about it
There is a lot. They are moving dates for mail in voting, they are disallowing providing water to those standing in line to vote...I haven't looked at all of it, but it's a big voter suppression move because too many blacks voted the wrong way in 2020.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot. They are moving dates for mail in voting, they are disallowing providing water to those standing in line to vote...I haven't looked at all of it, but it's a big voter suppression move because too many blacks voted the wrong way in 2020.

If I get motivation I'll have to try to look at it...I'm sure it's lengthy though and written so it's as difficult to understand as possible.

I'd have to see just how they are moving dates to make up my mind on that. I did find it kind of ridiculous how late numbers were coming in this year. Hopefully it was just a pandemic thing but I think all mail in votes should be required to be turned in by a certain date so they can be counted on time. I dont like trying to further limit mail in voting, if people don't want to go out, that's fine with me.

The water thing to me I guess depends on who was giving the water. In Ohio, there are laws limiting contact between voters and the volunteers trying to sell a certain candidate. (I found this out the hard way as one year I volunteered for someone and had to stand in the dang rain for 4 hours bc the only covered area was too close to the voters). This is more of a protection against getting hassled while in line to vote like you are dealing with dang telemarketers or something.

Generally, when I actually get fed up enough with the shouting that I actually go and read something to try and understand, I find there is ridiculous claims from both sides

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Request for Masters to boycott Augusta National after new Georgia law (usatoday.com)

Not a chance of this happening with the boys who are running the show down there. Good heavens, we are requiring ID in order to vote in Georgia. Does anybody know anybody who doesn't have ID?
This is a 100% political discussion that happens to involve Augusta national.
The political board is very popular for a reason ....please don't taint the golf board with politics.

Especially this week.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No significant number of voters vote twice.

Voter suppression is all the regressives have.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I get motivation I'll have to try to look at it...I'm sure it's lengthy though and written so it's as difficult to understand as possible.

I'd have to see just how they are moving dates to make up my mind on that. I did find it kind of ridiculous how late numbers were coming in this year. Hopefully it was just a pandemic thing but I think all mail in votes should be required to be turned in by a certain date so they can be counted on time. I dont like trying to further limit mail in voting, if people don't want to go out, that's fine with me.

The water thing to me I guess depends on who was giving the water. In Ohio, there are laws limiting contact between voters and the volunteers trying to sell a certain candidate. (I found this out the hard way as one year I volunteered for someone and had to stand in the dang rain for 4 hours bc the only covered area was too close to the voters). This is more of a protection against getting hassled while in line to vote like you are dealing with dang telemarketers or something.

Generally, when I actually get fed up enough with the shouting that I actually go and read something to try and understand, I find there is ridiculous claims from both sides
It isn't that they were still waiting for ballots to come in, it was that the state doesn't allow you to start counting them until a certain day/time.

And if you send in your ballot and the postal service fails to get it there on time, that's not on you and should not keep your vote from counting

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its about protecting the vote and not allowing anyone who is not authorized to vote cast a vote

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a 100% political discussion that happens to involve Augusta national.
The political board is very popular for a reason ....please don't taint the golf board with politics.

Especially this week.
Feel free to butt out if you don't like it.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No significant number of voters vote twice.

Voter suppression is all the regressives have.
If a person is too ignorant to figure out how to get ID then he/she is surely to ignorant to be allowed to cast a vote.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't that they were still waiting for ballots to come in, it was that the state doesn't allow you to start counting them until a certain day/time.

And if you send in your ballot and the postal service fails to get it there on time, that's not on you and should not keep your vote from counting
LOL! So far off base. read the new law instead of simply swallowing the liberal propaganda

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! Not with his reputation for car wrecks. Interesting that the PGA never tested him for drugs like they do the other players
I love how dumbshits like to ignore the fact that Tiger was one of the first and loudest proponents of drug testing on tour.