• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER BOB QUINN

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Patricia time. BQ is not overly impressive to me so far. 2016 draft was not good. I can understand if his time is running out. Both guys are still young and Fatty is a quick learner. Not giving up on him yet. This year will be a rebuilding year. I have said that from the beginning and put it in my prediction for the season as well on thread as my guess was more pessimistic then most.
"Rebuilding year" is quite a way to spin it. But no team coming off 9-7, that spends like the Lions, and has a 'top-rated' veteran QB and two veteran 1,000 yard receivers is in "rebuilding mode." That's ridiculous. They look like they're in rebuilding mode, I'll give you that. And the coach wishes he had the cushion of a team in rebuilding mode.

Last edited:

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think @RobBase giving up hope is the most damning thing I have seen so far.

I am not holding A'Shawn Robinson against Quin though, we all thought that was a steal, and we all would have made that pick. Many of us would have used the 1st round pick on him.

This is why draft grades after the draft are ridiculous. Draft grades should be given out a couple years after the draft. At the time most of us would've given the 2016 draft an B+or A-. Now its looking more like a C, C-

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone scouted New England and Syracuse to see who our next OC is going to be?