• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

York/ Dork released

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea 2 missed field goals and kicked it out of bounds first game couldn't keep him

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are signing Austin Siebert

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This means we retain our draft pick if I’m not mistaken.

He wasnt good, but on the pther hand neither was the team.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This means we retain our draft pick if I’m not mistaken.

He wasnt good, but on the pther hand neither was the team.
On the one hand, those two missed field goals made it a much more difficult game as time wore on.

On the other hand, a field goal is a concession prize when the offense stalls.

Dude wasnt great, but he is the week one casualty.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the one hand, those two missed field goals made it a much more difficult game as time wore on.

On the other hand, a field goal is a concession prize when the offense stalls.

Dude wasnt great, but he is the week one casualty.

Yes yes, of course your points are valid, shark.

He isnt the reason they lost, and he did miss a very makable field goal at a bad time, kicked a ball out of bounds and couldnt redeem himself by making a long one.

Based on a performsnce assessment he should be cut and Forbes should be benched.

Its hard to fathom what the GM’s last year saw on film that they liked about Forbes. He isnt physical, he doesnt have great recovery speed, he doesnt tackle very well, and he is a stick figure. He cant jam wrs at the line due to his size, he cant stay with big wrs who easily box him out, and he hasnt shown any “ballhawk” tendencies whatsoever.

I’d say he should be moved to deep safety, covering 1/3 of the field in a cover 3, but I would suspect that opposing offenses would flood his section and he’d bite on double moves.

He might be the worst first round pick the redskins have made since heath shuler. He certainly is in the running.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes yes, of course your points are valid, shark.

He isnt the reason they lost, and he did miss a very makable field goal at a bad time, kicked a ball out of bounds and couldnt redeem himself by making a long one.

Based on a performsnce assessment he should be cut and Forbes should be benched.

Its hard to fathom what the GM’s last year saw on film that they liked about Forbes. He isnt physical, he doesnt have great recovery speed, he doesnt tackle very well, and he is a stick figure. He cant jam wrs at the line due to his size, he cant stay with big wrs who easily box him out, and he hasnt shown any “ballhawk” tendencies whatsoever.

I’d say he should be moved to deep safety, covering 1/3 of the field in a cover 3, but I would suspect that opposing offenses would flood his section and he’d bite on double moves.

He might be the worst first round pick the redskins have made since heath shuler. He certainly is in the running.
I give Forbes a slight pass because they have been mis-using him. He isnt a thumper. He is a bawl hawk. He should be the 3rd corner mostly roaming. Leaving him on an island to play bump and run or man coverages, is setting him up to fail. His entire job should be see ball, get ball.

But thats just me I guess.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Forbes a slight pass because they have been mis-using him. He isnt a thumper. He is a bawl hawk. He should be the 3rd corner mostly roaming. Leaving him on an island to play bump and run or man coverages, is setting him up to fail. His entire job should be see ball, get ball.

But thats just me I guess.
You aren't wrong. Forbes would be much better served playing zone. He bites on little fakes, he can cover. I have said before it is a mantra here "Forbes sucks." St. Elsewhere gave up two TDs. Stand Still lost coverage several times and Martin too.

Pressure makes better DBs, the DL got back there but they did not get the sack or cause Baker to hurry enough. They need to finish. Give Mayfield credit, he stepped out of trouble and created off schedule passes at least 4-5 times.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't wrong. Forbes would be much better served playing zone. He bites on little fakes, he can cover. I have said before it is a mantra here "Forbes sucks." St. Elsewhere gave up two TDs. Stand Still lost coverage several times and Martin too.

Pressure makes better DBs, the DL got back there but they did not get the sack or cause Baker to hurry enough. They need to finish. Give Mayfield credit, he stepped out of trouble and created off schedule passes at least 4-5 times.
I would be remiss if I didnt point out we had the cap space to hold Sweat and Chase, and the two 3rd rounders we got might not make up for their possible impact on the defense. But I get it, we decided to tank for a QB, and I think Ron decided to give us a little boowattfuggin on the way out the door with those trades.

This year might be ruff

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be remiss if I didnt point out we had the cap space to hold Sweat and Chase, and the two 3rd rounders we got might not make up for their possible impact on the defense. But I get it, we decided to tank for a QB, and I think Ron decided to give us a little boowattfuggin on the way out the door with those trades.

This year might be ruff
I had no problem with Chase being gone. I liked Sweat and would have rather kept him than Allen.

It is going to be 2026 before we see what AP can put together. Guys who want to sign high priced free agents just don't understand. It is also the normal NFL under current rules. Look how many supposedly good teams looked like shit this weekend.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This year might be ruff
The Sweat trade sill doesn't sit right with me. Could be wrong, but the trades were Harris tanking for a QB as you stated, more than Ron giving the middle finger on his way out the door.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no problem with Chase being gone. I liked Sweat and would have rather kept him than Allen.

It is going to be 2026 before we see what AP can put together. Guys who want to sign high priced free agents just don't understand. It is also the normal NFL under current rules. Look how many supposedly good teams looked like shit this weekend.
I actually liked Chase. I do think after the injury eith er he rushed back to soon, or the team rushed him back. I think they should have picked up his 5th year option.

And i think the line could use both of them right now unless Armstrong surprises me.