• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

yikes!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
my second devil game of the season (went to opening night) get into the building with the anthem playing walking to seats...boom 1-0 still walking to the seats which btw were on the lower level and boom 2-0 NEVER in my 20ish years of going to devils games have i seen them trail before i could get to my seat while i'm in the building!

beyond that the team was a complete mess! i dont get it everytime they tried to do something offensively they would just cross the redline and throw it in? i was sitting next to two people who you could tell were new hockey fans (they were black) and they kept saying why are they just throwing the puck in? GREAT QUESTION I HAVE NO IDEA!

as far as everyone hating on kovalchuk he is the only player out there moving skating showing heart! he is the only player that can carry the puck from point a to point b without having to dump it in! the thing is when he gets to the offensive zone he is totally alone! he is way too fast for the rest of the people on his line to keep up!

defense is a complete joke! whoever fayne is he is garbage! watched him take a backhand shot from the blue line? what? didnt get tipped at all and he puts it out of play? is this really the best that albany has to offer? who is drafting these players?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and marty yikes! little rusty i read in the paper today? wow after being in the nhl for what 18 years? playing the most games in nhl history and being the "greatest" of alltime? your rusty after missing 8 games?

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was sitting next to two people who you could tell were new hockey fans (they were black)

I was going to ignore everything you said and was just going to tell you that you dont need to make 2 posts since you can edit your original post, but then I got to that point I have in bold and let me just say FUCK YOU. I dont care if you werent trying to make it sound like that was the only they were new hockey fans but you did IMO. I've been watching since around 92 and I am black and from I read from your other posts and even this one (Kovy the only one skating with heart) I'm honestly starting to think I know more about the sport than you do.

Edit: And yes, I'm very offended by that 1 small comment in case anyone reading is wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my second devil game of the season (went to opening night) get into the building with the anthem playing walking to seats...boom 1-0 still walking to the seats which btw were on the lower level and boom 2-0 NEVER in my 20ish years of going to devils games have i seen them trail before i could get to my seat while i'm in the building!

beyond that the team was a complete mess! i dont get it everytime they tried to do something offensively they would just cross the redline and throw it in? i was sitting next to two people who you could tell were new hockey fans (they were black) and they kept saying why are they just throwing the puck in? GREAT QUESTION I HAVE NO IDEA!

as far as everyone hating on kovalchuk he is the only player out there moving skating showing heart! he is the only player that can carry the puck from point a to point b without having to dump it in! the thing is when he gets to the offensive zone he is totally alone! he is way too fast for the rest of the people on his line to keep up!

defense is a complete joke! whoever fayne is he is garbage! watched him take a backhand shot from the blue line? what? didnt get tipped at all and he puts it out of play? is this really the best that albany has to offer? who is drafting these players?

Cup, you didn't have to point out the colour of skin as that has no beading on the point...you could have just left it as new fans. I understand why Tilo would be offended...Hell I'm offended and I'm white. Totally uncalled for!

For Kovy to be his best, he needs someone to carry the puck for him and pass off for him to shoot. Or have it being a break away, but from previous game break away flops...that doesn't look to be his fortay either.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
grow up will ya! just pointing out how i knew they were new fans....people these days i swear!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and this is how i like to post tilo so shutup.....answer you mb i think the way kovy plays esp with his speed is for him to carry it into the zone and then either have the option to dish it off or put it on net. since no one is with him and its usually 1 against 2 the goalie has no problem knowing whats coming

to sum up...kovy does not need a center to carry the puck anywhere

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and tilo like i said he is the only one out there besides tedenby who is hustling moving skating with passion and trying to do something. last night i witnessed in the 2nd period alone about 20 dump and chases minus the chasing!

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this is how i like to post tilo so shutup.....answer you mb i think the way kovy plays esp with his speed is for him to carry it into the zone and then either have the option to dish it off or put it on net. since no one is with him and its usually 1 against 2 the goalie has no problem knowing whats coming

Whether you like to post to tilo like that or not, it is still uncalled for. The post was one you started not quoting anything about tilo, so I think you're just back peddling here.

If anyone should grow up it's you! To bring up colour is rediculous in a multi culture world. This is the real world and if you feel that way, then keep it to yourself.

Done!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
its uncalled for me to post on my thread? instead of editing? gotcha...didnt know there were forum rules good to know...as far as what i said i dont care if you get upset because what i said was the truth....nothing i said was offensive or false or trying to slander in anyway. you people need to grow up

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grow up will ya! just pointing out how i knew they were new fans....people these days i swear!

and tilo like i said he is the only one out there besides tedenby who is hustling moving skating with passion and trying to do something. last night i witnessed in the 2nd period alone about 20 dump and chases minus the chasing!

Ignoring your racism. I'm just going to say "you're right". Elias never hustles for a lose puck or goes to help a teammate battling on the boards, he never streaking in front of a net to deflect a puck, Arnott is never behind the net, and Clarkson is NEVER in front of the net shoveling things around doing the garbage things. Only your lord and savior Kovy is doing EVERYTHING right. Incase you dont get it, those things take HEART.

its uncalled for me to post on my thread? instead of editing? gotcha...didnt know there were forum rules good to know...as far as what i said i dont care if you get upset because what i said was the truth....nothing i said was offensive or false or trying to slander in anyway. you people need to grow up

You dont get it do you? Even if you didnt do it on purpose, you implied they were new fans because they were black.

Last edited by a moderator:

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
if you call elias husting out there then you really dont know much about hockey..is he scoring? yes is he hustling? no...clarkson battling in front of the net isnt really what i call hustling? and yeah i still stick to kovy is the only one moving his legs out there.

and racism? how is what i said racist? i think your calling me a racist is racist?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lol and thats being racist? lets get real now son! your too funny though!

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as far as everyone hating on kovalchuk he is the only player out there moving skating showing heart!

if you call elias husting out there then you really dont know much about hockey..is he scoring? yes is he hustling? no...clarkson battling in front of the net isnt really what i call hustling? and yeah i still stick to kovy is the only one moving his legs out there.

and racism? how is what i said racist? i think your calling me a racist is racist?

1. You go from talking about heart to hustling, they're two different things.
  2. And YES I do know what I'm talking about, which is why I'm facts to back up what I'm talking about
  3. Based on your last words, I'm starting to question your maturity...

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Cup said was wrong but I don't think it means he's a racist. He's wrong because it's not important if they were black or white. Race and racism are words thrown around too often and too freely. Now if he said he didn't like those people then I'd have to question his intentions.

We're all New Jersey Devils fans here. It's been a tough season. Time to come together.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he is or did it to be racist either, but the fact that he threw it in there does make it a somewhat racist comment and given he doesnt feel the need to amend the comment is why I question his maturity.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I agree with how it was said think it may have been more ignorance than racism.but cup could have apologised to tilo for it.then again he could have apologised to the zambonis drivers for all the drool on the ice when he saw kovy.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lol yeah i'm going to apologize for making an observation? ok...is that the world we are living in now? it is...sadly but not with me! sorry tilo if your feelings got hurt :( but your not getting an apology

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never asked for one. Like I said, i'm fine with you making a comment by mistake. We're humans and we make mistakes. Its the rest of your behavior that I'm not a fan of. You're ignorant, and not just on this topic, its who you are.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ignorant.jpg

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
nah no mistake...i still stick to what i said :)