• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Year end awards/ who ya got?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE have some COY talk already going on here but what about the other major awards?
My list and I haven't spent a ton of time deep diving into this because I'm not a nerd, lol...
MVP- Patrick Mahomes
OPOY- Justin Jefferson
DPOY- Nick Bosa
OROY- Kenneth Walker III ( Homer pick, I know) Him and Travis Etienne very similar in a lot of categories
DROY- Sauce Gardner, Could be okay with Aidan Hutchinson as well
COY- Nick Sirianni but lots of good jobs done, HM to Campbell, Daboll, Carroll, O'Connell, Shanahan, Pederson

Add something in if I forgot something. Cheers.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give Garrett Wilson some credit for putting up good stats on a team without a QB. I wouldnt hate the Jets having both OROY and DROY. Their draft class last year is probably going to catapult that team for the next five years.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give Garrett Wilson some credit for putting up good stats on a team without a QB. I wouldnt hate the Jets having both OROY and DROY. Their draft class last year is probably going to catapult that team for the next five years.
Yrah, I thought of Wilson too.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Executive of the year- John Schneider From the Wilson trade to nailing the draft ( another homer pick, I know)

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP- Joe Burrow
OPOY- Justin Jefferson
DPOY- Nick Bosa
OROY- Christian Watson
DROY- Sauce Gardner
COY- Zach Taylor
Comeback - Saquon Barkley

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie would be my other choice for sure.
I'd lean towards him just because there is a chance that Pete Carroll is 4-5 tiers better at coaching than Nathaniel Hackett and Wilson might actually look better next year. I'd imagine you still have to be fairly happy with how this year turned out if youre a Seahawks fan

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd lean towards him just because there is a chance that Pete Carroll is 4-5 tiers better at coaching than Nathaniel Hackett and Wilson might actually look better next year. I'd imagine you still have to be fairly happy with how this year turned out if youre a Seahawks fan
Yep, no way anybody predicted that first rounder to be a top 5 so that definitely skews things a little. Can't argue with Roseman but the Eagles did already have their guys in the trenches in pretty good shape. That OL is as good as it gets and their defensive front is damn good too. As I said, my pick is somewhat of a homer but damn, we nailed the draft in a big way. Those 2 tackles will be cornerstones for a long time provided they stay healthy. Kenneth Walker is dynamic and Woolen was a great late pick as well as Coby Bryant at 109. And signing Nwosu in FA turned out well.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, no way anybody predicted that first rounder to be a top 5 so that definitely skews things a little. Can't argue with Roseman but the Eagles did already have their guys in the trenches in pretty good shape. That OL is as good as it gets and their defensive front is damn good too. As I said, my pick is somewhat of a homer but damn, we nailed the draft in a big way. Those 2 tackles will be cornerstones for a long time provided they stay healthy. Kenneth Walker is dynamic and Woolen was a great late pick as well as Coby Bryant at 109. And signing Nwosu in FA turned out well.
Roseman drafted Johnson Seamalu Mailotta and Dickerson. So he’s responsible for the trenches.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roseman drafted Johnson Seamalu Mailotta and Dickerson. So he’s responsible for the trenches.
Yeah, but not this year. C'mon man, I gave Howie his props so don't get all Eagles fan stupid on me like I'm a rival Cowboys fan dissing your team.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but not this year. C'mon man, I gave Howie his props so don't get all Eagles fan stupid on me like I'm a rival Cowboys fan dissing your team.
I’m sorry I ruined your Homer thread.

Tyler Ott Long snapper of the year!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP- P Mahomes

OPOY- Justin Jefferson

DPOY- Nick Bosa

OROY- Garret Wilson

DROY- Aiden Hutchinson

COY- Kyle Shanahan

Comeback - Saquon Barkley

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Executive of the year- John Schneider From the Wilson trade to nailing the draft ( another homer pick, I know)
I would have to go with the Eagles GM.
Not only did they nail their draft the AJ Brown move is IMO what makes them Superbowl contenders. Not sure any other executive comes close to that, this year.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to go with the Eagles GM.
Not only did they nail their draft the AJ Brown move is IMO what makes them Superbowl contenders. Not sure any other executive comes close to that, this year.
Yep. AJ Brown (and a big assist to the off season work of Hurts which coincidentally came with his best friend AJ Brown) is the key difference in taking the Eagles offense to new heights (shout out to the Kelce bros podcast) this season.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin won't get it, he has never coached a losing season in his 16 career. Pretty Impressive!

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP- Patrick Mahomes

OPOY- Justin Jefferson

DPOY- Nick Bosa

OROY- Kenneth Walker

DROY- Sauce