• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yankees really want Arenado

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees have discussed the possibility of trying to trade for Rockies' Nolan Arenado, report says

As a Rockies fan I don't want to lose Arenado. However, if they offer him a huge contract and he wants more I couldn't fault them for trying to get the most in return. They just spent a ton on Charlie Blackmon and $50 million+ on the bullpen last year(that part didn't work out so well) so they clearly aren't the Rockies of old where they refuse to spend money on their big players. Unfortunately I can see a situation where Arenado just wants too much and we have to trade him.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who likes to see the Giants do well, I would be happy to see Arenado leave the division.

As someone who likes to see amazing baseball, I would hate to see Arenado leave the division.

He is one my favorite players to watch. He is simply amazing.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Nolan but his exit from Colorado is inevitable and I think the sooner the better. His price tag is already awfully high and I don't care for the distraction of his pending FA during the upcoming season. Brendan Rodgers should be given a shot at the 25-man and we just brought in Daniel Murphy. Not worried about the hole in the infield. Yankees can send us Florial, Loaisiga, and a filler.

Yanks23242

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense. Why offer a younger, similar player a shit ton of money when you can offer Arenado a shit ton of money and lose prospects or a 1st round draft pick.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Nolan but his exit from Colorado is inevitable and I think the sooner the better. His price tag is already awfully high and I don't care for the distraction of his pending FA during the upcoming season. Brendan Rodgers should be given a shot at the 25-man and we just brought in Daniel Murphy. Not worried about the hole in the infield. Yankees can send us Florial, Loaisiga, and a filler.

You gotta get andjujar

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees have discussed the possibility of trying to trade for Rockies' Nolan Arenado, report says

As a Rockies fan I don't want to lose Arenado. However, if they offer him a huge contract and he wants more I couldn't fault them for trying to get the most in return. They just spent a ton on Charlie Blackmon and $50 million+ on the bullpen last year(that part didn't work out so well) so they clearly aren't the Rockies of old where they refuse to spend money on their big players. Unfortunately I can see a situation where Arenado just wants too much and we have to trade him.

as a yankee fan, this looks and feels like a panic move... I hope this does not happen... they don't need it, and you will be PAYING for another Righty bat, which the Yankees don't need... and the risk of the Colorado affect to backfire on them...

nynasty

nynasty
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,181.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a yankee fan, this looks and feels like a panic move... I hope this does not happen... they don't need it, and you will be PAYING for another Righty bat, which the Yankees don't need... and the risk of the Colorado affect to backfire on them...

Doesn't make any sense to trade for him now. They want him that bad, they can back up a Brinks truck after the season.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't make any sense to trade for him now. They want him that bad, they can back up a Brinks truck after the season.

or see if they need him and go after him mid season... The Yankees KNOW they will compete, they don't need to go all in NOW...