• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Xmas games thread.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine being a Browns fan after that game. Initially I would be so pissed at the officiating, they missed so many calls on the Packers. That illegal motion on the clear offsides near the end was completely ineptitude, there was and obvious defensive hold on the final pick and there were several other obvious missed calls.

But of course the bigger picture is Baker Mayfield. I do not know how that team can move forward with a QB who is holding them back, but what choice do they have?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure the refs advantage board has Brady and the Packers on top, Chiefs very shortly behind, everyone else, then the Browns and Lions at the bottom. The odds of the Browns getting hosed was pretty high.

That said, you see what Wentz is doing in Indy and that should be Mayfield in Cleveland. It seems to me that Wentz really only has to make 4 or 5 good throws a game and keep his mistakes to less than 2 and Indy rolls. That could be Baker Mayfield and it isnt. Baker is too aggressive and too inaccurate to be on a team stacked to dominate in the run game.

Speaking of Wentz, I have to give Indy props for hitting the hardest part of their schedule with 2 wins. Their defense isnt just showing itself as a turnover machine. Its just a good defense on top of creating a ton of turnovers. If they could get even top 20 QB play out of Wentz they could win a Super Bowl. I just get the feeling that he'll go full Baker Mayfield at some point this year and keep a really solid Indy team from winning it all.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are we watching this AM? I'm on the Bills vs Pats....