• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

XFL - Seattle Dragons

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised there is no thread about this team... Unless I'm one of the few fans that is enjoying the XFL...

Too be honest, I like this league... i don't only find myself watching the Dragons but i'm watching other games, too... It's interesting to me... I feel like some of the things they're doing is better than the NFL... Their innovation is very good... Kick offs, 2 min warning, etc... It's fun an interesting...

With that said, Seattle fans have been turning out for the Dragons.... Very good attendance so far... The team is fun to watch and it's fun learning new players, coaches and rules... Am I the only one who is enjoying the XFL? A lot of things the NFL can learn from the XFL so far...

with that said, Brandon Silvers stinks... Put in BJ...

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed the first game, but haven't watched since.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen any games. I'm a cord cutter and haven't been motivated enough to fine a stream on the net for XFL.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen all of Seattle's games.

A kid from TN Tech plays for them. Dontez Byrd. He is an acquaintance of my sons from up there.

I enjoy the games.

LOL at all the unies though. Except DC, I like DC's stuff.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched a few games. It's decent football and I like the kickoff rule allot.
I've grown a bit tired of the constant in game interviews and everyone being miked up. In one game, they had a camera and mic in the Offensive coordinators booth between every play. I really don't need to hear all the gibberish he says. In one game, Greg Olson spent the entire game trying to guess what the plays would be. I also don't care for them running down players between plays to get interviews. But that is just me.
I've been sticking with the St. Louis team. I like rushing and they do allot of it.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen any games. I'm a cord cutter and haven't been motivated enough to fine a stream on the net for XFL.

I recommend Youtube.TV... $49.99 a month for 70+ plus channels, including local channels...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recommend Youtube.TV... $49.99 a month for 70+ plus channels, including local channels...
They start including NFL games live I would consider it, but I got Prime Netflix and some free apps, plus use free trail period for paid apps. Get all the TV movies and series I need.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They start including NFL games live I would consider it, but I got Prime Netflix and some free apps, plus use free trail period for paid apps. Get all the TV movies and series I need.

All NFL games are live except for the ones on the NFL Network... I left comcast and went to this and it's amazing...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All NFL games are live except for the ones on the NFL Network... I left comcast and went to this and it's amazing...
Once we get close to NFL games I’ll give it a whirl. How many games on NFL network that you miss?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once we get close to NFL games I’ll give it a whirl. How many games on NFL network that you miss?

Only 2 because those games were also on CBS as well...

However, I don't get ROOT sports anymore... That was why I hadn't made the change but I couldn't see paying $230 a month anymore for Xfinity when I can watch pretty much what I was already watching on youtube.tv...

Root is coming out with an app that will be $9.99 so I will just get that when it arrives...

You can get a free 2 wk subscription with youtube.tv for you to try out before committing...

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooooooh hello

:whoo:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 because those games were also on CBS as well...

However, I don't get ROOT sports anymore... That was why I hadn't made the change but I couldn't see paying $230 a month anymore for Xfinity when I can watch pretty much what I was already watching on youtube.tv...

Root is coming out with an app that will be $9.99 so I will just get that when it arrives...

You can get a free 2 wk subscription with youtube.tv for you to try out before committing...

Yeah comcast sop of raising the cost every single year or at least trying to made me take the step of finally cutting the cord. Should of done long ago, but I was worried about not being able to watch NFL games. Turns out you can find a way to watch NFL without cable.

I'll take advantage of that free two weeks youtube has.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched a few games. It's decent football and I like the kickoff rule allot.
I've grown a bit tired of the constant in game interviews and everyone being miked up. In one game, they had a camera and mic in the Offensive coordinators booth between every play. I really don't need to hear all the gibberish he says. In one game, Greg Olson spent the entire game trying to guess what the plays would be. I also don't care for them running down players between plays to get interviews. But that is just me.
I've been sticking with the St. Louis team. I like rushing and they do allot of it.

I like the mics.

HULU has their games.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen all of Seattle's games.

A kid from TN Tech plays for them. Dontez Byrd. He is an acquaintance of my sons from up there.

I enjoy the games.

LOL at all the unies though. Except DC, I like DC's stuff.

Yeah they had a very good attendance at their game yesterday... Running game is good but Christine Michaels has been stinking up the joint...

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attendance has been improving. A bit deceiving though since some teams just had their first home game. Still a good sign.I imagine Tampa's attendance will drop.

upload_2020-2-24_19-28-48.png
upload_2020-2-24_19-29-47.png

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched parts of each of their games and some other games around the league. Can't say I really like, or hate it. Giving it some time to gel. They really started training way too late to get decent offensive play early.

Dragons have a shitty QB and Zorn won't put BJ in, but the league in general is pretty vanilla this early on scheme. I've only seen the double pass twice.

Love the open mic with the refs and the booth reviews. Not crazy about the kickoffs.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had fun watching some of the games but the Dragons uniforms are the nastiest POS's i have seen and so is every teams uniform in the XFL. I mean wtf! It's not hard to tell what looks good or bad but they had some monkey or something throwing colors onto a board.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised there is no thread about this team... Unless I'm one of the few fans that is enjoying the XFL...

Too be honest, I like this league... i don't only find myself watching the Dragons but i'm watching other games, too... It's interesting to me... I feel like some of the things they're doing is better than the NFL... Their innovation is very good... Kick offs, 2 min warning, etc... It's fun an interesting...

With that said, Seattle fans have been turning out for the Dragons.... Very good attendance so far... The team is fun to watch and it's fun learning new players, coaches and rules... Am I the only one who is enjoying the XFL? A lot of things the NFL can learn from the XFL so far...

with that said, Brandon Silvers stinks... Put in BJ...
I will be honest I like watching the games... I hope it catches on for many reasons. And if it does I think the NFL, the players and the fans can benefit from it.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched parts of each of their games and some other games around the league. Can't say I really like, or hate it. Giving it some time to gel. They really started training way too late to get decent offensive play early.

Dragons have a shitty QB and Zorn won't put BJ in, but the league in general is pretty vanilla this early on scheme. I've only seen the double pass twice.

Love the open mic with the refs and the booth reviews. Not crazy about the kickoffs.

I feel like I haven't seen that many long balls either. And the SEA QB is shit.
I love seeing Jim Zorn back on the sideline.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the NFL needs a "minor" league just like what NFL Europe was. The NFL should do EVERYTHING it can to help the XFL and keep it alive.