• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE is heading in right direction

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So don't F it up.

You look at it, there seems to a full on youth movement within the WWE and it is awesome to see and the WWE fans seem to be eating.

Not to mention RAW on Monday drew a 3.7 rating, yes it was the night after WM And there was some ground breaking events to tune in and see, but a 3.7 competing with the NCAA national title game? That ain't bad. We will see what next week draws, but what WWE did a good job of on Monday was hooking you to tune into next week.

It's time to move on and push tehse young guys. There is some amazing work being put in by the Likes of, Wyatt, Cesaro, the shield, of course Bryan, etc.

WWE needs to continue these pushes and not resort back to their typical top stars like they have in the past, I remember in past years you will get some decent pushes, fans start to engage and then all of a sudden here comes Cena, Orton, whoever else is a decade old come in and bury them and we are back to square one.

Knock Cena off his throne, Boretista and Boreton are just simply stale. I want to see these young guys rise to the top and have one of them feud for the title with Bryan.

Don't fall back to the old ways WWE.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do hope they notice the rising in boo's Cena is receiving, over the years it has slowly grown. I think those kids that were diehard CEna fans that WWE made the push original have finally grown up and probably have A.) tuned out of wrestling or B.) if they stuck around are realizing what a cheesey gimmick it is.

These kids that are still fans probably have grown up, talk with their buddies at school and laugh at the cheesiness of Cena.

If WWE was smart, they wouldn't keep shoving this dude down everyones throats. Make a change.

If you put Cena up vs Bryan it wouldn't even be a question on who the fans rooted for. Cena would probably received 100% boos at this point.

He isn't your top star anymore. I understand he is big for charities and is a great face of the program to have, but I think people have realized at this point what kayfab is and it is OK for Cena to be a nice guy outside of work and be a heel inside the ring. So I don't think the risk of changing up Cena is as much of a risk as it was 3-5 years ago. You got more guys to help carry the top spot.

Hell, Fandago gets a 10x better reaction from the crowd now than Cena.

Cesaro gets a bigger pop.

IF WWE continues this youth movement, there will be significant changes that will make the product better. This feels, IF they continue the movement and don't mess it up, a lot like right before the Attitude Era. People got tired of the baby face super goody goods gimmicks and the WWE was forced to adapt to appeal to their audience.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the dynamic they have going now, Cena won't have to change at all and eventually he'll just be a heel whether he likes it or not, lol. He'll just come off as a delusional heel that still tries to play to the crowd like a superhero.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said, it does appear as if they're turning the corner. Let's hope they don't go back to business as usual where HHH and his cronies hog all the attention.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said, it does appear as if they're turning the corner. Let's hope they don't go back to business as usual where HHH and his cronies hog all the attention.

Crystal ball says.................

Thats exactly whats going to happen.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do hope they notice the rising in boo's Cena is receiving, over the years it has slowly grown. I think those kids that were diehard CEna fans that WWE made the push original have finally grown up and probably have A.) tuned out of wrestling or B.) if they stuck around are realizing what a cheesey gimmick it is.

These kids that are still fans probably have grown up, talk with their buddies at school and laugh at the cheesiness of Cena.

If WWE was smart, they wouldn't keep shoving this dude down everyones throats. Make a change.

If you put Cena up vs Bryan it wouldn't even be a question on who the fans rooted for. Cena would probably received 100% boos at this point.

He isn't your top star anymore. I understand he is big for charities and is a great face of the program to have, but I think people have realized at this point what kayfab is and it is OK for Cena to be a nice guy outside of work and be a heel inside the ring. So I don't think the risk of changing up Cena is as much of a risk as it was 3-5 years ago. You got more guys to help carry the top spot.

Hell, Fandago gets a 10x better reaction from the crowd now than Cena.

Cesaro gets a bigger pop.

IF WWE continues this youth movement, there will be significant changes that will make the product better. This feels, IF they continue the movement and don't mess it up, a lot like right before the Attitude Era. People got tired of the baby face super goody goods gimmicks and the WWE was forced to adapt to appeal to their audience.

They had similar opportunities when Punk was getting pushed in 2011 and especially when Lesnar came back in 2012. Guess what happened?

RAW_1066_Photo_045_original.jpg

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crystal ball says.................

:L

I hope its not the case, but we've seen this story before, Ziggler was on fire. Ryback was seriously over. CM Punk was over. It just seems talent not named Cena is not very well liked by the powers that be. Bryan is the face now, but how soon before HHH gets the belt around his "buddy system" or himself?

Or CENA!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its not the case, but we've seen this story before, Ziggler was on fire. Ryback was seriously over. CM Punk was over. It just seems talent not named Cena is not very well liked by the powers that be. Bryan is the face now, but how soon before HHH gets the belt around his "buddy system" or himself?

Or CENA!

I actually don't mind Cena burying young talent, been doing to that for a while now and it's just 1 guy. He could only do so much damage. What I have a problem with is bringing back guys like Batista and the NAO's to bury young talent. Also, this whole Corporate Kane thing is completely unnecessary.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't mind Cena burying young talent, been doing to that for a while now and it's just 1 guy. He could only do so much damage. What I have a problem with is bringing back guys like Batista and the NAO's to bury young talent. Also, this whole Corporate Kane thing is completely unnecessary.

But he wont be the man forever. At some point someone else has to take the reigns. Hogan, Austin, Rock, they were not the man forever, but it seems WWE wont even flirt with the idea of someone else being the face. They claim its Bryan, but is he really? Or will they simply make him the flavor of a few months only to bury him?

I mean look at what happened to Wyatt. Perfect opportunity to push his stock even higher and Cena buries him at Mania. He's still over with the crowd, but they have to make him look strong against the top dog.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he wont be the man forever. At some point someone else has to take the reigns. Hogan, Austin, Rock, they were not the man forever, but it seems WWE wont even flirt with the idea of someone else being the face. They claim its Bryan, but is he really? Or will they simply make him the flavor of a few months only to bury him?

I mean look at what happened to Wyatt. Perfect opportunity to push his stock even higher and Cena buries him at Mania. He's still over with the crowd, but they have to make him look strong against the top dog.

I think they've actually done a good job of keeping Cena away from the WWEWHC ever since RKO beat him at the Royal Rumble. Obviously Cena will be back in the title picture again sometime between Summer Slam and Survivor Series, but as of now, Cena has basically become a mid carder. I would put Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Batista, and Brock Lesnar ahead of Cena in terms of WWEWHC contention at the moment.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they've actually done a good job of keeping Cena away from the WWEWHC ever since RKO beat him at the Royal Rumble. Obviously Cena will be back in the title picture again sometime between Summer Slam and Survivor Series, but as of now, Cena has basically become a mid carder. I would put Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Batista, and Brock Lesnar ahead of Cena in terms of WWEWHC contention at the moment.

Cerrtainly someone else is worthy. Come on WWE, time to push others into that conversation.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB is going to have to continue his feud with The Authority for a few more months, which is fine really. He'll have a few more PPV matches with insane odds against Orton and/or Batista. Interjecting Cena into what has become a great feud would be idiotic. No better way to put out a fire everyone loves then to have two dudes that kind of respect each other and cheer for each other respectfully have a match for the belt.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DB is going to have to continue his feud with The Authority for a few more months, which is fine really. He'll have a few more PPV matches with insane odds against Orton and/or Batista. Interjecting Cena into what has become a great feud would be idiotic. No better way to put out a fire everyone loves then to have two dudes that kind of respect each other and cheer for each other respectfully have a match for the belt.

I would also throw in Brock Lesnar, Cesaro, & Bray Wyatt into the mix. Nice thing about Daniel Bryant's size and skills in the ring is that he could put anyone over if they need him to. He very well might be the modern day version of Shawn Michaels. Very versatile in the ring.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would also throw in Brock Lesnar, Cesaro, & Bray Wyatt into the mix. Nice thing about Daniel Bryant's size and skills in the ring is that he could put anyone over if they need him to. He very well might be the modern day version of Shawn Michaels. Very versatile in the ring.

That's one of the reasons I'm a huge fan of Cesaro. He can wrestle a power style match with Lesnar and get a better match out of him than anyone on the roster. He can have a technical match with Bryan and it can be a 5 star classic if it's at a PPV with the right build. He can have great matches with Orton and Cena. It doesn't matter if he wins or loses at this point. He's so skilled that he can steal the show with almost any big name on the roster

Now with the best promo guy in the business as his manager they can easily elevate him to a big time main event player.

The roster is loaded right now. Last year it felt like they had to have Orton vs Bryan at every PPV the 2nd half of last year because those were the only healthy main event guys on the roster.

With Cena, Bryan, Orton, the Shield, the Wyatts, Batista, Cesaro, Lesnar (on occasion) they should be able to keep the main event scene fresh this year

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one of the reasons I'm a huge fan of Cesaro. He can wrestle a power style match with Lesnar and get a better match out of him than anyone on the roster. He can have a technical match with Bryan and it can be a 5 star classic if it's at a PPV with the right build. He can have great matches with Orton and Cena. It doesn't matter if he wins or loses at this point. He's so skilled that he can steal the show with almost any big name on the roster

Now with the best promo guy in the business as his manager they can easily elevate him to a big time main event player.

The roster is loaded right now. Last year it felt like they had to have Orton vs Bryan at every PPV the 2nd half of last year because those were the only healthy main event guys on the roster.

With Cena, Bryan, Orton, the Shield, the Wyatts, Batista, Cesaro, Lesnar (on occasion) they should be able to keep the main event scene fresh this year

I agree, Cesaro is a great worker, I just wonder if they will turn him face or keep him heel. I hope they keep him heel because guys who go face (e.g. Dolph Ziggler) tend to get buried. Plus a feud with Daniel Bryan would be great for the fans & his career.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I agree, Cesaro is a great worker, I just wonder if they will turn him face or keep him heel. I hope they keep him heel because guys who go face (e.g. Dolph Ziggler) tend to get buried. Plus a feud with Daniel Bryan would be great for the fans & his career.

I'm not worried about Cesaro's push. I honestly think they have huge plans for him. He'll obviously never be a crossover megastar like Hulk Hogan or the Rock, but I think he's going to be a Main Event/Upper Mid Card guy for the next 5 years. That match he had on Raw with Cena a couple months ago tore the house down. What he can get out of the top talent in the ring makes him so valuable to the company and they know it.

He'd be a good candidate for Money in the Bank this year