• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU is a 1 pt dog at home...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... to Texas Tech.

In a battle between two 1-4 Big 12 teams, the boys in the desert ain’t liking our Mountaineers.

TT has not won a game on the road this year. TT has the #116 ranked defense.

IMO, this is a must win for Neal and his program. He has to show that his offensive coaches can exploit a defense truly struggling. No more excuses...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am probably going to catch shizza here...I actually watched the Houston/UCF game Saturday..I am going to say that IMHO Dana's offense is more dynamic than what we are running...his ability to create one on one match ups is far better than the catch and block up schemes HCNB runs... example Trips Stacked tot he left and a flanker iso, he got his tight ends involved...he went VERTICAL in between the numbers a dozen times to challenge the back end of the defense..and their spacing and blocking schemes up front created acceptable running lanes...its just schemed up so much better....

UH defense on the other hand...not quite sure what they were doing at times...anyhow ...I hope it is just a talent issue for WV...because if this IS the offense...we are in trouble..

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tech is two plays away
from potentially bein 3-2 -

will be interesting to see if
havin the week off
to think about the tragedy in lawrence
has any effect on their play -

and the eers comin off
a tough loss in waco
without ever gettin the runnin game goin -

a couple o breaks,
and the eers could also be 3-2 -

will be interesting to watch,
but i wouldn't bet on either team -

cheers!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am probably going to catch shizza here...I actually watched the Houston/UCF game Saturday..I am going to say that IMHO Dana's offense is more dynamic than what we are running...his ability to create one on one match ups is far better than the catch and block up schemes HCNB runs... example Trips Stacked tot he left and a flanker iso, he got his tight ends involved...he went VERTICAL in between the numbers a dozen times to challenge the back end of the defense..and their spacing and blocking schemes up front created acceptable running lanes...its just schemed up so much better....

UH defense on the other hand...not quite sure what they were doing at times...anyhow ...I hope it is just a talent issue for WV...because if this IS the offense...we are in trouble..

Once again... I totally agree with you!

I also watched the UH game Saturday. With a makeshift... inexperienced OL... they were almost running at will on UCF in the first half. Just running inside zone.

I don’t think Neal is as good as an offensive coach as Dana. Not sure there should be any argument on that topic.

If the offense isn’t more productive Saturday, then I will be left on the fence regarding Neal remaining the OC going forward.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again... I totally agree with you!

I also watched the UH game Saturday. With a makeshift... inexperienced OL... they were almost running at will on UCF in the first half. Just running inside zone.

I don’t think Neal is as good as an offensive coach as Dana. Not sure there should be any argument on that topic.

If the offense isn’t more productive Saturday, then I will be left on the fence regarding Neal remaining the OC going forward.

Here's what you need to know...Tune was a 3 Star recruit in his second year with very little reps behind King...First Year system and the Houston offense is #64...not great, but considering the number of offensive players they lost on the front line...not too bad and they're finding their rhythm..

Wv #120 in total offense...and they do not appear to be making any kind of headway...

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Doege will get some playing time Saturday. Would like to see that when Kendall struggles again.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what you need to know...Tune was a 3 Star recruit in his second year with very little reps behind King...First Year system and the Houston offense is #64...not great, but considering the number of offensive players they lost on the front line...not too bad and they're finding their rhythm..

Wv #120 in total offense...and they do not appear to be making any kind of headway...

No doubt that Holgs is an offensive genius. I have doubts as to whether this team would be any better with him at the helm. If you look at our common opponent, Oklahoma, Houston has a better team than we do yet they have only won 3 games playing in the AAC. The Man crush is still strong with some of you. Revisit this debate in two years when we see what HCNB has accomplished.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt that Holgs is an offensive genius. I have doubts as to whether this team would be any better with him at the helm. If you look at our common opponent, Oklahoma, Houston has a better team than we do yet they have only won 3 games playing in the AAC. The Man crush is still strong with some of you. Revisit this debate in two years when we see what HCNB has accomplished.

The man crush thing is wearing off...however I will never change my avatar it was one of the greatest sideline blowups in College Football History!!!!:lol:

I just ask the question is this offense and the play calling all there is to HCNB?...no motion, no multiple set formations, it appears really vanilla...I have no choice but to believe it will get better..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The UH team that faced OU, is not the same team taking the field today.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same team, just missing its best 8 seniors

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better draft position :lol:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing I had some good brown stuff to soften the pain of what I witnessed yesterday. Russell’s Reserve was smooth.

One of the worst home crowd environments I’ve been a part of...

Glad to know my 15 hr round trip wasn’t wasted... caught a great buzz. Watched a terrible performance...

Trust the Climb...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense laid an egg to start the game. Give credit to their OL which stopped the Sills brothers better than anyone else in the conference. With time to pass our freshman secondary got blistered. Washington and Norwood were benched for a good part of the game.

TT has a weak secondary which is why they are bad. Kendall missed seeing open receivers down field and when he did find them, they were severe underthrows. This may explain the lack of downfield throws during the season. Three underthrows on sure touchdowns and three turnovers on downs in the red zone were why this was a blowout.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense laid an egg to start the game. Give credit to their OL which stopped the Sills brothers better than anyone else in the conference. With time to pass our freshman secondary got blistered. Washington and Norwood were benched for a good part of the game.

TT has a weak secondary which is why they are bad. Kendall missed seeing open receivers down field and when he did find them, they were severe underthrows. This may explain the lack of downfield throws during the season. Three underthrows on sure touchdowns and three turnovers on downs in the red zone were why this was a blowout.

Not entirely true...he under threw two slam dunk Touchdowns...the kid CANNOT push the ball down field...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not entirely true...he under threw two slam dunk Touchdowns...the kid CANNOT push the ball down field...

One to Campbell and two to James. The long ball is all we really had. Painful to watch.