• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU 7 pt dogs at home to NC St

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibby’s homecoming.

NC St is running the 3-3-5 stack. His defense is giving up an average of 3 pts/gm. Less than 200 total yds.

Our offensively challenged team looks to have a big challenge in front of it Saturday.

ESPN’s FPI gives us less than 30% chance of winning. It’s gonna be a Gold Rush.

I’ll be there... in Gold... look for me...

Trust the Climb...

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibby’s homecoming.

NC St is running the 3-3-5 stack. His defense is giving up an average of 3 pts/gm. Less than 200 total yds.

Our offensively challenged team looks to have a big challenge in front of it Saturday.

Trust the Climb...

*fart*

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibby’s homecoming.

Trust the Climb...

I think I am giving the points!....

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a simulation that WVU won this game. I'm going out on a limb and saying it's wrong. The spread is fair, but NC St covers

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be heading out the door for my drive to Morgantown soon. My good buddy slaton recommended some Angels Envy... which I bought yesterday.

Figure a little brown will help ease the pain of tomorrow's tilt.

IMO, we are all witness to kids thinking too much. We look slow. We aren't slow. How can I say that?

I watched these same kids play fast just last year. I watched the OL pass protect and open holes against SU. Sometimes kids take to change easily. Sometimes they don't. Listening to our DC and OL coach this week... sounds like they may be over coaching the kids. This made the opposite impact. Kids played even slower on defense... played hard but with poor technique on the OL.

McKoy has frustrated me for 3+ yrs. Kid won't plant a foot and make a cut. Puts his head down and tries to run over CB's and safeties. Makes zero sense to me.

Sounds like Sinkfield and Leddie Brown may get more PT this week. I welcome it...

I ain't expecting much Saturday. Hope we don't get those thunderstorms...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the Angels Envy!! Good shizza! I agree about the change idea...it will take some time to play fast again...IMHO I think McCoy is a good solid back...I just think he's a bit lanky and light and doesn't take a hit very well..runs soft at times because of it..

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the change to a 4-3 should have the entire D playing fast. There is less thinking for the front 7 and minimal assignments for the back 4. The DBs need to communicate more, especially in certain zones on coverage assignments but overall that 3-3-5 seemed to take a while for DBs to understand.

If they are thinking then they are beaten. I was always told not to think but to react to what was going on around me.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a simulation that WVU won this game. I'm going out on a limb and saying it's wrong. The spread is fair, but NC St covers
It appears to know more than Vegas or our few "superfans" who only like Luck and Holgorsen.......Completely different team this week, what a difference on the Oline and defense , HUGE improvement!! Outside of the fake punt NCST ran for a first down and the KO return to the five.....great ST play as well, the blocked punt swung the mo our way for good. GREAT win after a bad loss, team and coaches showed great poise in not packing it in.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was certainly surprised by how we played. Love seeing Leddie Brown finally get some playing time. One cut and go. I like that kid.

Impressive performance today.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad Brown is winning with DH’s guys :lol:

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was certainly surprised by how we played. Love seeing Leddie Brown finally get some playing time. One cut and go. I like that kid.

Impressive performance today.
I like Leddie a little more than the other backs as well. Happy to see him back at full health finally!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears to know more than Vegas or our few "superfans" who only like Luck and Holgorsen.......Completely different team this week, what a difference on the Oline and defense , HUGE improvement!! Outside of the fake punt NCST ran for a first down and the KO return to the five.....great ST play as well, the blocked punt swung the mo our way for good. GREAT win after a bad loss, team and coaches showed great poise in not packing it in.
Funny to see how you are all gushy over a guy you like. I recall you saying stuff like this whether we won or lost:

A lot of penalties. This shows a lack of discipline. All on the HC. Why didn’t we kick the last extra point? We should have brought in a coach with HC experience. Poor decision that could come back and hurt us against a better team or better coached team. Team made improvements this week but has a LOOOOONNNNGGG way to go. I’ll wait to see how this HC performs against one of the blue bloods in the league. NCSt isn’t that good.

Good improvement from last week. Too many penalties. Not sure why he didn’t kick the extra point. Lack of confidence in his Special Teams or Defense? Didn’t have to play the number game there. Kendall looked better and I agree with others, good to see Leddle Brown getting playing time. Hopefully Brown and Kennedy McCoy see more time and used as a change of pace. The Stills Brothers are beasts. NCSt QB (McCoy) missed a lot of throws today.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny to see how you are all gushy over a guy you like. I recall you saying stuff like this whether we won or lost:

A lot of penalties. This shows a lack of discipline. All on the HC. Why didn’t we kick the last extra point? We should have brought in a coach with HC experience. Poor decision that could come back and hurt us against a better team or better coached team. Team made improvements this week but has a LOOOOONNNNGGG way to go. I’ll wait to see how this HC performs against one of the blue bloods in the league. NCSt isn’t that good.

Good improvement from last week. Too many penalties. Not sure why he didn’t kick the extra point. Lack of confidence in his Special Teams or Defense? Didn’t have to play the number game there. Kendall looked better and I agree with others, good to see Leddle Brown getting playing time. Hopefully Brown and Kennedy McCoy see more time and used as a change of pace. The Stills Brothers are beasts. NCSt QB (McCoy) missed a lot of throws today.
Seeing as we are three games into his tenure, I will give him the benefit of doubt, the kids who are left from last year are having to adjust to having a coach. This team has MILES to go, but actually seeing issues addressed from week to week is encouraging!!! The defense played well today, but shot themselves in the foot with bonehead penalties. It will be interesting to see the progress the team makes as the season goes on, I am so used to the team regressing that it will be refreshing to see a team that is better at the end of the year than at the beginning

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll wait to see how this HC performs against one of the blue bloods in the league.
There has only been ONE blue blood in the league for a number of years, and our previous "HC" was 0 for against them, so it can't be any worse!!!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I would love to know what taking a knee on the PAT was about. That really confused me.

It was about playing it super safe at that point of the game. Had NC State blocked the PAT and ran it back for 2 then it would have been a 2 possession game. Brown took that away by taking the knee there and increasing our odds for the win.

I haven't seen that before but it made sense, lord knows stranger things have happened to WVU teams particularly on special teams to kill us through the years, it was nice to see that move to try and eliminate that kind of thing from happening to ensure the win.