• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 9

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll kick things off this week

I need a streaming defense this week while the Rams are on a bye. The options are...not great, bob. These are the ones I'm looking at but you can make other suggestions (just imagine any bad defensive option and its available)

Indy vs Baltimore (Indy has been a good defense so far but the match up is not ideal)

WFT vs NYG (Two bad teams but WFT does get some sacks and Jones turns the ball over a lot)

Packers @ SF (SF has damn near everyone hurt. But the game may be moved or not played do the the Niners have a covid issue right now. Plus its a Thursday game as of right now and I hate Thursday games)

Minny vs Det (I wasn't thinking this before but Stafford just got put on the covid list. If he's out then this might be a good option)

Arizona vs Mia (Tua's 2nd game.)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I need a streaming defense this week while the Rams are on a bye. The options are...not great, bob. These are the ones I'm looking at but you can make other suggestions (just imagine any bad defensive option and its available)

Indy vs Baltimore (Indy has been a good defense so far but the match up is not ideal)

WFT vs NYG (Two bad teams but WFT does get some sacks and Jones turns the ball over a lot)

Packers @ SF (SF has damn near everyone hurt. But the game may be moved or not played do the the Niners have a covid issue right now. Plus its a Thursday game as of right now and I hate Thursday games)

Minny vs Det (I wasn't thinking this before but Stafford just got put on the covid list. If he's out then this might be a good option)

I dropped Chargers defense and picked up WFT myself. Daniel Jones is pretty much a lock to turn the ball over at least once. Maybe you'll get a defensive TD, too. WFT is doing well with their pass rush, and they are a legitimately good defense according to DVOA (ranked no. 4). DVOA ranks Indy no. 3, but I don't like their matchup this week and their remaining schedule. However, Lamar did have turnover problems last week.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1RB and 1 Flex. Full PPR.

James Robinson
Edmonds
Lockett

I’m leaning toward Robinson and Lockett but I love Edmonds matchup up and Lockett can be a little boom or bust.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dropped Chargers for Zona.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1RB and 1 Flex. Full PPR.

James Robinson
Edmonds
Lockett

I’m leaning toward Robinson and Lockett but I love Edmonds matchup up and Lockett can be a little boom or bust.

Robinson and Lockett for me.

Not sure if Buffalo weather might be a tiebreaker... something to check out Sunday morning.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, drop Henry for Engram?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, drop Henry for Engram?

I'm willing to take a chance on Engram over a player like Henry who has been meh. He's got speed, and the Giants are trying to make Engram the focal point. 10 targets in the last game. He has the third most targets among TE's this season.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.5 PPR Tonyan or Jordan Reed? With so many receivers out, Reed could get a ton of targets. I think Tonyan is the better player ROS, though, and probably much less likely to get injured, so that's something for me to think about, too.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.5 PPR Tonyan or Jordan Reed? With so many receivers out, Reed could get a ton of targets. I think Tonyan is the better player ROS, though, and probably much less likely to get injured, so that's something for me to think about, too.

is reed definitely playing??? Come on our local 49er fan, educate us!!!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Robotech you see the latest fantasypros buy/sell

Just glanced at it. Good thing is I own three of the buy low guys (ARob, Goedert, and Lamar) and none of the sell off guys. I really hope ARob gets back to where he was. I want him to get back on the Can't Cut List on Yahoo. I used to have 5 guys on that list in both of my leagues (ARob, Ridley, Hunt, Kittle, and Kamara) and (Lamar, Adams, Julio, Kittle, and Hunt), but ARob and obviously, Kittle got removed. I honestly think Hunt should be removed, too.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasty vs fournette vs dj chark vs dj moore

ppr

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1