• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS-Week 6

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me if I'm crazy.

Chubb just got ruled out this week so Kareem Hunt will be a RB1 this week vs the Cards.

Am I crazy if I bench Derrick Henry vs Buffalo for Hunt? The other backs I'm playing are Ekeler vs Bal and Henderson vs Giants, both really good match ups. Henry is a beast, but he's feasted on some bad teams and the Titans don't really look all the good as whole and Buffalo is STOUT. I can see a situation where Henry is shut down and you're hoping from some goalline TD carries to salvage a day. I think I'm still leaning Henry but it does seem like Henderson/Ekeler/Hunt have the best match ups on paper

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me if I'm crazy.

Chubb just got ruled out this week so Kareem Hunt will be a RB1 this week vs the Cards.

Am I crazy if I bench Derrick Henry vs Buffalo for Hunt? The other backs I'm playing are Ekeler vs Bal and Henderson vs Giants, both really good match ups. Henry is a beast, but he's feasted on some bad teams and the Titans don't really look all the good as whole and Buffalo is STOUT. I can see a situation where Henry is shut down and you're hoping from some goalline TD carries to salvage a day. I think I'm still leaning Henry but it does seem like Henderson/Ekeler/Hunt have the best match ups on paper
You r crazy. Hard to sit any but Henderson sits. Perhaps ekeler def not henry

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me if I'm crazy.

You r crazy. Hard to sit any but Henderson sits. Perhaps ekeler def not henry

IDK, i wouldnt call it crazy if it was a PPR league... Henry is great, arguably the best RB in football... but when the titans have tough matchups, he can disappear... i wouldnt bet on it, but it does happen... so if you think Buffalo is going to win big then i could see benching Henry...

Again, i wouldnt recommend it... but i can at least make the argument... Ekeler in PPR leagues is a cant bench ever...

you definitely have a tough choice... looks like whatever you decide you will have a big scorer on the bench... and you will almost definitely have that bench player out score one of your three starters...

i actually do agree that Henry is the player that you should bench... the problem is that Henry is your number one back, and if he goes off, you will want to commit fantasy suicide...

so for your mental state, i would probably keep hunt on the bench...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, i wouldnt call it crazy if it was a PPR league... Henry is great, arguably the best RB in football... but when the titans have tough matchups, he can disappear... i wouldnt bet on it, but it does happen... so if you think Buffalo is going to win big then i could see benching Henry...

Again, i wouldnt recommend it... but i can at least make the argument... Ekeler in PPR leagues is a cant bench ever...

you definitely have a tough choice... looks like whatever you decide you will have a big scorer on the bench... and you will almost definitely have that bench player out score one of your three starters...

i actually do agree that Henry is the player that you should bench... the problem is that Henry is your number one back, and if he goes off, you will want to commit fantasy suicide...

so for your mental state, i would probably keep hunt on the bench...
Henry catches passes this year.
Aside from game one,

Henrys totals in ppr
19.4, 25.7, 31, 47.7

Think hes just fine in ppr….

if you toss game one which is a 10
Point outlier. He avers 30.95 ppr/ppg. If you add in game one…26.9 ppr/ppg.

Hes the #1 ppr rb

Also whats the word on julio and aj…one sits, more henry.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me if I'm crazy.

Our defense is built to stop the pass. And we do. We are getting better at defending the run, but Henry … I’m scared of him.

Only chance is if Allen balls out early and makes them one dimensional.

I could sit Ekeler vs Ravens.
Henderson probably my choice to sit though.

Good problems to have.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wildturkey

Henry is getting targets this year, he was must start before that, so whatever is better than 'must-start' is where he's at now. It'll have to be a 3-score deficit to put him on the bench. Bills coming off that KC win, going into their bye week...this has trap game written all over it. Bills should win, but I don't think they'll run away with it.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR, bonus points for TDs over 40 yards...

Need 1 RB, 1 WR, and 1 flex...

Zack Moss @ TEN
Boyd @ DET
Sutton vs LV
Pollard @ NE
Darrel Williams @ WFT

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zack Moss @ TEN
Boyd @ DET
Sutton vs LV
Pollard @ NE
Darrel Williams @ WFT
Williams.
Sutton

And i can make an argument for or against the rest. Those i feel safe about workloads. The others have been getting use, but in their situatiosn the bottom can fall
Out any game. I believe tee higgins is back this week. If he is i wanna see how the pass game shakes out, week 1 boyd wasnt great…

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zack Moss @ TEN
Boyd @ DET
Sutton vs LV
Pollard @ NE
Darrel Williams @ WFT

Williams Sutton Boyd

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Carson on IR.

Standard: Collins or Javonte?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll kick it off.

Half-PPR

Antonio Brown vs Eagles (No Gronk, so more targets for the receivers. But Godwin was odd man out last game, might get him more involved this time. And its Thursday games. I swear people under perform in them)

Robert Woods vs Giants (Seems to be catching on finally after a slow start)
I would have said Woods...............hope you went with AB. Godwin is on the bench fer me until he sees more looks. Been sitting AB fer him in one league and CPat in another. Not gonna do it anymore!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me if I'm crazy.

Yeah, I think I sit Henderson out of that group. I have Hendo on my work league team and he has ridden the pine all year. Zeke, Harris and JRob are my starters...............can't wait fer bye weeks to go into full swing.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me if I'm crazy.

circling back to this.......read some interesting stuff, pumping henderson, and ranking him over hunt......i can see it and support it

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
circling back to this.......read some interesting stuff, pumping henderson, and ranking him over hunt......i can see it and support it

I've decided I'm leaving Hunt on the bench. All 4 are good options but while they're saying Hunt will play (so far), he does have wrist and knee injuries that's got him listed as questionable. So with other great options, not worth risk putting him out there and have him come up limp.