• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 5

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now QBs on the wire include Rothlisberger, Minshew, Bridgewater, Garoppolo, Herbert, and Burrow. Really thinking of making the switch of Ryan for Big Ben. That matchup for Teddy against Atlanta looks enticing too.

This week I'd ride Ryan just to see what happens. Carolina aren't pushovers but they aren't anything special either. He should be able to score some TDs against them. Atlanta sucks, they're going to have to throw a lot this year just to stay in some games. It just hasn't translated into a lot of scoring opportunities for Ryan. I think that will balance out over the course of the year, but if he can't do it against Carolina, then that's a big red flag. If Burrow had a better match up this week, I'd go with him. So if Ryan sucks ass this week, you can probably ride the streaming option based on match ups each week between Burrow and Ben, maybe Minshew and Herbert too depending on if they have a really good match up

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow. Easily.
Don't cut Lat. He is insurance for a reason.

You have to look at QB as a weekly streaming venture (like DST) until you can free up a spot with a 2-1 trade (using Dionte and/or Lamb, or pair one with Mostert and aim high.

:2cents:

Oh damn. I cut Deebo and added Joey Slye before I read your message. And Herbert just got named the starter for the rest of the season, so I likely don't need Burrow anymore. Maybe I drop him for a speculative add like Chase Edmonds or Mattison.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone dropped Robbie Gould, who Fantasy Pros has as the 4th best kicker for the rest of season. Overrated? Should I drop Slye for him if he clears waivers? I'm not going to use my #4 waiver priority on him. Slye does have a great matchup against ATL this week.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone dropped Robbie Gould, who Fantasy Pros has as the 4th best kicker for the rest of season. Overrated? Should I drop Slye for him if he clears waivers? I'm not going to use my #4 waiver priority on him. Slye does have a great matchup against ATL this week.

Kickers are basically crap shoots.
Pretty tough to prognosticate good-but-not-great drives resulting in FGs.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh damn. I cut Deebo and added Joey Slye before I read your message. And Herbert just got named the starter for the rest of the season, so I likely don't need Burrow anymore. Maybe I drop him for a speculative add like Chase Edmonds or Mattison.

good RB handcuffs are a nice bench piece, imo.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kickers are basically crap shoots.
Pretty tough to prognosticate good-but-not-great drives resulting in FGs.

I fucked uo and dropped Blankenship for Gould. Gould is fine but the colts are kind of a perfect situation for kickers.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half PPR. Need one WR and a Flex

Woods vs Football team
Fuller vs Jags
Davis vs Falcons

All 3 have pretty good match ups. I feel pretty confident in playing Mike Davis as my Flex so I guess its really about which WR, though if you feel its best to play both WRs, say so.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Woods vs Football team
Fuller vs Jags
Davis vs Falcons

All 3 have pretty good match ups. I feel pretty confident in playing Mike Davis as my Flex so I guess its really about which WR, though if you feel its best to play both WRs, say so.

I think Fuller at WR. The Washington Football Team actually has a good defense. Davis feels like a no brainer.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.5 PPR

Who do I start as my FLEX between Diontae Johnson (vs. PHI), Tyler Boyd (at BAL), and Antonio Gibson (v. LAR)? I also have Lamb (v. NYG), but I'm worried that DAL gets a big lead early and doesn't have to throw a lot.

My starting WR's are ARob and Ridley. I'm kinda worried about Ridley after he scored 0 fantasy points last night, but if he has a clean bill of health, I'm starting him. He was listed as questionable all of last week because of an ankle and calf issue.
disagree with others.......I am bw DJ and boyd, their target share is large......despited what ppl think DJ when healthy is the one getting the targets, he sat out , and then was concussed 1 game, so ppl forget that. Boyd has been on fire.............were hoping gibson keeps getting all those targets.........hes not getting it running.
Who do you guys like better on the waiver wire? John Brown or Tee Higgins?
higgins
Also, what do you guys think about just dropping Matt Ryan and going to streaming QBs? He’s been awful so far. In an 8 team league I’d think I’d be able to play the game.
Surely someone else u can drop
PPR league 12 team

WR and Flex option (pick two)
McLaurin vs LAR
Boyd vs BAL
Gordon vs NE
Drake vs NYJ

TE option (pick one)
Jonnu Smith vs NE
Hooper vs INDY
Alie-Cox vs CLE
mclaurin , boyd..............smith-no need to roser those 3 guys all at once

Woods vs Football team
Fuller vs Jags
Davis vs Falcons

iid stick with woods. Fuller fgets hurt n disappears often

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans have no new tests, on track to play Tuesday. I suppose if they have any new tests before now and then, the game could get postponed. Worth it to stick with Gostkowski or find another kicker? Normally I'd just pick up another kicker but he's been really really solid after week 1, putting up double digits pts by hammering home some 50 yarders

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titans have no new tests, on track to play Tuesday. I suppose if they have any new tests before now and then, the game could get postponed. Worth it to stick with Gostkowski or find another kicker? Normally I'd just pick up another kicker but he's been really really solid after week 1, putting up double digits pts by hammering home some 50 yarders
Man I dunno. It’s a kicker...I’d hate to lose points over a kicker if there’s one on waivers that should be in a decent scoring game..

Ppr
Hayden hurst vs Evan Engram

need 3 ppr

mike davis
Joe mixon
Derick henry
Antonio gibson
James robinson

leaning mike Davis, James Robinson ....then I think henry....he got a good matchup but scary to wait. Mixon vs Ravens ehhh..... call me crazy I have some hope for gibson with Kyle Allen he absolutely PEPPERED checkdowns

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I dunno. It’s a kicker...I’d hate to lose points over a kicker if there’s one on waivers that should be in a decent scoring game..

Ppr

need 3 ppr

mike davis
Joe mixon
Derick henry
Antonio gibson
James robinson

leaning mike Davis, James Robinson ....then I think henry....he got a good matchup but scary to wait. Mixon vs Ravens ehhh..... call me crazy I have some hope for gibson with Kyle Allen he absolutely PEPPERED checkdowns

Engram. Last chance for him to even be on a roster. No point owning him if you can't start him against the Cowboys.

Davis
Robinson
Gibson

Mixon matchup plus his "bruises"... scary.
Henry off for two weeks. Who knows what kind of offense the Titans muster up. That said, he will likely run all over us if he gets 25 carries. PPR makes the difference here.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Engram. Last chance for him to even be on a roster. No point owning him if you can't start him against the Cowboys.

Davis
Robinson
Gibson

Mixon matchup plus his "bruises"... scary.
Henry off for two weeks. Who knows what kind of offense the Titans muster up. That said, he will likely run all over us if he gets 25 carries. PPR makes the difference here.
Engram I actually just snagged on waivers....
I know... Everyone is projecting a big Derrick henry game though

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ppr

need 3 ppr

mike davis
Joe mixon
Derick henry
Antonio gibson
James robinson

Hurst

Davis, Robinson and Henry. They're acting like they're gonna play, so I'm rolling with it. HOWEVER...if you desperately need a win, I'd bench Henry on the chance that a positive test comes up and the game doesn't happen. I'd go Mixon in that case.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hollywood or Higgins in PPR? I was gonna start Jeudy but the Broncos vs NE game just got moved to next Sunday.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hollywood or Higgins in PPR? I was gonna start Jeudy but the Broncos vs NE game just got moved to next Sunday.
Man Higgins gets bmore...and lame just hasn’t been winging it....but those targets....Higgins YOLO

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I really benching mixon for gibson?

If you can get past the name on the jersey it makes sense. Was last week a break out for Mixon or an aberration?