• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS - week 4

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr - PICK 1 player
Woods vs Zona
Pittman @ Fins
Gaskins v Colts
Manny Sanders v Texans

Still holding out some hope for Woods here, even though Pittman is getting such a large target share, I feel like a TD has to come soon

12tm half ppr - PICK 2 Players
Javonte W v Ravens
Woods vs Zona
Pollard vs Panthers
Patrick v Ravens
Fuller v Colts
Henderson v Zona

Hendo is a slam dunk if he's recovered from the ribs, leaning Woods and Patrick right now

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Javonte W v Ravens
Woods vs Zona
Pollard vs Panthers
Patrick v Ravens
Fuller v Colts
Henderson v Zona

Hendo is a slam dunk if he's recovered from the ribs, leaning Woods and Patrick right now

swapped out Lat Murray for Peyton Barber vs Chargers D, which is tough to pass on....so that's another option

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I have the same feeling about Woods, but thought it would be last week. I'm sitting Woods fer Odell in one league but starting him in the other 2. Think I would stick with Woods on team 1 and go Hendo/Woods on team 2. If no Hendo, coin flip with Javonte/Pollard..........

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods vs Zona
Pittman @ Fins
Gaskins v Colts
Manny Sanders v Texans

Still holding out some hope for Woods here, even though Pittman is getting such a large target share, I feel like a TD has to come soon

Javonte W v Ravens
Woods vs Zona
Pollard vs Panthers
Patrick v Ravens
Fuller v Colts
Henderson v Zona

easily Sanders

second choice is much harder...

Agree henderson starts if healthy...
then u would go Woods( i know he has not been great this season so far, but your other options are not great so i would be more willing to give your top draft pick another chance)

if henderson does not play, i would start Pollard or Javonte and it is basically a coin toss between the 2... Pollard will catch more balls, Williams will get more rushes...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept reading that as Miles Sanders. I think I stick with Woods on top and then Woods and Henderson on the bottom. If that is where you got Barber, then maybe him over Williams or Pollard if Henderson sits.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept reading that as Miles Sanders. I think I stick with Woods on top and then Woods and Henderson on the bottom. If that is where you got Barber, then maybe him over Williams or Pollard if Henderson sits.

me too my advice was based on miles sanders... just noticed it was emanual sanders... the WR... that changes everything now i would go with Pittman because it is the safest...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold move going with 2 Rams players... But I have to agree

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold move going with 2 Rams players... But I have to agree

They're talking like that game is going to be a shootout.

two of the Top 5 offenses in the league battling it out, hoping this is exactly what the doctor ordered to get Woods back on track this season and synced up with Stafford.

Vegas has them tied with KC v PHI for highest score this week at 54.5

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly its easily pittman for me.

Sanders had a nice game. He didnt the other two games. The bills lit up this week.

Pittmans got back to back 12 target games. We know when wentz likes a guy he peppers him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're talking like that game is going to be a shootout.

two of the Top 5 offenses in the league battling it out, hoping this is exactly what the doctor ordered to get Woods back on track this season and synced up with Stafford.

Vegas has them tied with KC v PHI for highest score this week at 54.5
Haven't been watching either team other than the stats... Has the Tampa D fallen that far from grace though?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been watching either team other than the stats... Has the Tampa D fallen that far from grace though?

secondary I think has a couple injuries, and was already the weak point

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods vs Zona
Pittman @ Fins
Gaskins v Colts
Manny Sanders v Texans

Javonte W v Ravens
Woods vs Zona
Pollard vs Panthers
Patrick v Ravens
Fuller v Colts
Henderson v Zona

1. I am going to keep starting Woods but he is on a small, thin leash. I would go Woods but I would lean Sanders if you have questions about Woods.

2. Henderson vs Zona (if healthy)
Woods vs Zona - that Rams offense is just too good. Sooner or later Stafford will throw to Woods instead of Kupp all day long lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I am going to keep starting Woods but he is on a small, thin leash. I would go Woods but I would lean Sanders if you have questions about Woods.

2. Henderson vs Zona (if healthy)
Woods vs Zona - that Rams offense is just too good. Sooner or later Stafford will throw to Woods instead of Kupp all day long lol

I've been holding out hope!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been holding out hope!
No shit. I have Stafford-Woods on 3 teams and Stafford-Kupp on another...........lol. Just traded Torian fer Higbus in one of them and have Hendo on 3 of them..................youse guise that know me know I rarely play homer when it comes to FF (actually, I usually go the other way) but the addition of Stafford this season changed my mind a bit.

EDIT: OK, a lot.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods vs Zona
Pittman @ Fins
Gaskins v Colts
Manny Sanders v Texans

Javonte W v Ravens
Woods vs Zona
Pollard vs Panthers
Patrick v Ravens
Fuller v Colts
Henderson v Zona

Sanders
(but don’t blame you if you give Woods another shot)

Woods and Patrick
(Woods is more worth it here…and Patrick is a semi monster who produces most of the time…take advantage while Jeudy is out)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@MilkSpiller22

well since you guys brought up Miles Sanders....what other non-RB1s are you comfortable starting over him after seeing how poorly the run game was utilized on MNF?

seems like he's fallen into the RB3 territory if the Philly staff keeps insisting on limiting his touches

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22

well since you guys brought up Miles Sanders....what other non-RB1s are you comfortable starting over him after seeing how poorly the run game was utilized on MNF?

seems like he's fallen into the RB3 territory if the Philly staff keeps insisting on limiting his touches

i am done basing anything on their last game... I lost this week because i benched James Robinson for Tyson Williams...

so, i am ok believing in a one week outlier... which makes sanders still a RB 2 for me, maybe even a low end RB1... but either way, i would be starting him in almost every league...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am i the only one on pittman?

Milk was too

he was my flex play last week with Odell on the bench. But now I've moved Odell into the WR2 spot so its a "Woods vs Pittman vs the rest" choice weekly, lol