• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 4

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets did okay. TD helped.

That last Gordon TD put an unnecessary dent in at the end though.

10 points for the Jets... I'll take it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno, im guessing mixon was your round one or round 2 pick, if your gonna bench him, i woudlnt do it against jacksonville. If he sucks again, then maybe

I have 2roster spots, who would you guys want PPR
Greg ward
Djax
Alshon Jeffrey
Sammy Watkins
Mecole Hardman
Hunter Renfrow
Cole beasley
Carlos Hyde

Sammy and Mecole. Without a doubt.
Hit or miss, I guess, but there is no higher ceiling offense.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mecole lol your still on him

Why Robinson is still ahead of him (41 snaps to Hardman's 29 in week 3), I cannot explain... but I guarantee that will change.

Robinson will be demoted to the 20-something snaps, and Hardman will start getting into the 40's.

The third and fourth options on the Chiefs have exponentially higher ceilings than the other names you listed.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Robinson is still ahead of him (41 snaps to Hardman's 29 in week 3), I cannot explain... but I guarantee that will change.

Robinson will be demoted to the 20-something snaps, and Hardman will start getting into the 40's.

The third and fourth options on the Chiefs have exponentially higher ceilings than the other names you listed.
wasnt this the story last year too, and with sammy, ceilings yes....floors no, djax has a ceiling too

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt this the story last year too, and with sammy, ceilings yes....floors no, djax has a ceiling too

DJax's ceiling is a medical clinic right now.
Ward is a short term dart throw...
Jeffrey could be debated... kinda makes Sammy look like Cal Ripken though.

Gimme the Chiefs duo all day.
And if Sammy or Hill gets hurt... Hardman is a gold mine.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJax's ceiling is a medical clinic right now.
Ward is a short term dart throw...
Jeffrey could be debated... kinda makes Sammy look like Cal Ripken though.

Gimme the Chiefs duo all day.
And if Sammy or Hill gets hurt... Hardman is a gold mine.
Oh I agree if they get hurt. I’m just stating as of now. Don’t get me wrong the chiefs position players are gold....that and I truly enjoy arguing with you(I really do mean that nicely).....did you see I even gave Allen some props I tagged u.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I agree if they get hurt. I’m just stating as of now. Don’t get me wrong the chiefs position players are gold....that and I truly enjoy arguing with you(I really do mean that nicely).....did you see I even gave Allen some props I tagged u.

back at ya, my brother!

yes I did see that. responded too :)
Allen has the most important QB body part... a head.

I love the Browns and Jets (and Broncos)!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back at ya, my brother!

yes I did see that. responded too :)
Allen has the most important QB body part... a head.

I love the Browns and Jets (and Broncos)!
Christ I probably even responded to your response! Been a long couple weeks!

ok ok I’m not being a dick. His head?? He is a football player no doubt. But he does do some really dumb shit too! You take it with the greatness and crazy shit he does....

I heard this analogy today. Kinda applies to Allen.

he’s like a horse in a hospital. In the end you know it’s gonna work out, most likely.....but before he gets caught, you have no idea what the hell is gonna happen.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ I probably even responded to your response! Been a long couple weeks!

ok ok I’m not being a dick. His head?? He is a football player no doubt. But he does do some really dumb shit too! You take it with the greatness and crazy shit he does....

I heard this analogy today. Kinda applies to Allen.

he’s like a horse in a hospital. In the end you know it’s gonna work out, most likely.....but before he gets caught, you have no idea what the hell is gonna happen.

Yes, his head. I'm talking about pre snap reading. He knows this playbook very well. He has adjusted his arm strength for crossing routes, learned to run OB (most of the time), and doesn't react... he expects, then adjusts.
I am an expert in erratic pocket reactionary QBing. 22 years of top notch experience. I've seen him grow since day one, and have probably mentioned it every time we had an Allen discussion (which is many over the last three years).

He'll make some Favre throws, sure. Horse in a hospital sounds like he doesn't know what's going on though, and that couldn't be further from the truth. Unless they just mean, he's an animal! ;)

I am sure right now, he is working on his fumbling film. Watch for his runs to start ending in more slides. That's his next progression step. And I have confidence he knows this.

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, his head. I'm talking about pre snap reading. He knows this playbook very well. He has adjusted his arm strength for crossing routes, learned to run OB (most of the time), and doesn't react... he expects, then adjusts.
I am an expert in erratic pocket reactionary QBing. 22 years of top notch experience. I've seen it grow since day one, and have probably mentioned it every time we had an Allen discussion (which is many over the last three years).

He'll make some Favre throws, sure. Horse in a hospital sounds like he doesn't know what's going on though, and that couldn't be further from the truth. Unless they just mean, he's an animal! ;)

I am sure right now, he is working on his fumbling film. Watch for his runs to start ending in more slides. That's his next progression step. And I have confidence he knows this.
Yeah I do kinda mean he’s an animal. You’ve watched and know way better than me. But I see a football player. Multi talented , bull in a china closet, get shit down, break shit along the way guy. That’s not bad. And it’s sure fun to watch

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, with both of Tennessee’s starting corners out I’m thinking of sitting Boyd and starting Golladay.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, with both of Tennessee’s starting corners out I’m thinking of sitting Boyd and starting Golladay.

Golladay is playing the Saints.
Boyd is playing the Jags.

...but Golladay should never be benched. :2cents:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...

Should I play Will Fuller over Ty Hill since the KC game is still up in the air (though it looks like it could be played Tuesday)?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...

Should I play Will Fuller over Ty Hill since the KC game is still up in the air (though it looks like it could be played Tuesday)?

Yeah, nvm. I'm going with Fuller. One of the reporters on Sportscenter just said that the KC/NE game would likely be Monday but they still expect more testing throughout the day tomorrow. I'm not waiting on that considering there's a decent chance more positives could come about. I wouldn't feel good about playing anyone in that game

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I start Brandin Cooks vs Minny today at noon or Davante Adams vs ATL tomorrow night with the questionable designation (if he doesn’t play I’ll have to start a scrub I’ve never heard of.)

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a tough one for me still leaning Ryan. But the Bengals defense isn't very good so it has me thinking...

Ryan vs GB
or
Minshew vs Cincy
Id probably go with Ryan even though that offense is beat up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I start Brandin Cooks vs Minny today at noon or Davante Adams vs ATL tomorrow night with the questionable designation (if he doesn’t play I’ll have to start a scrub I’ve never heard of.)
Whose the scrub? Can u get gage, mvs etc... or even st brown

@Shanemansj13 start Ryan. He’s throwing 35 times minimum u play him unless u hve guaranteed better

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whose the scrub? Can u get gage, mvs etc... or even st brown

@Shanemansj13 start Ryan. He’s throwing 35 times minimum u play him unless u hve guaranteed better
Gage or mvs but as much as I dont like mvs if adams is out or limited...the opportunity is there. Julio shoukd be back huh?...