• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 4

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno, im guessing mixon was your round one or round 2 pick, if your gonna bench him, i woudlnt do it against jacksonville. If he sucks again, then maybe

I have 2roster spots, who would you guys want PPR
Greg ward
Djax
Alshon Jeffrey
Sammy Watkins
Mecole Hardman
Hunter Renfrow
Cole beasley
Carlos Hyde

Yeah you would think this is his "breakout game"...well I'm hoping

Sammy is still that 3rd option on KC. Beasley is actually the 2nd option on BUF right now.

Would go one of those two. Sounds like Hyde could be useful for maybe one game but Carson might play this week with limited snaps

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you would think this is his "breakout game"...well I'm hoping

Sammy is still that 3rd option on KC. Beasley is actually the 2nd option on BUF right now.

Would go one of those two. Sounds like Hyde could be useful for maybe one game but Carson might play this week with limited snaps
truth

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick 3 PPR (one RB, one WR, one flex)

McLaurin vs BAL
Gordon vs NYJ
Mostert vs PHI (isn't practicing yet)
John Brown vs LV
Boyd vs JAX
Mixon vs JAX

I'm adding in Mixon bc I am seriously considering benching him now. So disappointed in him so far
did you start gordon?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to learn whenever there is a tossup in who to start, stop being a homer... I am a jet fan... the players only disappoint....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to learn whenever there is a tossup in who to start, stop being a homer... I am a jet fan... the players only disappoint....
You could have started Crowder...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a tough one for me still leaning Ryan. But the Bengals defense isn't very good so it has me thinking...

Ryan vs GB
or
Minshew vs Cincy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could have... wish I had him... so I could at least happily start a player from my team... Damn... they are bad....

Yep but I mean they just need to make a lot of changes...it starts with off the field and front office imo. That OL didn't look nearly as bad the first 3 weeks

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep but I mean they just need to make a lot of changes...it starts with off the field and front office imo. That OL didn't look nearly as bad the first 3 weeks

yea, but what scares me, is that everyone and their mother thought the Gase Hiring was a bad hiring... EXCEPT for the Jets... so... they could be just that dumb...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a tough one for me still leaning Ryan. But the Bengals defense isn't very good so it has me thinking...

Ryan vs GB
or
Minshew vs Cincy

Reasonable argument for either one. The Atlanta offense is doing well and they should get Julio back against a GB defense that isn't very good. It could be a shootout. On the other hand, Cincy - Jax should have a lot of fireworks, too. I really wasn't impressed with how Minshew dealt with pressure in that Miami game, which is why I went back to Burrow, who seems to do well even with pressure. However, Minshew does give you running that Ryan doesn't.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really having a tough time deciding who to go with as my second RB if Hunt doesn't play. My options are very good. Dobbins, Gibson, or Murray. 0.5 PPR. Murray is probably the safest, but is low ceiling. Gibson's role is steadily growing, but he faces the Ravens D. Dobbins is very talented, but he might wind up with just a few touches. LOL.

Jeff Wilson is available. He did well last week. Adrian Peterson is also available, and he could give me something like 20 rushes for 80 yards.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, but what scares me, is that everyone and their mother thought the Gase Hiring was a bad hiring... EXCEPT for the Jets... so... they could be just that dumb...

Does he still do that creepy eye thing?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming Julio goes I need a WR and a Flex. Full PPR

Boyd
Golladay
Diggs

I like Diggs with Brown being dinged up. Even with Allen’s penchant to run Diggs still getting plenty of work. I’m thinking Boyd has the preferred matchup over Golladay.

Diggs and Boyd

Ryan vs GB
or
Minshew vs Cincy

I'd go Ryan

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really having a tough time deciding who to go with as my second RB if Hunt doesn't play. My options are very good. Dobbins, Gibson, or Murray. 0.5 PPR. Murray is probably the safest, but is low ceiling. Gibson's role is steadily growing, but he faces the Ravens D. Dobbins is very talented, but he might wind up with just a few touches. LOL.

Jeff Wilson is available. He did well last week. Adrian Peterson is also available, and he could give me something like 20 rushes for 80 yards.

Hunt is practicing so I think you'll be ok. If he's a late scratch, I'd lean Dobbins

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunt is practicing so I think you'll be ok. If he's a late scratch, I'd lean Dobbins

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking that Harbaugh might finally let Dobbins run more. With the poor opponent and the chance that Baltimore will be up big, maybe they just keep pounding Washington.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd wait and if Hunt is playing you have to play him...he is way more value than any guy mentioned. If he doesn't play it's between Dobbins or Gibson for me...Dobbins could get you a score. I lean Dobbins. Remember they are playing WASH. He could get some dirty work time.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd wait and if Hunt is playing you have to play him...he is way more value than any guy mentioned. If he doesn't play it's between Dobbins or Gibson for me...Dobbins could get you a score. I lean Dobbins. Remember they are playing WASH. He could get some dirty work time.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. If they're up big, why not let the rookie from The Ohio State run wild on The Washington Football Team?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh yeah I did :clap::thumb:

28 points

Awesome! I was thinking about this thread when I saw Gordon score a TD on that play where he was stuffed up the middle but then bounced to that outside for the long TD run. Good for you! Even more awesome is that my opponent benched Gordon. LOL.