• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 2

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see one for this week so here it is

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine: Half point PPR

Will Fuller vs Bal
Melvin Gordon vs Pit

I'm leaning Fuller. Gordon should have the backfield all to himself though with Lindsey dinged up but Pit knocked the shit out of Saquan so you're probably hoping he somehow lucks into a goal line TD

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will Fuller vs Bal
Melvin Gordon vs Pit

I'm leaning Fuller. Gordon should have the backfield all to himself though with Lindsey dinged up but Pit knocked the shit out of Saquan so you're probably hoping he somehow lucks into a goal line TD

Fuller
Houston will have to move the ball to keep up with Ravens. Fuller clearly looked like the only WR in sync with Watson last week, he should easily get 8-10 targets as a weekly floor now, imo. Gotta ride him while he's healthy

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m a fan of Gordon but Fuller is a cheat code for the 3-4 games he’s actually healthy each season. Definitely got more bust potential but his boom ability is insane.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Fuller and would keep him in. My only concern is the Baltimore D Line. Watson could be on the move a bit.

Do I trust K. Allen this week? ....1 PPR

I have..Dobbins, Jeudy, Lazzard, MVS, C. Herdon.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Cooks, Parris Campbell, James Robinson, Jordan Howard, and Scotty Miller on my bench and need a flex in a PPR league. I’m leaning towards Campbell or Miller.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Cooks, Parris Campbell, James Robinson, Jordan Howard, and Scotty Miller on my bench and need a flex in a PPR league. I’m leaning towards Campbell or Miller.

Another thread was talking about Campbell and Miller. It was pointed out the Pittman might be getting some of Campbell targets, and Brady seems to like Miller. I agree with going with Scotty.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will Fuller vs Bal
Melvin Gordon vs Pit

Fuller

I made a thread last week, and then within an hour everyone made their own threads lol
I have Fuller and would keep him in. My only concern is the Baltimore D Line. Watson could be on the move a bit.

whats the question here? do u play keenan allen ? fuller? or the others?
who are u starting........yeah its campbell or miller, godwin isnt looking good fwiw
Another thread was talking about Campbell and Miller. It was pointed out the Pittman might be getting some of Campbell targets, and Brady seems to like Miller. I agree with going with Scotty.
pittman is not the same type of player as campbell.........

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller

I made a thread last week, and then within an hour everyone made their own threads lol

who are u starting........yeah its campbell or miller, godwin isnt looking good fwiw

Fuller is starting....hence the Allen question. Play Allen or one from the group?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller is starting....hence the Allen question. Play Allen or one from the group?
think u have some options. Sutton looks like hes gonna play, if he doesnt, plug in jeudy. Call me crazy though.........if he does play I feel like u are herndon vs allen. No crowder, no bell........herndon and perriman should get fed......if you can get fed from the jets.......herndon got what 6-7 targets with crowder........

That being said........allen gets matched up against an UDFA in a game they should be behind.........

toss up............i think they could have really simliar stats

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think u have some options. Sutton looks like hes gonna play, if he doesnt, plug in jeudy. Call me crazy though.........if he does play I feel like u are herndon vs allen. No crowder, no bell........herndon and perriman should get fed......if you can get fed from the jets.......herndon got what 6-7 targets with crowder........

That being said........allen gets matched up against an UDFA in a game they should be behind.........

toss up............i think they could have really simliar stats

I feel the same way about Herdon, but I need t o see it first. Probably staying with Allen. I LOVED the 20 points Thursday from Boyd, had Chubb also.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller

I have Campbell in now, but am about to change it to miller.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd roll with Miller

I think I'd stick with Allen. KC likely gonna put up some points. Chargers gonna have to throw even if that's normally not what Tyrod Taylor does

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will Fuller vs Bal
Melvin Gordon vs Pit

Fuller. He's the first person was looking to and has the most chemistry with. I'm staying away from the Steelers Def.

I think I'll stick with Allen this week

Miller: Godwin is out, I think the Bucs bounces back, and Brady likes his slot WRs

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half point PPR. I need a flex
Adrian Peterson vs the Packers
or
Anthony Miller vs the Giants

If Miller, does already having Montegomery and Allen Robinson starting make you want to change to AP?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half point PPR. I need a flex
Adrian Peterson vs the Packers
or
Anthony Miller vs the Giants

If Miller, does already having Montegomery and Allen Robinson starting make you want to change to AP?

Miller for me. AP may come with a safer floor (maybe like 50 rushing yards), but he's not going to get much receiving work. Having Robinson and Montgomery wouldn't make me switch to AP. Heck, the attention that Robinson will get from the defense should help Miller.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Will Fuller vs Bal
Melvin Gordon vs Pit

Sigh.

I see Will Fuller is back on his bullshit again. 0 targets thru 3 quarters and spent some time possibly injured but is back out there doing jack shit

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh.

I see Will Fuller is back on his bullshit again. 0 targets thru 3 quarters and spent some time possibly injured but is back out there doing jack shit
He was getting looked at, at one point