• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 13

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit I've somehow reached the point where I have TOO many RBs here....12tm, half ppr, 2 flex spots

I played Pollard last night, so I'm down to RB2 and 2 flex spots, cut all of my backup WRs for RBs the last few wks and didn't realize it until today....prob a good sign I need to cut back a couple of leagues!

Ekeler in RB2 spot, no debating that one, so I need to fill 2 flex spots from the following:

Javonte Williams @ KC....Gordon doubtful to play this weekend, slam dunk start if MG3 is out, imo
Hendo v Jags....slam dunk as long as he plays
Monty v Zona....hate to bench a high-volume back, but he's on the outside looking in
Drake v WFT...Jacobs popped up on the injury report late in the week, again, seems like a great smash spot if he gets the lion's share
Miles Sanders @ NYJ....the literal worst run defense in the league, Howard ruled out, Hurts ankle banged up, Boston Scott sick/not practicing, not saying he's washed if he doesn't produce this weekend, but dear lord that's yet another juicy matchup to choose from this week

as of now, I have Monty and Hendo in there, but will be subbing Monty out for Javonte.
Does either Sanders or Drake (if jacobs sits), looking at better matchups and backfield mates are hurt, get the nod over Hendo?

feel like it's extremely rare for me to ever have more than 3-4 RBs that are healthy and in decent position to crack the starting lineup for fantasy, let alone more than 5. (also have D Foreman on bye)
Isnt hendo questionable

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit I've somehow reached the point where I have TOO many RBs here....12tm, half ppr, 2 flex spots

I played Pollard last night, so I'm down to RB2 and 2 flex spots, cut all of my backup WRs for RBs the last few wks and didn't realize it until today....prob a good sign I need to cut back a couple of leagues!

Ekeler in RB2 spot, no debating that one, so I need to fill 2 flex spots from the following:

Javonte Williams @ KC....Gordon doubtful to play this weekend, slam dunk start if MG3 is out, imo
Monty v Zona....hate to bench a high-volume back, but he's on the outside looking in
Drake v WFT...Jacobs popped up on the injury report late in the week, again, seems like a great smash spot if he gets the lion's share
Miles Sanders @ NYJ....the literal worst run defense in the league, Howard ruled out, Hurts ankle banged up, Boston Scott sick/not practicing, not saying he's washed if he doesn't produce this weekend, but dear lord that's yet another juicy matchup to choose from this week

as of now, I have Monty and Hendo in there, but will be subbing Monty out for Javonte.
Does either Sanders or Drake (if jacobs sits), looking at better matchups and backfield mates are hurt, get the nod over Hendo?

feel like it's extremely rare for me to ever have more than 3-4 RBs that are healthy and in decent position to crack the starting lineup for fantasy, let alone more than 5. (also have D Foreman on bye)

Sanders with an ankle issue too though…

Is Gainwell finally gonna have a look? (Who cares)

Javonte and Hendo
Monty over Drake if no Hendo and/or no Jacobs.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders with an ankle issue too though…

Is Gainwell finally gonna have a look? (Who cares)

Javonte and Hendo
Monty over Drake if no Hendo and/or no Jacobs.

Sanders practiced fully today, he should be all systems go against Jets, who give up the most TDs and 3rd most yards to RBs

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders practiced fully today, he should be all systems go against Jets, who give up the most TDs and 3rd most yards to RBs

Well, I’d go with him over Hendo then. Assuming Gordon is out.

It’s not like Sanders has been physically bad. He just doesn’t get a chance. Which goes both ways, because they can still keep him under 10 touches if they want…I just don’t get it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I’d go with him over Hendo then. Assuming Gordon is out.

It’s not like Sanders has been physically bad. He just doesn’t get a chance. Which goes both ways, because they can still keep him under 10 touches if they want…I just don’t get it.
This is my thoughts. Aside from the start him thing. The matchup is great. But man plugging a low/frustrating useage guy into a lineup is hoping…i cant get behind it unless i need help to win or have no other options. He could get 8-10 touches and cede goal line work.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my thoughts. Aside from the start him thing. The matchup is great. But man plugging a low/frustrating useage guy into a lineup is hoping…i cant get behind it unless i need help to win or have no other options. He could get 8-10 touches and cede goal line work.

So far, Houston last week, and Panthers in week 1 (CMC still over 23pts in half ppr) are the only teams to not score a RB TD against the Jets. 3 teams have had multiple RBs score at least 1 TD on them in a game, with Buffalo hitting the trifecta and seeing Singletary, Moss, and Breida all score against the Jets.

This is pretty much the last hurrah for me and Miles Sanders. If he can't get it going against the Jets this weekend when Hurts is nursing an ankle and every other Philly RB is missing practices besides the rookie, I'm done and won't be fielding him on any teams unless I pick him up for free like I did in this league when he went to IR. I forget who that team had in their IR spot as to why they cut Sanders, but he wasn't doing anything either so it wasn't a terrible call on their end.

That being said, I still haven't thrust him into the lineup in this discussion, but I did scrape him off the bench and plopped him into some flex spots elsewhere.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from Fantrax, so it could be Sanders big week, or Gainwell will steal the passing work, but Boston can also handle the passing downs and he gets some early downs too....LOL.
I guess if you mention all of them and one of them hits, you can pat yourself on the back for making the call

Analysis​

Miles Sanders (ankle) has been cleared from the injury report, while Jordan Howard (knee) is confirmed out for the second straight week. It's setting up nicely for Sanders to have a big game, though Scott should also get his share of snaps/carries/touches if he shakes off the illness before Sunday's 1:00 ET kickoff. Rookie Kenneth Gainwell is Option C, having mostly seen playing time in clear passing situations this year. Scott has plenty of experience as a passing-down back in his own right, but the Eagles also use him on early downs now, especially when Howard isn't in the picture.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, Houston last week, and Panthers in week 1 (CMC still over 23pts in half ppr) are the only teams to not score a RB TD against the Jets. 3 teams have had multiple RBs score at least 1 TD on them in a game, with Buffalo hitting the trifecta and seeing Singletary, Moss, and Breida all score against the Jets.

This is pretty much the last hurrah for me and Miles Sanders. If he can't get it going against the Jets this weekend when Hurts is nursing an ankle and every other Philly RB is missing practices besides the rookie, I'm done and won't be fielding him on any teams unless I pick him up for free like I did in this league when he went to IR. I forget who that team had in their IR spot as to why they cut Sanders, but he wasn't doing anything either so it wasn't a terrible call on their end.

That being said, I still haven't thrust him into the lineup in this discussion, but I did scrape him off the bench and plopped him into some flex spots elsewhere.

I’m flexing him in my 6-keeper league. Little does he know, he is playing for his contract with me.

If a dud comes against the Jets……….. he gone!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a dud comes against the Jets……….. he gone!

same!

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would rule Sanders out and probably Drake, also. Henderson being banged up and the Rams playing the Jags makes me really lean towards Vonty and Monty. Plus, it's catchy to say. I could see the Rams going up big and Henderson sitting most of the 2nd half while Sony kills the clock.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heads Heinicke
Tails Taylor
Ugh. Yeah.

Also bmore vs minny d

Think its heinicke. But who the f do I drop to roster him. I just dropped aj green for burkhead..

D89B0092-E4E1-4542-AFFB-63B1E9755D88.jpeg20A604CC-2536-4A53-9F13-80F104FA860D.jpeg
Can be that guy and move waller to ir.

Last edited:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. Yeah.

Also bmore vs minny d

I think the Lions are gonna finally upset.

Ravens Steelers D battles have been plenty in the past, doesn’t seem that way these days, but their offenses seem to be not so great.

Ravens

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Lions are gonna finally upset.

Ravens Steelers D battles have been plenty in the past, doesn’t seem that way these days, but their offenses seem to be not so great.

Ravens
Thanks! See the above, i edited

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Lawrence vs the Rams or Zach Wilson vs the Eagles?

Also Phillip Lindsay vs the Giants or Jemar Jefferson vs the Vikings?