• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 12

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12tm half ppr: 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flx
AB v KC
Agholor v ATL
Gallman v CIN
Reagor v SEA
Pittman v TEN
DJ Moore v MIN

Currently rolling DJM, Pittman, and Agholor, thinking about flexing Gallman over Agholor or Pittman, but very tasty matchups for those WRs I have in now

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB v KC
Agholor v ATL
Gallman v CIN
Reagor v SEA
Pittman v TEN
DJ Moore v MIN

Currently rolling DJM, Pittman, and Agholor, thinking about flexing Gallman over Agholor or Pittman, but very tasty matchups for those WRs I have in now
I like gallman vs cincy over algholor....

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB v KC
Agholor v ATL
Gallman v CIN
Reagor v SEA
Pittman v TEN
DJ Moore v MIN

What SteelersPride said. Gallman has been an under the radar nice RB the last few weeks. He's scored double digits for like the last 4 games

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So full PPR.

Goedert or gronk. They both looked like great plays down the stretch, now look like junk........ ugh.

Pick 2- AROB, DJ Moore, AJ Brown, Pittman Its AROB and DJ moore isnt it? AJ brown and tanny have been quite scary lately

Pick2-D. Henry, J RObinson, M Davis, Gio, Fournette (shoulda played duke johnson this week and I knew it)

and a flex from either of the RB and WR's

I think..........I have it:

Goedert
AROB &DJ Moore
D henry, Robinson
FLex-Mike Davis(assuming CMAC sits) if he doesnt, then Gio..........

Gio was bad last week but is intriguing without burrow he could boom with tons of screens, or totally dud.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So full PPR.

Goedert or gronk. They both looked like great plays down the stretch, now look like junk........ ugh.

Pick 2- AROB, DJ Moore, AJ Brown, Pittman Its AROB and DJ moore isnt it? AJ brown and tanny have been quite scary lately

Pick2-D. Henry, J RObinson, M Davis, Gio, Fournette (shoulda played duke johnson this week and I knew it)

Goedert
AROB &DJ Moore
D henry, Robinson

Gio was bad last week but is intriguing without burrow he could boom with tons of screens, or totally dud.

I'd go with what you've got. Though Brown and Robertson are kinda toss up for me. I'd lean slightly toward Arob since Trubisky is back. Arob seemed to be his favorite target in the games they've played together

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So full PPR.

Goedert
AROB &DJ Moore
D henry, Robinson

Wentz has been so bad, I'd be tempted to go Gronk. Brady has barely missed him a couple times the last few wks that'd be leaving you with a different view if they connected.

I'd play AJB over DJM but total coin flip as Brown had some bad drops and Moore played great with XFL QB, but Teddy is back now.

Can you flex Brown or Pittman instead of Gio? I'm out on all cincy players until we see who gets the touches with Allen at QB (*if you have other decent options)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz has been so bad, I'd be tempted to go Gronk. Brady has barely missed him a couple times the last few wks that'd be leaving you with a different view if they connected.

I'd play AJB over DJM but total coin flip as Brown had some bad drops and Moore played great with XFL QB, but Teddy is back now.

Can you flex Brown or Pittman instead of Gio? I'm out on all cincy players until we see who gets the touches with Allen at QB (*if you have other decent options)
I’m flexing mike Davis right now.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m flexing mike Davis right now.

Same. Once Julio was pretty expected not to play I had to slide Lockett over from Flex and move Davis to flex. Could backfire with the way the panthers have been using Samuel lately but my other option is CEH, Boyd, and Pittman. CEH needs to show it another week for me to trust him I feel like.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can cut fournette and start Brian hill as well
I'm firing up Hill in a couple leagues, no Julio or hurt Julio should open up some passing game work + Gurley TD total has me liking the starting RB for ATL

Thoughts on PIT v BAL? I've removed all players from my rosters where possible except 1 league, 16tm full ppr....

Bigben or cousins? (Lost Dak, zero options better than cousins)

Snell or lat Murray? (Lost jon Taylor to covid, Duke on my bench F'ing killing me right now)

Rolling with my steelers right now, but really tough to rely on that game being played with more positives coming in. But ravens will be depleted more than steelers if they do play

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm firing up Hill in a couple leagues, no Julio or hurt Julio should open up some passing game work + Gurley TD total has me liking the starting RB for ATL

Thoughts on PIT v BAL? I've removed all players from my rosters where possible except 1 league, 16tm full ppr....

Bigben or cousins? (Lost Dak, zero options better than cousins)

Snell or lat Murray? (Lost jon Taylor to covid, Duke on my bench F'ing killing me right now)

Rolling with my steelers right now, but really tough to rely on that game being played with more positives coming in. But ravens will be depleted more than steelers if they do play
You like hill over mike davis?

Bens been whipping the ball. I don’t see any reason he doesn’t have a safe floor.

Steeers run game is bad. It’s not Conner. It’s the line. Snell is expected to lead. So he should produce if he does. But McFarland is healthy, they may see what he has. Especially if snell struggles.

which brings me to the next point. Steelers r desperate to get the run game going. This isn’t a good matchup to do it. But tomlin and company will take some time to experiment as opposed to letting Ben just always whip it and blow them Out. Which could then limit bens upside. But it’s why Steelers always start slow. Then Ben takes over.
Anyways Ben and snell. But with risk.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like hill over mike davis?

Bens been whipping the ball. I don’t see any reason he doesn’t have a safe floor.

Steeers run game is bad. It’s not Conner. It’s the line. Snell is expected to lead. So he should produce if he does. But McFarland is healthy, they may see what he has. Especially if snell struggles.

which brings me to the next point. Steelers r desperate to get the run game going. This isn’t a good matchup to do it. But tomlin and company will take some time to experiment as opposed to letting Ben just always whip it and blow them Out. Which could then limit bens upside. But it’s why Steelers always start slow. Then Ben takes over.
Anyways Ben and snell. But with risk.

A gut call, but I think so for this wk. Think raiders are easier on RBs than the Vikes

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A gut call, but I think so for this wk. Think raiders are easier on RBs than the Vikes
Ugh now I’m talking myself into aj brown over mike Davis. Everyone has aj brown high, against the colts, hes struggled vs them.
So full PPR.

Goedert
AROB &DJ Moore
D henry, Robinson

Ugh need more input. I had aj brown as an easy sit. But talking myself into him.

2 wr-2rb-flex

locks are Arob , James Robinson, Derrick henry.
Leaves 1 wr and flex.

see quoted comment. I hve the most points in the league. Second least scored. And 6-5 on a three game losing streak. Cruel matchups.

I’m also playing the guy who incessantly complains that I do to wel in this league and it’s set up just for me to win. He’s also starting Jordan Wilkins breida and Curtis Samuel. I’m not gonna be happy losing

@HaroldSeattle @TKOSpikes @MilkSpiller22 @Trudem @femurov @averagejoe @TREFF @SmokingMonkey @Robotech @Shanemansj13 @bksballer89 @Barilko @Sam Sportboy @FaCe-LeE-uS @Yellow Fuzzies @leftypower @tlance @jwolt92 @Chef99

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh now I’m talking myself into aj brown over mike Davis. Everyone has aj brown high, against the colts, hes struggled vs them.

Ugh need more input. I had aj brown as an easy sit. But talking myself into him.

2 wr-2rb-flex

Leaves 1 wr and flex.

see quoted comment. I hve the most points in the league. Second least scored. And 6-5 on a three game losing streak. Cruel matchups.

I’m also playing the guy who incessantly complains that I do to wel in this league and it’s set up just for me to win. He’s also starting Jordan Wilkins breida and Curtis Samuel. I’m not gonna be happy losing

@HaroldSeattle @TKOSpikes @MilkSpiller22 @Trudem @femurov @averagejoe @TREFF @SmokingMonkey @Robotech @Shanemansj13 @bksballer89 @Barilko @Sam Sportboy @FaCe-LeE-uS @Yellow Fuzzies @leftypower @tlance @jwolt92 @Chef99
AJ Brown and Pittman for me. Curtis Samuel has been getting the "good stuff", and to hell with AROB with Trubs back

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Brown and Pittman for me. Curtis Samuel has been getting the "good stuff", and to hell with AROB with Trubs back

Im back and forth on whether to drop Ahmed for Samuel or JuJu. More moving forward than this week.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AK

2 wr-2rb-flex

Leaves 1 wr and flex.

I was initially going to bench him, but AJ Brown should be fine. I have him in one league. Clear no. 1 WR for TEN and he just needs to not drop the ball. Colts are also missing Deforest Buckner.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 wr-2rb-flex

Leaves 1 wr and flex.

Goedert
Moore and Pittman
Henry and Robinson

Flex is hard... Brown by a hair over ARob... but scared of Colts.