• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 12

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with the Steelers game possibly being in jeopardy, I’m considering swapping Ebron for Engram or Schultz. What do you guys think?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Schultz over engram
Thought PIT v BAL just moved to Sunday not canceled, right?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So with the Steelers game possibly being in jeopardy, I’m considering swapping Ebron for Engram or Schultz. What do you guys think?

I like Engram as a high upside gamble.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schultz or Akins??

Schultz has more targets than Andrews on the season, I'm definitely going with him over Akins - way too hard to predict the 1 receiving option that will have a good game for Watson each week.

Schultz for the mundane 4-5rec for 50-60yds with a chance for a TD seems a lot safer imo

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I added Engram with intent on starting him over Gronk this week.
Chose Engram over Ebron.

That said, I almost chose Ebron and it is indeed a coin flip.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.5 PPR. Who would you drop to make room for Mostert coming off of IR? He's still actually on IR, but Yahoo is projecting points for him, so he might play.

Ahmed
L. Murray
M. Pittman Jr.

I have Ridley, A. Rob, and AB as my other WR's. I have Kamara, Swift, Mostert, Dobbins, and J. Taylor as my other RB's.

You start 2 WR's, 2 RB's, and a FLEX. Would you feel comfortable starting Mostert in his first week back? Which 2 RB's would you pick to start between Mostert, Hunt, Dobbins, Swift, and Taylor. I do know that Swift is questionable and Dobbins is currently on the COVID list.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Myles Gaskin (knee, I.R.) returned to practice Wednesday.​

He was in a red non-contact jersey, but this would seem to open his 21-day window for activation. Gaskin sprained his MCL in Week 8 and has missed the last three games. He's eligible to return at any moment now. Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) missed Dolphins practice Wednesday. We'd guess Gaskin is probably at least another week away.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0.5 PPR. Who would you drop to make room for Mostert coming off of IR? He's still actually on IR, but Yahoo is projecting points for him, so he might play.

Ahmed
L. Murray
M. Pittman Jr.

I have Ridley, A. Rob, and AB as my other WR's. I have Kamara, Swift, Mostert, Dobbins, and J. Taylor as my other RB's.

You start 2 WR's, 2 RB's, and a FLEX. Would you feel comfortable starting Mostert in his first week back? Which 2 RB's would you pick to start between Mostert, Hunt, Dobbins, Swift, and Taylor. I do know that Swift is questionable and Dobbins is currently on the COVID list.

Ahmed or Lat Murray, a lot harder to cut bait on Murray since you have Kamara, but Gaskins should return to cut into Ahmed's touches.
Ahmed has been decent, but felt like Gaskins was a little bit better before he got hurt

I think I'm reaching the point where I trust Pittman more as my WR3/flex guy over AB

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahmed or Lat Murray, a lot harder to cut bait on Murray since you have Kamara, but Gaskins should return to cut into Ahmed's touches.
Ahmed has been decent, but felt like Gaskins was a little bit better before he got hurt

I think I'm reaching the point where I trust Pittman more as my WR3/flex guy over AB

Thanks! I dropped Ahmed. I also picked up Ertz at the same time, so I'm swapping Ertz and Mostert in that IR spot. I have Goedert as my starting TE right now, so Ertz is my insurance. I'm still hoping there is some way Kittle comes back. Kittle occupies my other IR spot.

I do like that AB gets a lot of targets. I'm hopeful that come the playoff weeks (Weeks 15 and 16), my 4 WR's will be a good enough pool to choose from. I think I've done a good job of collecting enough RB's. LOL.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i know i do
too many mouths to feed in tampa

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahmed
L. Murray
M. Pittman Jr.

dobbins hes hurt anyways and in a timeshare

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dobbins hes hurt anyways and in a timeshare

Edwards and Ingram got very few touches in the last game. Maybe Dobbins will get off the COVID list now that the game has been moved to Sunday.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edwards and Ingram got very few touches in the last game. Maybe Dobbins will get off the COVID list now that the game has been moved to Sunday.
well ingram is banged up. But yeah i dunno, i mean that backfield is a mess. one week its gus, one week its ingram, that was the first week period its been dobbins

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I stick with Boyd? My options are Jeudy, Lazard, Bernard who are all questionable or Josh Reynalds.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I stick with Boyd? My options are Jeudy, Lazard, Bernard who are all questionable or Josh Reynalds.
I’m not playing Boyd right now. I already dropped Higgins for Pittman. Well see what happens but Boyd is def on the dropping block for me.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that its a great play, but boyd has played, and done fine with finley before........

fiinley was abysmal completeing 12-16 passes in his 3 starts.........

he also got stuck with pgh and bmore in 2 of those 3......
both top 5 defenses last year.

the raiders game was bad ........

against bmore boyd had 6 for 62.......on 8 targets

and against pgh he had 5 for 101 and a td on on 8 targets

finley clearly likes boyd, and boyds game translates to alot of targets with a weak passer..........

food for thought.........

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that its a great play, but boyd has played, and done fine with finley before........

fiinley was abysmal completeing 12-16 passes in his 3 starts.........

he also got stuck with pgh and bmore in 2 of those 3......
both top 5 defenses last year.

the raiders game was bad ........

against bmore boyd had 6 for 62.......on 8 targets

and against pgh he had 5 for 101 and a td on on 8 targets

finley clearly likes boyd, and boyds game translates to alot of targets with a weak passer..........

food for thought.........

That’s why I haven’t dropped him yet.