• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 11

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Lockett a must start if he plays tonight? My other options are Robinson, Claypool, Boyd, Higgins, and Conner.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Lockett a must start if he plays tonight? My other options are Robinson, Claypool, Boyd, Higgins, and Conner.
It’s wed boss. Bu no I’d be look into at a Steeler in that matchup.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol i feel yah! you got some time, but steelers play jags......but crap i forgot what locket did to thecards last time

True. I currently have Conner on the bench for Chubb and Davis. Not sure what the deal is with Conner lately.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lockett banged up. You have options, even if he's healthy.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start 2 RB
Start 1 WR
Standard scoring

RB
Henry (at Baltimore) ... only ask because matchup, despite the playoffs last year
Hunt (vs Philadelphia) ... looks like Chubb will not hurt him, thankfully

Mixon (at Washington) ... probably out, not looking good
Gurley (at New Orleans) ... number one vs RB... but a TD machine

...stick with Henry and Hunt?

WR
Jeudy (vs Miami)
Lazard (at Indianapolis)

or...
(trying for waivers tonight, I do not own these guys)
Mims (at LA Chargers)
Pittman (vs Green Bay)
Reynolds (at Tampa Bay)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I currently have Conner on the bench for Chubb and Davis. Not sure what the deal is with Conner latel
No where to run. It’s not him, it’s the line.
Start 2 RB
Start 1 WR
Standard scoring

RB
Henry (at Baltimore) ... only ask because matchup, despite the playoffs last year

WR
Jeudy (vs Miami)
Lazard (at Indianapolis)

or...
Mims (at LA Chargers)
Pittman (vs Green Bay)
Reynolds (at Tampa Bay)
i think id stick with hunt, but id be a little torn bw hunt and gurley. I could see them holding chubb back some game one despite 19 carries..half chubbs yards were on 2nd to last play of the game. IM just leery that when they weather doesnt suck that bad, that hunts not getting all that work. weather was a huge factor that game.

hard to deny jeudy's targets. Not hard to deny miamis secondary, drew lock, and not doing much with those targets......tough start.
Id wanna see something from lazard first.

but id go jeudy and pittman

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No where to run. It’s not him, it’s the line.

i think id stick with hunt, but id be a little torn bw hunt and gurley. I could see them holding chubb back some game one despite 19 carries..half chubbs yards were on 2nd to last play of the game. IM just leery that when they weather doesnt suck that bad, that hunts not getting all that work. weather was a huge factor that game.

hard to deny jeudy's targets. Not hard to deny miamis secondary, drew lock, and not doing much with those targets......tough start.
Id wanna see something from lazard first.

but id go jeudy and pittman

only need one WR
I can only execute one claim if I win the bid (dropping Jeffery)
I could drop Lazard trying for both Pittman and Mims or Reynolds... but I think I want to hold him for now.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go Lockett if he's fully cleared
Start 2 RB
Start 1 WR
Standard scoring

RB

WR
Jeudy (vs Miami)
Lazard (at Indianapolis)

or...
Mims (at LA Chargers)
Pittman (vs Green Bay)
Reynolds (at Tampa Bay)

Henry and Hunt. Think I'll go with Jeudy but I'm not in love with it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed Pittman by a few bucks.

Got Mims.

So it's Jeudy vs Mims for me, with Lazard on the outside looking in.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as Flacco is the QB, I would go Perriman over Mims... and I assume Perriman is available too...

Oddly enough, i trust the Jets Receiving game over the the Broncos... so any Jets WR over Jeudy...

But if you can get Perriman, i would start him over Mims... The whole Ravens connection is something to note... with that said, Perriman has a shoulder injury, so he is a little iffy... But i believe he will play still...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed Pittman by a few bucks.

Got Mims.

So it's Jeudy vs Mims for me, with Lazard on the outside looking in.

stick with your RBs and go Jeudy
Miami D has been playing well, but DEN doesn't really have many options on who to throw the ball at

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
full PPR, pick 1 for flex
Mike Evans vs Rams (Jalen Ramsey!)
Jamison Crowder vs Chargers (they give up a ton of pts every week)
Duke Johnson vs Patriots (have been giving up some rushing yardage this season)
Jonathan Taylor vs Packers (give up a ton to RBs, but man, this is looking like a miss on my part, was high on Taylor)

leaning Crowder, for the apparent safe floor albeit low ceiling now that Mims is healthy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan Taylor vs Packers (give up a ton to RBs, but man, this is looking like a miss on my part, was high on Taylor)

leaning Crowder, for the apparent safe floor albeit low ceiling now that Mims is healthy.
That's a tough one but think I'd start Crowder for his floor. I would guess the Bucs will find it smarter to avoid Ramsey given their good options in Godwin and Brown. Pats played well on defense last week vs the Ravens so IDK about Duke producing and Taylor , like you said has disappointed and has given way to the likes of Nymien and even Wilkens is getting carries. Man I also whiffed on him in a couple of leagues, be awesome if he would turn that around.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crowder floor is screaming out here.

I'm trying my best to bench Evans in KOTF, but not sure if I have the guts. Certainly not in my 3WR league.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a tough one but think I'd start Crowder for his floor. I would guess the Bucs will find it smarter to avoid Ramsey given their good options in Godwin and Brown. Pats played well on defense last week vs the Ravens so IDK about Duke producing and Taylor , like you said has disappointed and has given way to the likes of Nymien and even Wilkens is getting carries. Man I also whiffed on him in a couple of leagues, be awesome if he would turn that around.

thx - regarding Taylor, he'd have a very TRich/MGIII-esque salvageable fantasy season if the colts would just let him score the GL TDs, but at most, they give him one shot, then immediately switch to a TE run or Wilkens. Super frustrating.

But also, since this is dynasty, I still have hopes for him to figure some things out and be better in year 2.

If Rojo can do it in year 3, Taylor can do it in year 2!

(yes, I'm working on being more optimistic, work's been tough during the pandemic due to not getting along with my boss, lol)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is it chickenshit to start Taysom Hill at TE in ESPN leagues? Asking fer a friend...................lol.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is it chickenshit to start Taysom Hill at TE in ESPN leagues? Asking fer a friend...................lol.

IMO, it depends on how he was picked up... was he FCFS, or a waiver pick, or was he already on your team....

not a fan of loopholes in the first place... But if you paid a price for the player, you should ethically be allowed to use him how ever the league allows you to...

But FCFS, imo you got LUCKY to be able to use a loophole... That shouldnt be the reason you win a week...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, it depends on how he was picked up... was he FCFS, or a waiver pick, or was he already on your team....

not a fan of loopholes in the first place... But if you paid a price for the player, you should ethically be allowed to use him how ever the league allows you to...

But FCFS, imo you got LUCKY to be able to use a loophole... That shouldnt be the reason you win a week...
Yeah I grabbed him off the wire................I would like to know @Yellow Fuzzies opinion on this the most..............fer a friend of course.