• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania 37

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never actually sat and watched a Bazler match, but damn her knee was one of the best I’ve seen from any male or female wrestler.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nia botched a move and injured herself...

Happy The Rock GIF

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That step up...

Yah if I a wrestled I would use that move too
Eh, to me (obviously ain’t a professional) the way she does (or in this case did) her running knee it is like the pile driver IMO where the line between safe and dangerous is razor thin.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a bad weekend. Takeover smoked this shot like riddle and rvds rollers

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns/Edge/Bryan was the match of the show but Night 1 was stronger than Night 2. That first hourish (up until Sami/KO) of Night 2 was awful. The visuals of the Fiend and Alexa were cool but the match and booking were just dumb as fuck and was rightly boo'd. It's especially dumb considering the last time Orton and Bray had a WM match, it was garbage so fans are looking for a little redemption here. Nope. Just more crap. The US and IC title matches were fine, but nothing special. Maybe they could have been a little longer. Same with Sami/KO, could have used some more time. Ripley/Asuka was fine for a match that had zero build to it whatsoever. But overall, the show was pretty bland

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Night one was good
Night two was pretty much trash besides KO/Sammy and the main event

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns/Edge/Bryan was the match of the show but Night 1 was stronger than Night 2. That first hourish (up until Sami/KO) of Night 2 was awful. The visuals of the Fiend and Alexa were cool but the match and booking were just dumb as fuck and was rightly boo'd. It's especially dumb considering the last time Orton and Bray had a WM match, it was garbage so fans are looking for a little redemption here. Nope. Just more crap. The US and IC title matches were fine, but nothing special. Maybe they could have been a little longer. Same with Sami/KO, could have used some more time. Ripley/Asuka was fine for a match that had zero build to it whatsoever. But overall, the show was pretty bland

awdul wrestlemania.

like wm11 bad.

they really fucked the fans on that fiend/Orton thing.

lots of build up, 8 months and the nest mania entrance ever....for that.

zayn and Owens was solid.

I loved riddle/sheamus but a riddle botch and sheamus slipping hurt it.

main event was absolutely epic. Edge had by far the biggest pop of the weekend. Not even close. I wish he won for the pop he would’ve gotten then.

night 1 seems better because jt had zero expectations and didn’t sink below them (which would’ve been hard to do).

but drew and the tag team matches saved night 1 from being a disaster