• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#wreckthisleague

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Manziel was the homeless guy who convinced the Browns to draft him.
And all this time I thought it was Brady Quinn.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do not love his attitude

There are not many football players that are not ego maniac's. I'm not sure how his game will translate to the NFL, but he was a blast to watch in college.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he has tons of success and leads the Browns to the playoffs. Personalities make the league that much more interesting.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he has tons of success and leads the Browns to the playoffs. Personalities make the league that much more interesting.

^^^This^^^ At a time when TD's are being called back because of saluting the crowd...pfft.

Let them compete!

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how coachable Manziel is going to be. If he's only in it for celebrity status and the paycheck he'll be exposed quickly. I worry about him because I'm not sure he grasps just how serious he has to be about this. Oh well, watching him crash and burn should be fairly entertaining.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how coachable Manziel is going to be. If he's only in it for celebrity status and the paycheck he'll be exposed quickly. I worry about him because I'm not sure he grasps just how serious he has to be about this. Oh well, watching him crash and burn should be fairly entertaining.

Or it could be the opposite. He may go all out to be the best. TO was an arrogant asshole that loved the sound of his own voice and couldn't get enough of the spotlight but the guy was an absolute machine when it came to working out and trying to be the best. Who is to say Manziel won't do the same?

Or he could crash and burn, what the hell do I know?

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree, I think good football makes it interesting. If I want to see showmanship and fluff I'll go to the circus. I watch football because I like the game.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Johhny Suckballs (trademarked) is gonna succeed in the NFL. Two of the toughest browns got to take him behind the equipment shed and whoop the arrogance right out of him...................

Oh wait i'm talking about the Browns not any other team in the NFL :D

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Indeed. It'll be interesting to see either way lol.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he'll be injured alot once he starts playing on a regular basis because he doesn't have the durable frame for the NFL game. Sort of like a White Michael Vick.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, I think good football makes it interesting. If I want to see showmanship and fluff I'll go to the circus. I watch football because I like the game.

We all love good football, but the media has to talk about something. Sherman, love him or hate him, he made himself the story and that can work for or against a team.

If the guy is successful on the field, I am sure people will find it entertaining.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all love good football, but the media has to talk about something. Sherman, love him or hate him, he made himself the story and that can work for or against a team.

If the guy is successful on the field, I am sure people will find it entertaining.

I like watching Sherman play. He plays hard, he hits hard, he does his job very well. I think there is plenty to talk about concerning his game. They can even repeat it :) its not like they dont recycle the same crap stories over and over anyway.

But ESPN and the rest dont exist for sports fans much any more. They cater to those that are more driven by TMZ type stories. Its become the view for men and they focus on bullshit personalities rather than good sportsmen.

I gu as its ok, its driven up viewership but they keep getting further away from what I think is important in sports. Do they care about me? Probably not a lot, but fans like me are the ones that sat our asses on frozen bleachers thru losing season after season because we loved the game. We passed that appreciation onto family members and our kids. Will that have ramifications for the game in the future? Or will it just become the wwe? Or will they try and walk that fine line and mantain it ? Or will they go too far?

I know sports people have ways liked their personalities, but it seems they used be people that accomplished things and had personality as well. Today we're in the age of the Kardashians and Paris Hilton's, famous for making up a persona, but never actually being worth much beyond being g famous for being famous.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol oh Manziel… Love the passion… But… Can't wait until week 1… CAN'T WAIT

LeBeau is 18-2 against rookie QBs

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash