• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR Robby Anderson

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • The New York Daily News' Manish Mehta reports the Jets have made Robby Anderson available ahead of next Tuesday's trade deadline.
    This isn't the first time New York has contemplated moving Anderson, as the deep threat drew interest from the Eagles, amongst other teams, at last year's deadline. The Eagles certainly make sense again. With Anderson on the cusp of free agency, the 1-5 Jets are hoping to flip him for a draft pick in 2020. Per Mehta, Gang Green is also shopping former first-round pick Leonard Williams. The trade deadline is set for Tuesday at 4 PM ET.

SOURCE: New York Daily News
    Oct 24, 2019, 4:01 PM ET

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go get Anderson. He can help now and in the future. Hopefully D Jax is healthy, move Alshon to the slot, and trade Agholor to the Colts as some articles have suggested.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are rumors.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good as our win was today against Buffalo ... other options at WR's aside from Alshon did nothing yet again. We are getting NOOOOO production at WR if it isn't coming from Alshon. Who know when or even if DJax will be back this season ... we need to arm Carson with another option at WR opposite Alshon. Robby Anderson is a free agent after the season and the Jets are clearly going no where ... I have no doubt that they would be willing to trade him and he would fit this team like a glove!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good as our win was today against Buffalo ... other options at WR's aside from Alshon did nothing yet again. We are getting NOOOOO production at WR if it isn't coming from Alshon. Who know when or even if DJax will be back this season ... we need to arm Carson with another option at WR opposite Alshon. Robby Anderson is a free agent after the season and the Jets are clearly going no where ... I have no doubt that they would be willing to trade him and he would fit this team like a glove!
I was at the game today. The conditions were near impossible to throw. Very windy and it rained all morning and up to the near minute before kickoff. There was no way anyway could go deep although Josh Allen attempted to. It was a good win. I think our running game is going to help us find that deep pass again at some point.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We should be all in here to get the best deal out to move him to us. The best deal won’t be too crazy for what we could get.

My only concern is Howie has been unwilling to do what it takes to get a deal done so far. Hoping they aren’t asked to match or beat someone else and he passes.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we needed a showing like today to show the front office that it's worth making a move. If we went out and looked like garbage today, I think the front office would have started looking more towards next year. The team showed heart today and we beat a 5-1 team with a top Defense on their home field; great bounce back win!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we needed a showing like today to show the front office that it's worth making a move. If we went out and looked like garbage today, I think the front office would have started looking more towards next year. The team showed heart today and we beat a 5-1 team with a top Defense on their home field; great bounce back win!

Very good points. I just feel like I’m going to be doubtful until I see it. I usually am.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will find out soon what, if anything, happens.
Getting a defensive tackle would also be nice although it looked like Schwartz blitzed more yesterday.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to do something. Anderson would help immensely as a guy capable of getting behind defenders and actually being able to haul in deep balls.

Agholor is worthless there, and Hollins is somehow even worse (no catches in October). Sure, his role may become slightly redundant when Jackson gets back, but they need to get better at WR.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta get Robby with Desean being a 25% chance at best to help us in the playoffs.

That golden tate pick was completely wasted though so I get why Howie is hesitant.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get a "competent" #2 WR with speed and preferably not pay too much in future capital for him. I think a 4th gets it done and I don't think any other team needs him as badly as we do, so I highly doubt there's many other teams out there willing to give up anything more than a 5th for him.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the Buffalo win makes a trade or two before the deadline much more likely. With the secondary guys seemingly getting healthy, I think the top targets are going to be WR and DT.

The production of the receivers the past five games has been absolutely abysmal. Mack Hollins literally has one catch! It's insane. And Agholor is barely better, which is a joke considering he is making $9 million this season. He won't be here next season, for sure.

JJ Arcega-Whiteside is apparently not capable of stretching defenses outside, or something, because you would think they would at least try him. If not, well, it seems drafting him over DK Metcalf is going to prove to be a huge error.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they drafted JJ to be the eventual successor to Alshon, not to play opposite Alshon.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that is the plan. You can't play both of them together because they are too slow. But man, that means both are basically deeply flawed.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get a "competent" #2 WR with speed and preferably not pay too much in future capital for him. I think a 4th gets it done and I don't think any other team needs him as badly as we do, so I highly doubt there's many other teams out there willing to give up anything more than a 5th for him.

I’d be fine with going up to a 3rd if we have to. Me...I would be fine with giving higher picks. Lol.

Get back in the horse, Howie. Tate was less of a wasted pick and more of a pick that wasn’t able to be utilized properly.

So....you know....swing for Anderson and than get an ax and chop out the one that couldn’t incorporate your WR trade pickup last year.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully if we acquire Anderson we can also trade Agholor, and then sign Anderson to an extension immediately.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is disclosed that it is a 4th round pick. I hope he's worth it.

C'mon Howie, get Robby!!