• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WOW, Rojay, Give Tommy SOME Credit For Your Swift Defeat

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q. Roger said you didn't play any different than the previous times; that it was all him making the mistakes. Do you agree with that? What made the difference this time?

TOMMY ROBREDO: Well, obviously if you play with Roger, we all know the way he plays, how easy he can do everything, no? If I wanted to beat him, I had to put the match very tough, to play all the rallies as long as possible, and try to let him play on the backhand, no? Obviously his forehand is amazing. So, yeah, I'm really with him. I always played the same. But I think the difference today was the breakpoints conversion. I don't know the numbers, but maybe he had 20 and he converted only 2, and it was in the first set when he was break down. In the second and the third, he didn't do any breaks. Then when I was with a chance, I was getting it, no? I think that was the only difference. But, yeah, sometimes it happen. And today I was the lucky one.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are fucking stupid. Thankfully, everybody on here knows it, you racist piece of shit.