• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you trade Drew Brees for Cam Newton?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Brees, but he's not a rushing factor and Taysom Hill can take some of his red zone opportunities. Also, hasn't Brees seen a decline in his performance in the second half in recent seasons?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to figure out how to entice the Newton owner. He owns Chubb, so maybe he would like Kareem Hunt from me. However, he already owns Dak, so it's not like he really needs Cam or Brees either.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, hasn't Brees seen a decline in his performance in the second half in recent seasons?
Are you confusing him with Tom Brady?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Brees, but he's not a rushing factor and Taysom Hill can take some of his red zone opportunities. Also, hasn't Brees seen a decline in his performance in the second half in recent seasons?
I honestly think I would take that deal................and end up regretting it. Cam won't run fer 2 TD's a game though.........

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shoot, if he wouldn't do Hunt for Newton, theres something wrong with him. I think that'd be a horrible deal for you. Cam ain't getting 2 rushing TD's every week, and his passing is every bit as erratic as its always been. I wouldn't blame anyone for choosing Cam over Drew, but its not a great enough difference no matter where you fall on it, to deal Hunt. You'd definitely want his RB3-4 in return depending on who they are

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless it's a SF and you are short a QB for a flex I would not make that offer. Hard to say that Cam is actually a upgrade , you may find out it isn't. In any case not a big enough up grade to justify offering Hunt.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shoot, if he wouldn't do Hunt for Newton, theres something wrong with him. I think that'd be a horrible deal for you. Cam ain't getting 2 rushing TD's every week, and his passing is every bit as erratic as its always been. I wouldn't blame anyone for choosing Cam over Drew, but its not a great enough difference no matter where you fall on it, to deal Hunt. You'd definitely want his RB3-4 in return depending on who they are

Hmm, maybe I can come up with a package to get Jonathan Taylor from him. He has Chubb, Gordon, Lindsay, and Fournette as his other RB's. That he has Lindsay backing up Gordon makes me think that he might want to handcuff Chubb, too. I just don't know if I can offer enough to get Taylor, too.

My team:

QB: Brees
RB: Kamara, Mostert, Dobbins, Hunt
WR: Allen Robinson, Ridley, Gallup, Boyd, Lamb
TE: Kittle, Hockenson
D: NE, TEN
K: Bailey

His team:

QB: Dak, Newton
RB: Chubb, Gordon, Taylor, Lindsay, Fournette
WR: Julio, Lockett, Landry, Devante Parker
TE: Gronk, Fant
D: TB
K: Prater

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless it's a SF and you are short a QB for a flex I would not make that offer. Hard to say that Cam is actually a upgrade , you may find out it isn't. In any case not a big enough up grade to justify offering Hunt.

No, it's not a superflex. 0.5 PPR. 9 positions are: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex, D, K.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offering Allen Robinson, Hunt, and Brees for Landry, Taylor, and Newton would be too much, right?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think thats off base in either direction. Of course, I'm no AROB fan, so..haha

I'm not a fan of AROB's QB, so maybe this would be a good deal for me. LOL. Trubisky's stats looked great from Week 1, though. However, I didn't watch the game.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Brees, Kittle, and Hunt for Newton, Landry, and Taylor?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. Yeah, trading Kittle is a bad trade for me. I just wonder if he's overrated as a fantasy player. Often times, the Niners will just run the ball and use Kittle as a blocker, and it's not like Kittle is some red zone monster (only 5 TD's in each of the last 2 seasons). Plus, he's currently hurt and I have breakout star TE Hockenson on my roster. LOL.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a redraft league? I like Taylor for dynasty, but for redraft hard to know how his value will shake out.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Yeah, trading Kittle is a bad trade for me. I just wonder if he's overrated as a fantasy player. Often times, the Niners will just run the ball and use Kittle as a blocker, and it's not like Kittle is some red zone monster (only 5 TD's in each of the last 2 seasons). Plus, he's currently hurt and I have breakout star TE Hockenson on my roster. LOL.
Hockensin being a breakout star, is debatable at best. In perennially disappointing Detroit, who already have 2 very good WR's to feed, plus a supposed commitment to running the ball, Hock is gonna be an afterthought quite often. There was a reason you were able to pick him up off the scrap heap. I wouldn't trade Kittle for Taylor, Landry and Newton in a 3 for 1, with or without Hock on the roster.
As for his injury, if it were serious, he wouldn't be questionable for next week, he'd be out. Maybe he misses a game, but hes still the best fantasy TE in the game, with the possible exception of Kelce

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a redraft league? I like Taylor for dynasty, but for redraft hard to know how his value will shake out.

I joined a second league and drafted Taylor. Also 0.5 PPR. I sent a trade proposal of Keenan Allen and Tony Pollard to the guy who owns Zeke in exchange for Hines and Jeudy. Pretty fair?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I joined a second league and drafted Taylor. Also 0.5 PPR. I sent a trade proposal of Keenan Allen and Tony Pollard to the guy who owns Zeke in exchange for Hines and Jeudy. Pretty fair?
if u can afford to lose allen, jeudy may be anything, and what he does tonight SHOULD be inflated by no sutton