• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would You Think Patrick Mahomes Is Now The Face Of The NFL?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Super Bowl LIV last Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs have won the championship title against Jimmy Garoppolo and the San Francisco 49ers. They won by a final score of 31-20. The Chiefs have not won a Super Bowl in 50 years. I feel like head coach Andy Reid should feel proud of what they accomplished. This was the first Super Bowl he ever won. I don’t feel like Patrick Mahomes should be considered the face of the NFL just yet. Maybe he would be in the future if he starts a dynasty for Kansas City. I mean that by winning more championships for the Chiefs.
Are you a robot?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recency bias. He's very good, and likeable, so he's certainly a face of the league, but he hasn't done something to elevate himself above others.

Guys like Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Aaron Donald, JJ Watt also fit into that mold, but they didn't win the Super Bowl yesterday, so that's not what the talking heads will gravitate to.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep..The NFL will ride him until the next POC quarterback takes his place...

If a White Head Coach wins the Super Bowl, he better have a Black quarterback to counter weight it.

LIV?

Scoreboard.

Watch and see if the Patriots don't get a Super Bowl sniff until Brady is replaced with Michael Vick 2.0 or Belichick takes a powder for Jarod Mayo...

kkcuv5sht6dtoilfuwkw.jpg

Here’s Who Jay Glazer Thinks Will Be Bill Belichick’s Patriots Successor

Otherwise, Patriots will be scandalized and over penalized to keep them out of the Super Duper Bowl.

Oh my GOD yes, please make that happen. I'd pay money to see @Rex Racer 's reaction

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recency bias. He's very good, and likeable, so he's certainly a face of the league, but he hasn't done something to elevate himself above others.

Guys like Brady, Rodgers, Wilson, Aaron Donald, JJ Watt also fit into that mold, but they didn't win the Super Bowl yesterday, so that's not what the talking heads will gravitate to.

Aaron Donald and JJ Watt? No. Watt and Rodgers are past their prime too.

And he's elevated himself over others by being the best QB in the league right now. Having the two best seasons to start a career by any QB, ever. Winning MVP and SB MVP. Winning a ring and being an off-sides away from another in his first season.

Dude, is way head/shoulders above the rest of the league at QB. Not over Brady in terms of accomplishment. But being prolific right now? Mahomes is the guy.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's elevated himself over others by being the best QB in the league right now.

Dude, is way head/shoulders above the rest of the league at QB.

You're right, no one has ever been good for as long as he has. Hope his bust is ready for Canton tomorrow.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As others said, I would say we are in the middle of a transition in the NFL. The faces of the game have been guys like Brady, Brees and Rogers. They are all very old and we are seeing new faces emerge: Mahomes, Watson and Jackson among them. Wentz and Prescott have a chance to join that group IMO if they stop getting injured and make the playoffs respectively. But a changing of the guard is definitely underway.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,493.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's absolutely the face of the NFL now. He'll be the pic used for video games, ads and every promotion.
I agree with you 100%. And he is like able so that make it that much better

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you had to choose a guy, he's probably the one at this point.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As others said, I would say we are in the middle of a transition in the NFL. The faces of the game have been guys like Brady, Brees and Rogers. They are all very old and we are seeing new faces emerge: Mahomes, Watson and Jackson among them. Wentz and Prescott have a chance to join that group IMO if they stop getting injured and make the playoffs respectively. But a changing of the guard is definitely underway.

Watson needs a better coach, talents being wasted down there.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Super Bowl LIV last Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs have won the championship title against Jimmy Garoppolo and the San Francisco 49ers. They won by a final score of 31-20. The Chiefs have not won a Super Bowl in 50 years. I feel like head coach Andy Reid should feel proud of what they accomplished. This was the first Super Bowl he ever won. I don’t feel like Patrick Mahomes should be considered the face of the NFL just yet. Maybe he would be in the future if he starts a dynasty for Kansas City. I mean that by winning more championships for the Chiefs.

Not a chance. It's Carson.................shit he fell down.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone butthurt that I didn't mention Goff as one of the young faces of the NFL?

I think he could be one, especially based on where he plays, but needs to play better than he has to date.

At least has achieved something, Wentz can't even make it in one playoff game, playing in the worst division in football.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clowney-wentz-010520-getty-ftrjpg_udm77wriy83c1133rzuyj9w9r.jpg

He hasn't made it through a playoff game, which is what I think you mean.