1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Word on the Street

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by Sgt Brutus, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Sgt Brutus

Sgt Brutus Mason Rudolph is a bitch

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

A Cleveland Browns banner is in the works!

2. mrwallace2ku

mrwallace2ku Treehugger

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

Have ALWAYS been a Browns fan, Art Modell sunk the ship...ONWERDZ!

I had to dive back into archives and find the last "best" Browns QB...from what I found, 6'6" behemoth Oregon State QB Dereck Anderson last took this club to the playoff...Anderson is still in the NFL as Panther's #3 QB. He did get the Browns to 10-6 in 07' I believe.

That was then and this is now. I have an idea for the Browns that won't cost em a #1 or 3 or even a 1st rounder.

Go after 6'5" Oregon State alltime passer in Shawn Mannion, who sits on a pathetic Ram bench as a #3 QB behind "who cares". Point is, this Mannion kid owns the PAC12 passing records and could be had for a fucking song no doubt.

Wait for more #1s to come down the pike in the future OR take excellent chance on a two year NFL clip-boarder and be amazed at his passing accuracy and a rocket for a throwing arm. Hell, Sean even looks like he has some wheels now to get out of trouble.

BTW...

Oregon State has 3 active QB alums in the NFL currently, second most behind USC I believe.

cheers...

3. eburg5000

eburg5000 Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Year after year the Browns go through QB's, one after the other. 2 in 2 weeks! Now they are down to a rookie # 3 to start their 3rd game of the season. It's hard to get anything going this way.

This team has the worst luck of any sports team I know of. Some they brought on themselves. but not all.