• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With Watkins out for KC do I ponder this idea

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st week if the playoffs projections have me winning my upcoming game. I beat this player twice during the season but he has Mahomes for his QB this who is against Baltimore.

In the event Watkins would be out I picked up Chris Conley as my 5th receiver last week. The last 2 weeks that he has played he has 3 TDS.

D. Adams is my #1 receiver and I had an earlier thread this week on my other 3 with those again being Dj Moore, T Boyd, and Lockett. There was several different thoughts on those 3 with no clear cut receiver to use.

I have good solid running backs with Kamara, Lindsey, and Chubb my flex, and Qbs are Rivers and Rodgers, Kicker is Tucker.

Would you start Conley to hopefully try and get 6 points per td to offset the 4 points Mahomes will be getting throwing his weekly tds?

Or would you start one of those other 3 with the team I have with KC going against Baltimore it may not be as easy to get those passing tds?

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would narrow it down to Lockett or Conley myself.
Not going Boyd in S.D. and that backup qb.
Panthers are hard to guess on with Cam at Browns.
Russell Wilson just makes things happen and Lockett is locked in for 10 floor. (I'm going up against Wilson so I hope he sucks that night but he just pulls shit off.)
Conley has high powered O and Kelvin won't be doing anything. At arrowhead no Hunt.

Go Pack Go
-DUB-

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would narrow it down to Lockett or Conley myself.
Not going Boyd in S.D. and that backup qb.
Panthers are hard to guess on with Cam at Browns.
Russell Wilson just makes things happen and Lockett is locked in for 10 floor. (I'm going up against Wilson so I hope he sucks that night but he just pulls shit off.)
Conley has high powered O and Kelvin won't be doing anything. At arrowhead no Hunt.

Go Pack Go
-DUB-
This

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don’t think Lockett is locked in for a 10 floor. He has gone over ten 8/13 games. But his efficiency numbers are one of the best seasons of all time. I personally am still banking on regression.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st week if the playoffs projections have me winning my upcoming game. I beat this player twice during the season but he has Mahomes for his QB this who is against Baltimore.

In the event Watkins would be out I picked up Chris Conley as my 5th receiver last week. The last 2 weeks that he has played he has 3 TDS.

D. Adams is my #1 receiver and I had an earlier thread this week on my other 3 with those again being Dj Moore, T Boyd, and Lockett. There was several different thoughts on those 3 with no clear cut receiver to use.

I have good solid running backs with Kamara, Lindsey, and Chubb my flex, and Qbs are Rivers and Rodgers, Kicker is Tucker.

Would you start Conley to hopefully try and get 6 points per td to offset the 4 points Mahomes will be getting throwing his weekly tds?

Or would you start one of those other 3 with the team I have with KC going against Baltimore it may not be as easy to get those passing tds?

Still Lockett for me.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lockett had a bad matchup on a team that doesn't throw the ball.

Boyd has been better with driskell than he had been as the #1 with Dalton. I am probaby starting Boyd here.