• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With the 13th Pick in the 2019 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins select

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles to sign with the Jaguars, according to reports -- so there is that.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles to sign with the Jaguars, according to reports -- so there is that.
Didn't sound like the Fins were interested I think they may just draft a QB this year if one slides. If not they may stick with Tanny one more year or another journeyman. Probably keeping their options open.

As per James would you resign him for 5 years 48 M? Probably what he'll get...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word up here is that Miami is the top landing spot for Tre Flowers. So you'll have your edge rusher back with his former DC. I love Flowers but not at $17M a year.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word up here is that Miami is the top landing spot for Tre Flowers. So you'll have your edge rusher back with his former DC. I love Flowers but not at $17M a year.
Yeah its a money position but if they do that it's because they're letting Quinn and possibly Wake go. Branch apparently already gone....so they will need someone at DE. Will be interesting.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flowers has been one of the best players on the Pats' defense & there is a familiarity with Flores. I can understand why there would be interest in signing him.

I am wondering if QB Drew Lock is being underestimated. In 2017 he set the SEC record for TDs at 44. 2018 wasn't a bad year either for him. He was learning a lot with a new offensive coordinator. He improved a lot as the season progressed. He has a big arm & can make all of the throws. His mobility isn't bad either. Also, he has a good amount of experience. I think he could give O'Shea a lot to work with. Perhaps a good plan could be to draft Lock and then trade up for DT Lawrence.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flowers has been one of the best players on the Pats' defense & there is a familiarity with Flores. I can understand why there would be interest in signing him.

I am wondering if QB Drew Lock is being underestimated. In 2017 he set the SEC record for TDs at 44. 2018 wasn't a bad year either for him. He was learning a lot with a new offensive coordinator. He improved a lot as the season progressed. He has a big arm & can make all of the throws. His mobility isn't bad either. Also, he has a good amount of experience. I think he could give O'Shea a lot to work with. Perhaps a good plan could be to draft Lock and then trade up for DT Lawrence.
I don't mind lock but would prefer a DE or CB. OG maybe second round. I guess depending if they sign Flowers. What about Rosen if they could get him for a 3rd? Already one year in and wouldn't have to waste a first...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind a DE or the top CB either. I would add DT to that list also if the team isn't sold on a QB with the first pick.

Rosen has potential but there hasn't been any indication that the Fins are interested in him.

I am not sure if Lock will be available at 13. The rumors are that Denver likes him at pick 10.